• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Yes

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

DABSR - If you're serious, I'm there!!!!

I live in California, so unfortunately, Infinity Broadcasting is only giving us here in Los Angeles/San Francisco markets - Adam Carolla....we got cheated, big time!

But that's okay, where there's a WILL, there is a ROTH FAN paving the way.....I will email DLR through the NY Radio Station he will be on and we here out West can bombard him through this channel.h

Question: To communicate to EVH/AVH....Don't you think that Brad Starkman (Webhost to Van-Halen website would get the message to the Bros. ?????) I would think he would....don't you ??????
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dirty Duck
        Sniper
        • Aug 2005

Hey guys...lets give DABSR some credit here! It's a great thread because we all want it to happen. I know..I know..It is like beating a dead horse...but the min you stop dreamin...you're dead! Rock on Dabsr.

Comment

• DABSR
          Groupie
          • Jun 2005

Thanks Bantonelli and Duck-man ... and most of the replies missed the idea ...or better yet, they're tired of holding the flame for the reunion.

I've never given up hope ...but like everyone else, I have grown tired of the wait for it !!! It's going to eventually happen, in my opinion, so let's shake hands and grow up ...just a little.

And I KNOW ... the hurt/anger that Edward must have felt when Diamond Dave left for movie stardom ... the anger/hurt Rioth may have felt by being replaced with a blue-collar less-than-front man.

But ...it's ALL in the past ....so let's be ready and thanks for the support and opinions.

Comment

• lafours
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

Dave questioned Robin on Stern why she would try to do a TV show and the radio show..like it was too much...

I bet when Dave starts his radio gig music will be the furthest thing from his mind..this is Dave's new challenge and he is going to approach it head on...This radio gig is not gonna be some side project... the sisters are gonna have to wait for Dave...good!

Ed and Al are screwed, they might as well take the Rockstar tv show offer...

Comment

• Figs
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Comment

Working...