• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UGS
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2005

We're Fucked!

Sad day . . .CBC has called the election for the Conservatives

At least it's a minority gov't. Hopefully it fails soon and we'll have a new election this year.

The shitty thing is the goddamn Quebec Seperatists have the balance of power! This means the governing party wants to whore our resources to the USA, and the opposition wants to tear the country apart!

Sad day indeed. At least my riding went to the NDP
    Keep on Rothing in the Free World
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For your sake, I hope these bastards aren't as bad as the BCE. But I fear that they will be.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• UGS
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2005

They don't have the history of the BCE, but we'll see what happens. Anyone who aligns himself with seperatists shouldn't lead the country in my opinion.

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Nobody has the history of the BCE, because there is no fucking BCE.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"There is no BCE"
          "War is Peace"
          "Freedom Is Slavery"
          "Ignorance Is Strength"
          "We Have Always Been At War With East Muslimia"
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Bush

Well, we know there are Bushes, right BT?

Criminal

We know they have quite the criminal history, Right BT?

Empire

We know they have held high office for 3 generations now, right BT?

Sheep......what a species
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

I guess Clinton and every other president that held 2 terms fell just one short of having their own empire too. Sucks for them.
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Well, what they need to do is have a candidate work for the CIA for 20 years, rising up to the top to end up as head of the CIA.

Then due to relationships with (and pressure from) the Council on Foreign Relations, he gets the job of Vice President for 2 terms, then get's to be President for 4 more years, then along the way have a pair of mongoloid sons who through connections with the political machine in Oil-Rich Texas, somehow become "Governor" of 2 different states. after which one of them runs for President, and due to Daddy's connections, wins by a margin that would not normally have existed, but becomes somehow "official", allowing a non-elected official to be placed in (and to pollute & destroy) The Office Of President Of The United States by the efforts of Daddy and the Company.

Then 4 years later, repeat the theft of an election using techniques refined in the previous election.

So let's see....4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 equals a fifth of a century of Bush and a mongoloid chimp of a son in high office that is...a total of TWENTY YEARS.

Kudos to the Republicans for pulling this off.

Can you imagine how difficult it was to engineer this dynasty?

The Democrats could not manage this if they tried...unless they had CFR help....and even so it would take 30-40 years to pull it off, just as it took with Bush and Chimpy...

Comment

• UGS
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Well, what they need to do is have a candidate work for the CIA for 20 years, rising up to the top to end up as head of the CIA.

Then due to relationships with (and pressure from) the Council on Foreign Relations, he gets the job of Vice President for 2 terms, then get's to be President for 4 more years, then along the way have a pair of mongoloid sons who through connections with the political machine in Oil-Rich Texas, somehow become "Governor" of 2 different states. after which one of them runs for President, and due to Daddy's connections, wins by a margin that would not normally have existed, but becomes somehow "official", allowing a non-elected official to be placed in (and to pollute & destroy) The Office Of President Of The United States by the efforts of Daddy and the Company.

Then 4 years later, repeat the theft of an election using techniques refined in the previous election.

So let's see....4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 equals a fifth of a century of Bush and a mongoloid chimp of a son in high office that is...a total of TWENTY YEARS.

Kudos to the Republicans for pulling this off.

Can you imagine how difficult it was to engineer this dynasty?

The Democrats could not manage this if they tried...unless they had CFR help....and even so it would take 30-40 years to pull it off, just as it took with Bush and Chimpy...
                  You should write a late-twentieth-century US history textbook.

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Bush

Criminal

Empire

Thank you Ford Jr. for your original thoughts.

TIme to call in Steven Seagal since this "Empire" is "Above The Law"...you have your fictional characters, i have mine.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                      I guess Clinton and every other president that held 2 terms fell just one short of having their own empire too. Sucks for them.
                      LMAO

Dunno......if she-devil Hillary gets the nod...
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

We're fucked?

No, YOU'RE fucked!
                        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Bush

Criminal

Empire

If we were to base BCE on holding high office for a lengthy period of time, KKK would stand for Kennedy Kriminal Konsortium.

Or BCE for Byrd Criminal Empire.

Now where's my coffee, dammit.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• UGS
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                            We're fucked?

No, YOU'RE fucked!
                            No, you've already been fucked for a while now. Now I'm fucked along with you. So we're all fucked.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              For your sake, I hope these bastards aren't as bad as the BCE. But I fear that they will be.

And just when I thought Canada could influence the United States to lean more towards the left. Of course relationships with Busch will improve. Sad, sad indeed.

So much for gays traveling up to Canada just so they could marry and enjoy that right like any other citizen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...