• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hitch1969©
    Sniper
    • Mar 2003

A Roth Army® Call to Action!!!™, by hitch1969©

Team Roth™,

As RothTards® we know that we are in the darkest hour of Roth Radio™. It's going to have the longevity of a 1996 Van Halen Reunion, but I think we all knew that from the beginning. All good things Roth happen at this pace - a quick flash of brilliance, then gone. The rest of our times are spent in between these magnificent supernovas, pondering all that we had so briefly but have now lost... until the next adventure.

Well the only adventures that I regret are the ones I missed, and the thought of all the pretty girls I never tried to kiss. Turn on your TV, your stereo... honey, RUN TELL EVERYONE that Diamond David Lee Roth IS ON THE RADIO!!!

If I ever can convince Alberto to get me ON AIR with Diamond Dave before it's all over, you'll know it was me because that is what I am going to say when DLR takes my call. Alberto was good to me though, had me on hold a few times waiting with some very off topic stuff (this was the days before the freeform mind you). Alberto I still want the mash-ups, my man. Al-B3 you are the gateway of Roth Radio and I loves ya. I digress.

Ok... Friday. April Fools 2006. or was it 1985? Ok, I guess it's only the friggin 31st but still look at how these things happen in cycles. Will this be THE END of Roth Radio™??? Well, alot of people said that on March 8th. Howard Stern is saying it today, as are many of the rumors circulating. It's all a bunch of DOOM AND GLOOM and let me tell you why it's NOT TRUE.

Roth Radio isn't over this week. Don't get me wrong, it won't be here SAME TIME NEXT YEAR... but really think about this. There is a pretty good chance Diamond Dave will be back not only Friday but also Monday. I am going to tell you why.

First of all, there is something that we don't know going on here. Well, just what happened in Miami??? Was Dave suspended, fired? In piecing together the puzzle, it's pretty simple - the TRUTH is out there, in it's varied sources and forms. David Lee went, by his own estimation on Tuesday's show... 48 hours without sleep. It was a NON STOP party and I sure Dave's first 2 days were fueled completely by cocaine and red bull™.

“Contrary to erroneous reports, David Lee Roth has not been let go. He is on his way back from Miami and is scheduled to return to the air on Friday,” a CBS spokeswoman said in an e-mail to the Herald.

Roth reportedly attended the Winter Music Conference, and “the rumblings emanating from South Beach claimed Roth didn’t get any sleep Monday night and needed some time off,” according to R&R pop music editor Kevin Carter.

So was it so much temptation that made Dave screw up his first major day to day gig of his life?

Honestly, these are the antics that I would expect from myself from time to time, hoping that the occasional brown bag flu® is not entirely scrutinized and simply dismissed. But then again, I don't have MILLIONS OF PEOPLE waiting for me in the morning. Besides... knowing about Dave and his Ken-Do™ discipline (he's a lifer) it is obvious that this explanation is too simple for what has happened. Dave is disciplined in everything that he does. We know this.

So what is going on here? WHAT HAPPENED IN MIAMI??? Chiusano greenlit and paid for the excursion. There were technical issues on the first day... and honestly, the last 1/2 of Tuesday's show sounds so distorted and shitty ALL AROUND. Dave repeating things a little more than usual... not being able to say the 800 number, etc etc, come on, history tells us that at times he was so drunk he forgot the effing words.

Having said all this... David Lee is a very shrewd business man. And I think that's the thing we don't know about here, the gray area that hasn't been reported or rumored. It's his contract, and I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in there, there is some sort of odd allowance to take 2 days off for whatever reason without notice.

These CBS guys hate him, hate dealing with him... WHY HAVENT THEY FIRED HIM? Why didn't they do this on March 8th? March 9th? yesterday?? today??? "Dave will return Friday?" What, so you can FIRE HIM then?

