• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Will CHIMPY be Assassinated?

What do you think?

He's destroying the United States to the point of no-repair. Do you think any super-patriot will take him out?

He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out. Give me a serious response.

What do you honestly think are the possibilities of this?
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Am not advocating it, but am surprised nobody's made a serious attempt yet. Guy inspires as much hatred in his detractors as he does admiration in those who believe in him.

Think he's pretty well insulated, though. Saw a program about preparations by the S Service in an auditorium where he was gonna speak, and man, they had that shit locked down tight.

Obviously not impossible. Pretty much every president post T Roosevelt has had some sort of attempt made. Should it happen, won't be as astonished at the fact that it did happen as I will that someone actually pulled it off.

Doubt it, though.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

He has avoided the "elected in a 0 year" curse.

But then, he wasn't actually "elected" in 2000.

Gore was.

The Supreme Court installed Chimpy's Regime
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Re: Will CHIMPY be Assassinated?

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
        What do you think?

?
        I think you should be expecting a knock on your door in the near future

Nice knowing you.....
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

No shit.

I never comment on this subject, as to do so is inviting a visit by the Secret Service.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No, but he will be emasculated...

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Too bad he would not do a Mussolini...

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                He has avoided the "elected in a 0 year" curse.
                yes featherfoot, so far tecumseh's curse evades him!!

Last edited by ashstralia; 11-14-2005, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Will CHIMPY be Assassinated?

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out.
                  I believe if the people work hard enough, he and the puppeteer will both be behind bars.

Whether you can continue to run your term out of a jail cell or not is beyond me.

He has 3 years left; that's alot of time for the public to do something.

And with Republicans DeLay and Libby indicted, the right wing is collapsing.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    No shit.

I never comment on this subject, as to do so is inviting a visit by the Secret Service.
                    I'm not advocating it, just asking whether you think he's destroyed the country enough to piss olff a psycho (I mean other than FORD).

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      No, but he will be emasculated...
                      Politically speaking of course.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey Baby, what's Canada's take on Bush these days? Are they peeved at him or just laughing at the United States overall about not being able to conduct an election properly?
                        Or maybe just depressed overall at how the U.S. has... degraded.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          I'm not advocating it, just asking whether you think he's destroyed the country enough to piss olff a psycho (I mean other than FORD).
                          Anyone who thinks FORD is a psycho is themselves delusional.

And a true psycho will get pissed off enough to kill someone just because they were wearing a red tie that day....or some other equally irrational reason...

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

You don't know much about psycho's, do ya?
                            They would be more likely to try based on the type of dog food they feed their pooch than for anything he's done to the country.

Or some other non-sensical idead in their warped bean pods.

But more importantly, only the good Presidents have to worry about assassination.
                            Bush is safe from that possibility and will ride off into the Texas sunset in january of '09.

And as for Impeachment, that will be determined i reckon.
                            I've only seen years of accusations and nothing put forth that would warrant his removal from office, or he'd already be gone.
                            The thing about Lynch Mobs is that they won't settle for anything less than a conviction either.
                            So the whole idea of "Justice" kind of becomes selective in who actually recieves it, and this i find to be common in the minds of some Democrats.
                            I believe that if someone is guilty of a crime they should pay the penalty for that crime if their guilt can be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.
                            But for those who have no faith in the System of Justice in this country there won't be any result, proven or not, that will please you short of a conviction and some would even call for an execution.
                            The election in 2000 is a prime example of the lack of faith in most Democrats and their supporters. They cannot accept the outcome of a Constitutional Provision that their own Candidate caused by being selective in his county re-counts.
                            Right off the bat if he had just said, "I want every Florida vote re-counted" then the burdon to do that in the time frame alloted would fall on Florida. If that deadline isn't met then the state has to vote again.
                            Gore dicked around and played "Pick and Choose" like any good political puppet would.
                            But a real Candidate for America would want an accurate snap shot of what the people chose, I would have screamed, "I want the entire state re-counted or a new election" and I wouldn't have settled or dropped my case for any reason until one or both were done.

The country and those in politics look at this shit as a game, something bad happens, turn on the spin machine and convince people what they saw happen didn't really happen...Like Seshmeister once said, "Americans treat politics like a football game", he was correct.

It's like a Super Bowl without Instant Replay. We are conditioned to accept the bad calls and are treated as though we have no right to question them...That isn't America boys and girls, that's Russia, China, North and South Korea...blah blah blah...

What is wrong with people?
                            Is there something in the water that dried up our gonads to the point that we are the limpest Nation on earth?

Look, you wanna hug a tree and bitch about how we supply our demand for resources YOU fucking SHARE the USAGE of, fine, pick a tree and wait until the enemy gets by us armed bastards, and you can die for your tree.
                            The world I grew up in died a long time ago, It may have even been dead before i was born, but i've had a good life just the same.

Politicians are the enemy if you ask me. there aren't any making it through that are worth a damn anymore and the ideas for our future are not coming from the left, only attempts to change the past which is why I became a Republican in the first place...they used to be about playing by the rules...neither side does that anymore so by God we are doomed to be eternally fucked in the ass.

Technology actually replaced the need to off a President. the office does not hold the importance as it once did when things could actually be kept "hush hush"...but today if there is something to know we will surely end up knowing it....But un-like the good Baaaa'ing Sheepshitter's grazing in the fields, I'm not willing to accept the bad calls anymore.
                            If you can no longer think independantly, or act without associating yourself with a group of like-minded folk, then you're a Sheep: Un-cool, a tool, and covered in wool...A Sheep.

I'm no longer a Conservative, they don't exist anymore. I'm not crazy so becoming a Liberal is out of the question.
                            Hell, I'm not even an Independant, I'm an American who is tired of seeing his homeland attempt to become the World's Daddy....

I heard two Liberal's the other day Bashing Bush and the funny thing is that during the discussion both were sharing views the other didn't agree with. But every time that happened they engaged in a two minute speech that bent and twisted their views from what they originally were to pretend that they actually agreed the whole time...I was amazed at how those two were able to lie to themselves just to conform, it was like a bad episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where the Borg just assymilated everyone...honestly, it was scary to think that they had voting power.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                              Hey Baby, what's Canada's take on Bush these days? Are they peeved at him or just laughing at the United States overall about not being able to conduct an election properly?
                              Or maybe just depressed overall at how the U.S. has... degraded.
                              Be careful there Steve, the degradation in this country cannot be blamed on those in office, it's the people that put them there that are responsible.
                              You and Me, brother............And that's goes for both Dems and Repubs alike, Government as a whole is corrupt.

But as long as the "little people" keep fighting amongst themselves we're supposed to continue to ignore those facts.

That said, I could give two shits what a Canadian has to say about anything regarding America...

Comment

Working...