X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    We'll just roll a few jeeps loaded with Boy Scouts north and secure those oil fields then. I may even get a popgun and have to put that enormous duff of yours in my crosshairs.
    BBB, I didn't know you were in the Boyscouts!
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We'll just roll a few jeeps loaded with Boy Scouts north and secure those oil fields then. I may even get a popgun and have to put that enormous duff of yours in my crosshairs.
      Sounds like you've been "war-planning" with DONALD RUMSFELD? After all, "you go to war with the boyscouts you have, not the..."

Awe fuck it, you get the idea LOL...

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Will tell you what...

...in terms of not voting, can't say as I blame anyone.

Having the right to vote and then being told to choose between Gore and Bush. or Bush and Kerry...not really that much to choose from.

I voted last pres. election, sure, but wasn't very enthusiastic about it.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

You just posting random thoughts ??

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Yup.

Know who was really hot? That Pam Dawber chick from Mork and Mindy...

...wonder whatever happened to her........
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD

The first one was "Hell yes I inhaled, and I enjoyed it".

Nobody cares about Clinton trying pot...

We have never made that an issue here, although I think his statement regarding weather he inhaled or not, "I tried but I couldn't" is bullshit...

Second one would have been "Hell yes she swallowed, and she enjoyed it".

That's a stupid thing to suggest...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry

Know who was really hot? That Pam Dawber chick from Mork and Mindy...

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Shazbot! What happened to her? Orson will surely be displeased...

...she's got crazy eyes
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Like I've said before, come in February. It's nice and warm. But leave your guns behind, we much prefer hand to hand combat.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                      NAFTA and CAFTA should be rescended, and that's all i'm going to say about that shit.

But about your oil patch, do you think you could stop anyone from invading your country should that scenario play out?

My advice to you all if your are going to take a rogue attitude about things is to build your military up to the hilt, you will be needing it to back up all this tough talk.
                      You won't find us disagreeing on the NAFTA thing, after all, we play by the rules. While we're on the subject, you can write us a cheque for 4.8 billion any day!

We are only at risk of being invaded by one country, and we are too good of allies for that - I think. If you were to invade us, you would lose ALL your allies, and the USA would be up against the ENTIRE WORLD.

To be honest, due to the rapidly growing "Anti-American" sentiment up here, the biggest North American worry right now should be a terrorist attack against the United States being launched from Canada. Unless something drastic happens to improve our relations we're ALL at risk. Right now, we talk with our Arab neighbours about how much we mutually dislike US policy/government.

The only "tough talk" our government is making is to tell you that if you refuse to follow law, we'll sell our goods elsewhere. If you think that is justification for war...
                      Last edited by Angel; 11-15-2005, 08:23 PM.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                        We are only at risk of being invaded by one country, and we are too good of allies for that - I think. If you were to invade us, you would lose ALL your allies, and the USA would be up against the ENTIRE WORLD.

To be honest, due to the rapidly growing "Anti-American" sentiment up here, the biggest North American worry right now should be a terrorist attack against the United States being launched from Canada. Unless something drastic happens to improve our relations we're ALL at risk. Right now, we talk with our Arab neighbours about how much we mutually dislike US policy/government.

The only "tough talk" our government is making is to tell you that if you refuse to follow law, we'll sell our goods elsewhere. If you think that is justification for war...
                        He does...........he's a typical American RED NECK TOUGH GUY behind his keyboard. The US military can't even beat the fucking Iraqi's.....................yeah we should be scared.

And the militray people themselves, who JOINED THE FUCKING MILITARY, cry to mommy that they're at war.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          The US military can't even beat the fucking Iraqi's.....................yeah we should be scared.
                          Excuse me, we could fucking melt that entire flea-bitten country off the map if we pleased. What we can't do is offer a viable political solution to their 3 axis system.

That was a stupid comment from someone who was showing promise.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

Working...