No WAY. Doesn't make sense... Dave's GOT something on CBS, and if Roth's "participation" in the videos for "Me Wise Magic" and "Can't Get This Stuff No More" tell us that... I think if he had even an INKLING that they were going to make Friday be his last show... as I read at the time regarding those videos, someone put it as "he knew that he owned the ball and decided to take his ball and go home" if they didnt want to play by his rules.

So is Dave even going to show up Friday? What are the chances??

If he does show up, what will he say... and more importantly what are the chances that whatever he says WILL EVER make it to podcast?

Sounds like someone is building suspense. Creating the "air of mystery" as we call it at hitchWORLD... STAY TUNED, as our old hitchWORLD catchphrase goes.

Let's say that Dave does the show. Now, having bragged that he would be in Miami all week, and then NOT being at work for 2 days and THEN doing the last show if the week from New York.... HOW is Dave going to explain this? Roth isn't the first person that I think of on the "I'm sorry, I screwed up" humility scale. Nope, he's a classic BLAMER and I love the guy for it! Old Dave is going to do the finger pointing and LOOK OUT for all the embarassment it has caused him!

Why hasnt he gone to Howard 100 news yet? like last time? Going on about RACIST CBS (that move was brilliant by the way) trying to muscle him?

Ok here is the CALL TO ACTION part of the speech. I have posed MANY questions, outlined some varied lines of reasoning and a general concensus of what is happening, could happen, probably will happen, etc. etc. etc. Agree or disagree?

I am going to miss that one, I must say. This is the most exciting time in Roth Radio™ We Rothtards need to cherish this, EMBRACE this suspense and MAKE IT OUR OURS like we did with Classic Van Halen in our youth. Cuz it's ain't gonna last MUCH longer, and then YOU CANT GET THIS STUFF NO MORE.

Dave's the master of that shit. Anyway... someone in one of those markets BEST be taping at 5:59 am precisely and we all must pay attention to these great, yet turbulent times of Roth Radio. Really, was another Monday of Elizabeth Hayt really going to keep the show afloat? INNERviews with Uncle Manny?

Oddly enough, it was the moments that most people hated that I actually loved.

hitchWORLD's money is on IT'S NOT OVER THIS WEEK but won't last too many more... and the GOOD STUFF® is on it's way!

so keep your EYES TO THE SKIES, RothTards.

=WHO LOVES YA BABY?=

-hitch
    ...get your hitchworld on.
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Team Roth™,

As RothTards® we know that we are in the darkest hour of Roth Radio™. It's going to have the longevity of a 1996 Van Halen Reunion, but I think we all knew that from the beginning. All good things Roth happen at this pace - a quick flash of brilliance, then gone. The rest of our times are spent in between these magnificent supernovas, pondering all that we had so briefly but have now lost... until the next adventure.

Well the only adventures that I regret are the ones I missed, and the thought of all the pretty girls I never tried to kiss. Turn on your TV, your stereo... honey, RUN TELL EVERYONE that Diamond David Lee Roth IS ON THE RADIO!!!

If I ever can convince Alberto to get me ON AIR with Diamond Dave before it's all over, you'll know it was me because that is what I am going to say when DLR takes my call. Alberto was good to me though, had me on hold a few times waiting with some very off topic stuff (this was the days before the freeform mind you). Alberto I still want the mash-ups, my man. Al-B3 you are the gateway of Roth Radio and I loves ya. I digress.

Ok... Friday. April Fools 2006. or was it 1985? Ok, I guess it's only the friggin 31st but still look at how these things happen in cycles. Will this be THE END of Roth Radio™??? Well, alot of people said that on March 8th. Howard Stern is saying it today, as are many of the rumors circulating. It's all a bunch of DOOM AND GLOOM and let me tell you why it's NOT TRUE.

Roth Radio isn't over this week. Don't get me wrong, it won't be here SAME TIME NEXT YEAR... but really think about this. There is a pretty good chance Diamond Dave will be back not only Friday but also Monday. I am going to tell you why.

First of all, there is something that we don't know going on here. Well, just what happened in Miami??? Was Dave suspended, fired? In piecing together the puzzle, it's pretty simple - the TRUTH is out there, in it's varied sources and forms. David Lee went, by his own estimation on Tuesday's show... 48 hours without sleep. It was a NON STOP party and I sure Dave's first 2 days were fueled completely by cocaine and red bull™.

“Contrary to erroneous reports, David Lee Roth has not been let go. He is on his way back from Miami and is scheduled to return to the air on Friday,” a CBS spokeswoman said in an e-mail to the Herald.

Roth reportedly attended the Winter Music Conference, and “the rumblings emanating from South Beach claimed Roth didn’t get any sleep Monday night and needed some time off,” according to R&R pop music editor Kevin Carter.

So was it so much temptation that made Dave screw up his first major day to day gig of his life?

Honestly, these are the antics that I would expect from myself from time to time, hoping that the occasional brown bag flu® is not entirely scrutinized and simply dismissed. But then again, I don't have MILLIONS OF PEOPLE waiting for me in the morning. Besides... knowing about Dave and his Ken-Do™ discipline (he's a lifer) it is obvious that this explanation is too simple for what has happened. Dave is disciplined in everything that he does. We know this.

So what is going on here? WHAT HAPPENED IN MIAMI??? Chiusano greenlit and paid for the excursion. There were technical issues on the first day... and honestly, the last 1/2 of Tuesday's show sounds so distorted and shitty ALL AROUND. Dave repeating things a little more than usual... not being able to say the 800 number, etc etc, come on, history tells us that at times he was so drunk he forgot the effing words.

Having said all this... David Lee is a very shrewd business man. And I think that's the thing we don't know about here, the gray area that hasn't been reported or rumored. It's his contract, and I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in there, there is some sort of odd allowance to take 2 days off for whatever reason without notice.

These CBS guys hate him, hate dealing with him... WHY HAVENT THEY FIRED HIM? Why didn't they do this on March 8th? March 9th? yesterday?? today??? "Dave will return Friday?" What, so you can FIRE HIM then?

No WAY. Doesn't make sense... Dave's GOT something on CBS, and if Roth's "participation" in the videos for "Me Wise Magic" and "Can't Get This Stuff No More" tell us that... I think if he had even an INKLING that they were going to make Friday be his last show... as I read at the time regarding those videos, someone put it as "he knew that he owned the ball and decided to take his ball and go home" if they didnt want to play by his rules.

So is Dave even going to show up Friday? What are the chances??

If he does show up, what will he say... and more importantly what are the chances that whatever he says WILL EVER make it to podcast?

Sounds like someone is building suspense. Creating the "air of mystery" as we call it at hitchWORLD... STAY TUNED, as our old hitchWORLD catchphrase goes.

Let's say that Dave does the show. Now, having bragged that he would be in Miami all week, and then NOT being at work for 2 days and THEN doing the last show if the week from New York.... HOW is Dave going to explain this? Roth isn't the first person that I think of on the "I'm sorry, I screwed up" humility scale. Nope, he's a classic BLAMER and I love the guy for it! Old Dave is going to do the finger pointing and LOOK OUT for all the embarassment it has caused him!

Why hasnt he gone to Howard 100 news yet? like last time? Going on about RACIST CBS (that move was brilliant by the way) trying to muscle him?

Ok here is the CALL TO ACTION part of the speech. I have posed MANY questions, outlined some varied lines of reasoning and a general concensus of what is happening, could happen, probably will happen, etc. etc. etc. Agree or disagree?

I am going to miss that one, I must say. This is the most exciting time in Roth Radio™ We Rothtards need to cherish this, EMBRACE this suspense and MAKE IT OUR OURS like we did with Classic Van Halen in our youth. Cuz it's ain't gonna last MUCH longer, and then YOU CANT GET THIS STUFF NO MORE.

Dave's the master of that shit. Anyway... someone in one of those markets BEST be taping at 5:59 am precisely and we all must pay attention to these great, yet turbulent times of Roth Radio. Really, was another Monday of Elizabeth Hayt really going to keep the show afloat? INNERviews with Uncle Manny?

Oddly enough, it was the moments that most people hated that I actually loved.

hitchWORLD's money is on IT'S NOT OVER THIS WEEK but won't last too many more... and the GOOD STUFF® is on it's way!

so keep your EYES TO THE SKIES, RothTards.

=WHO LOVES YA BABY?=

-hitch
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Does Hitch1969 Deserve a Sticky?

HELL YEAH! You're preaching to the Choir Bro.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• hitch1969©
        Sniper
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
        Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
        who is hitch1969?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
          Commando
          • Mar 2003

who is hitch1969?
          hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

word
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• hitch1969©
              Sniper
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Hey CBS...

FUCK YOU!

Howard talks about the rumors at CBS, and defends Roth...

Download and listen to the 16+ min. MP3 here.

excellent work, nickDFresh AS USUAL you are a rothtard to be counted on!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

schtzzle for my nizzle...
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• hitch1969©
                  Sniper
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                  schtzzle for my nizzle...

thats what i am talking about PA Rental.

It's time for TEAMWORK.

Roth's vision of what this show should be is so far beyond what anyone at CBS can envision - way beyond the markets he is playing in, but a global presence.

that includes everyone, not just his demographics for local advertising

and i think thats where Roth has maybe gone wrong here, besides the obvious task of replacing stern. like the vegas thing - show good, timing bad. or market wrong.

when cbs kills roth radio, i would like to see dave continue on with podcasts exclusively from his website. FOR THE INTERNET ONLY.

that would be kewl

the no holds bbq continues!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Lets do this thang!
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

You can also see this article on the front page.
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hitch1969©
                        Sniper
                        • Mar 2003

Ok, I just got done listening to the Stern .mp3 provided by NickDFresh, and I have to tell you I totally agree with Stern. Although I'm not quite so sure he'd be SO fired up about supporting DLR if CBS wasnt suing him and all that, but he has supported DLR in general this whole time.

Then I'm reading shit on the net, and I am getting pissed off. Here's a sample that some QUEERBAIT wrote, a real "radio intelligencia":

David Lee Roth, An Exercise In Futility
                        Bail out. Abandon the program. Stay in Florida.

By now you know that David Lee Roth has disappeared from the air for a second time in as many months. I'm not sure where DLR gets his work ethic from, but for any morning show host to think they can simply not show up at will dismantles the relationship they build with the audience. That these so called "days off" happen with each release of Arbitron trend reports throws a little more gas on the flames of suspicion.

Howard Stern left, and CBS Radio was left with a terribly perplexing problem; how does it deal with a predictable decline in audience? That the CBS CEO, Joel Hollander, would admit "you don't replace a talent like Stern easily" gained nods from millions of radio listeners. It even bought CBS time, with sympathy, from 70% of an audience that was willing to give a chance to any replacement.

But, to replace Howard with someone who 1) doesn't understand basic principles of broadcasting; 2) is so caught up with their own past greatness they refuse to see their ship sunk long ago; 3) feels there is going to be anyone that waits for him to get over a night of no sleep; is a slap in the face to those in the audience.

CBS Radio has a problem. David Lee Roth also has a problem. One is how to get out of a contract that it so vigorously supported less than 90 days ago; the other is how to (gracefully) exit a disaster.

It's that BOLDED part that I am really focusing on....

"someone who is so caught up with their own past greatness they refuse to see their ship sunk long ago"

That's THE FUCKING POINT EXACTLY YOU MORON!!

Some people will NEVER get David Lee. What this guy is talking about is WHAT MAKES DAVID LEE ROTH great!!!

you see the same qualities in SHATNER™, the whole making fun of the "has been" thing... it's all a matter of opinion, is it not? To hear this guy talk, David Lee just have well committed suicide in 1985 because it was all over THEN.

what a moron.

DLR has bounced back SO many times and MADE himself bigger than life over and over even when he wasn't relevant at the time.

That's what defines a man, I tell you. Like when Chaz Sheen™ is getting hauled off by the Federales in Wall Street and old Hal Holbrook gives him the old "facing the abyss" speech. Chaz Sheen® is another one of these guys I'm talking about. He's seen more tail than a toilet seat. NASTY HOOKER stuff, too. The heroin, the gambling, the COKE®, all that. Bitch divorcing him and wiping him out because she couldn't lets a playa play and looks the otha way? Now, homie GOTS TO PAY??? I digress again.

And you know, I think that Roth DID open up alot on his show like he promised Howard he would back on 10-25-05. For a guy that flew a jet around the international dateline to avoid turning 30 to be talking openly about being in his 50s, even joking about his hairline a few times... I really saw that as something I thought I would never hear DLR saying. HE WAS HONEST WITH HIS LISTENERS FOR ONCE. Even bringing on Uncle Manny, re-telling the story about his dad's kidnapping... etc. etc. etc. Like the time he talked about NOT FOCUSING ON THE DUDE IN THE PORNO because it felt gay... I could go on and on with examples.

David Lee delivered. He took the legend further than he had ever taken it before, right in front of our naked steaming eyes.

That guy saying that shit pisses me off. It's a personal insult against DLR, has NOTHING TO DO with his radio ability. So he thinks DLR is a HAS BEEN?

WHO THE FUCK WAS HE, EVER?

some queer that reports on radio or something. Nice, pal. Let's get YOU an internet Army™ website el pronto PUSSface!

BREASTS!!

=h=

Comment

• Gifted1
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2006

Diamond Dave's demise in works?

BY RAFER GUZMÁN
                          Newsday Staff Writer

March 30, 2006

Rocker-turned-radio personality David Lee Roth was replaced by midmorning hosts JV & Elvis yesterday, fueling speculation that his struggling show on WFNY/92.3FM has been canceled.

Roth's show will be replaced again today, but CBS Radio, which owns the station, says Roth has not been let go and will be back on the air tomorrow morning. The company would not comment on his absence.

The sudden interruption is the latest bump in Roth's rocky new career as a broadcaster. In January, he was brought in to replace shock-jock Howard Stern at seven stations, including New York's K-Rock - now known as WFNY or Free FM - but the show has failed to generate much excitement.

Roth's first show, on Jan. 3, featured a rambling interview with his elderly uncle. Broadcasting from Miami earlier this week, Roth snapped at his staff while struggling with a faulty phone connection. "Guys? Tell me what to do here."

Roth has also clashed with WFNY station manager Tom Chiusano and programming vice president Mark Chernoff, insulting them on air as "social retards" and "beige baby-food sissies."

The station's morning ratings have dropped dramatically since Roth took over. WFNY's morning slot is ranked ninth in the New York area, down from second in the fall of 2005, according to Arbitron.

???

Comment

• Gifted1
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Mar 2006

Singer’s woes make news again
                            Thursday, March 30, 2006
                            Chuck Yarborough
                            Plain Dealer Reporter

Whether I’m right, or whether I’m Roth: I had predicted that David Lee Roth would be dumped by CBS Radio by St. Patrick’s Day. A report on www.dcrtv.com, a Washington, D.C. area radio and television Web site, had me thinking I was like the newspaper world’s Maxwell Smart and missed it by that much. The site said that Roth is finito in four major markets — New York, Philadelphia, Boston and Pittsburgh (well, three major markets and Pittsburgh).

But a spokeswoman for CBS Radio in New York told me that the report was wrong, wrong, wrong. Roth, who was broadcasting earlier this week from Miami, will be traveling today but will be back on the air Friday.

The most disappointed people in the world have to be the Sominex people. Their toughest competition lives on.

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                              Ok, I just got done listening to the Stern .mp3 provided by NickDFresh, and I have to tell you I totally agree with Stern. Although I'm not quite so sure he'd be SO fired up about supporting DLR if CBS wasnt suing him and all that, but he has supported DLR in general this whole time.

Then I'm reading shit on the net, and I am getting pissed off. Here's a sample that some QUEERBAIT wrote, a real "radio intelligencia":

David Lee Roth, An Exercise In Futility
                              Bail out. Abandon the program. Stay in Florida.

By now you know that David Lee Roth has disappeared from the air for a second time in as many months. I'm not sure where DLR gets his work ethic from, but for any morning show host to think they can simply not show up at will dismantles the relationship they build with the audience. That these so called "days off" happen with each release of Arbitron trend reports throws a little more gas on the flames of suspicion.

Howard Stern left, and CBS Radio was left with a terribly perplexing problem; how does it deal with a predictable decline in audience? That the CBS CEO, Joel Hollander, would admit "you don't replace a talent like Stern easily" gained nods from millions of radio listeners. It even bought CBS time, with sympathy, from 70% of an audience that was willing to give a chance to any replacement.

But, to replace Howard with someone who 1) doesn't understand basic principles of broadcasting; 2) is so caught up with their own past greatness they refuse to see their ship sunk long ago; 3) feels there is going to be anyone that waits for him to get over a night of no sleep; is a slap in the face to those in the audience.

CBS Radio has a problem. David Lee Roth also has a problem. One is how to get out of a contract that it so vigorously supported less than 90 days ago; the other is how to (gracefully) exit a disaster.

It's that BOLDED part that I am really focusing on....

"someone who is so caught up with their own past greatness they refuse to see their ship sunk long ago"

That's THE FUCKING POINT EXACTLY YOU MORON!!

Some people will NEVER get David Lee. What this guy is talking about is WHAT MAKES DAVID LEE ROTH great!!!

you see the same qualities in SHATNER™, the whole making fun of the "has been" thing... it's all a matter of opinion, is it not? To hear this guy talk, David Lee just have well committed suicide in 1985 because it was all over THEN.

what a moron.

DLR has bounced back SO many times and MADE himself bigger than life over and over even when he wasn't relevant at the time.

That's what defines a man, I tell you. Like when Chaz Sheen™ is getting hauled off by the Federales in Wall Street and old Hal Holbrook gives him the old "facing the abyss" speech. Chaz Sheen® is another one of these guys I'm talking about. He's seen more tail than a toilet seat. NASTY HOOKER stuff, too. The heroin, the gambling, the COKE®, all that. Bitch divorcing him and wiping him out because she couldn't lets a playa play and looks the otha way? Now, homie GOTS TO PAY??? I digress again.

And you know, I think that Roth DID open up alot on his show like he promised Howard he would back on 10-25-05. For a guy that flew a jet around the international dateline to avoid turning 30 to be talking openly about being in his 50s, even joking about his hairline a few times... I really saw that as something I thought I would never hear DLR saying. HE WAS HONEST WITH HIS LISTENERS FOR ONCE. Even bringing on Uncle Manny, re-telling the story about his dad's kidnapping... etc. etc. etc. Like the time he talked about NOT FOCUSING ON THE DUDE IN THE PORNO because it felt gay... I could go on and on with examples.

David Lee delivered. He took the legend further than he had ever taken it before, right in front of our naked steaming eyes.

That guy saying that shit pisses me off. It's a personal insult against DLR, has NOTHING TO DO with his radio ability. So he thinks DLR is a HAS BEEN?

WHO THE FUCK WAS HE, EVER?

some queer that reports on radio or something. Nice, pal. Let's get YOU an internet Army™ website el pronto PUSSface!

BREASTS!!

=h=
                              Fuck Yeah!!
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...