X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

A Simple Solution for The Front Line

Okay, we all read the Brie rag-fest rant part III in here.

And we all heard the Neo-Cons bemoan the "fact" that many good posters left, and that the Front Line had "turned to shit" recently.

It had, according to Brie and his cohorts, become nothing more than a debateless flamefest. They yearned for real debate. They were tired of the mudslinging.....

So I did what I thought was best, since most of the Bile was directed at me.

I left for 4 days.

No posts.

No rebuttals, no remarks, no flames from me.

I came back in today to read all of the fine debate from The Right now that they had taken over........

Guess what.

Same old shit, from the same old cast of characters.

On 9/11 no less. The date SARGE dedicated to the forum to.

Warham? Same old schoolyard taunts and retorts.

MsASSVibe? Same old "LOL!!!!!!!" [ which is all she's good for]

So here's MY idea.

You can HAVE the "new and improved" Frontline. And you can watch as it will become either boring retread op-eds, or Brie and Warham giving each other reacharounds.

GIVE US THE TRENCHES FORUM

Same political content, only with a NO-HOLDS-BARRED attitude.

The only rules? There are no rules, bitch.

Can't handle it in the trenches? STAY THE FUCK OUT.

It's not for the timid. It's not for those who will start FEEDBACK threads over and over and over and over...........

You come in with your fucking GAME FACE ON, or you don't come in.

Thin skinned?

stay out.

Hate flame wars and the BRUTAL TRUTH?

stay out.

That's it.

We've done it before, with the pen, state your take, and the underground.

This new and improved "can't we all just get along" crap is just that. Crap.

And the hypocrites and op-ed spammers will be given NO QUARTER.

Make it happen.

Because the great "Warham" experiment is a bust. He and his ilk haven't changed a bit.

But if they dare enter a forum where NO WHINING CUNTS are allowed......

Well, kill the head and the body will die......as HST always said.

GONZO BABY.
    Last edited by LoungeMachine; 09-11-2006, 09:06 PM.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Sounds reasonable. Do we really need to hand the Front Line over to the soft neocon bunny rabbits here at the Army?

A forum about politics will be volatile by nature.

Speaking of nature, there should be a special Nursery Forum provided as a safe non-confrontational sanctuary for the neocon dummies to copy/paste their opinions and blame Clinton for everything.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      Sounds reasonable. Do we really need to hand the Front Line over to the soft neocon bunny rabbits here at the Army?

It's all they can handle without disturbing their gentle systems.

They need the Air Supply Army Front Line Forum to make their points.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who knows why these "good posters" come and go?

Some may have work or family obligations that don't allow them time to spend on line.

Some of them could have been party or government operatives to begin with, and once they had reached whatever goal their employers wanted of them, they vanished, never to return. Or return under an alias and deny any knowledge of their previous incarnation, even though they still have the same exact posting style and usually the same IP as they did before.

Sarge created the Front Line, but it's no exaggeration to say I built it and kept it going, even operating the franchise under the "War Zone" label when we all spent that time in "exile" when the Army was down.

The forum's not about me, I never claimed it was, and never tried to make it so, though others have raised that accusation more than once. But as I said, I did build it for better or worse, and it's seen both. Yeah, "it's just a message board" but I would like to think it's one of the best political discussion forums in the history of the sport, and I'd take the keys back anytime someone wants to hand them over.

We don't need another forum to discuss politics. We just need to use the one we have, and use it wisely. Discuss. Argue. Fight. Not spam with the entire content of other sites or use 50 zillion pictures in a signature.

What's so goddamned difficult about that?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Figs
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Some of them could have been party or government operatives to begin with
          That's a good one!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

. Discuss. Argue. Fight. Not spam with the entire content of other sites or use 50 zillion pictures in a signature.

What's so goddamned difficult about that?

Ask Brianna that.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Ask Brianna that.
              Yeah, he's obviously who I was thinking of when I wrote the previous comments. Funny how the worst offenders are also the ones that bitch the most.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Re: A Simple Solution for The Front Line

Okay, we all read the Brie rag-fest rant part III in here.

And we all heard the Neo-Cons bemoan the "fact" that many good posters left, and that the Front Line had "turned to shit" recently.

It had, according to Brie and his cohorts, become nothing more than a debateless flamefest. They yearned for real debate. They were tired of the mudslinging.....

So I did what I thought was best, since most of the Bile was directed at me.

I left for 4 days.

No posts.

No rebuttals, no remarks, no flames from me.

I came back in today to read all of the fine debate from The Right now that they had taken over........

Guess what.

Same old shit, from the same old cast of characters.

On 9/11 no less. The date SARGE dedicated to the forum to.

Warham? Same old schoolyard taunts and retorts.

MsASSVibe? Same old "LOL!!!!!!!" [ which is all she's good for]

So here's MY idea.

You can HAVE the "new and improved" Frontline. And you can watch as it will become either boring retread op-eds, or Brie and Warham giving each other reacharounds.

GIVE US THE TRENCHES FORUM

Same political content, only with a NO-HOLDS-BARRED attitude.

The only rules? There are no rules, bitch.

Can't handle it in the trenches? STAY THE FUCK OUT.

It's not for the timid. It's not for those who will start FEEDBACK threads over and over and over and over...........

You come in with your fucking GAME FACE ON, or you don't come in.

Thin skinned?

stay out.

Hate flame wars and the BRUTAL TRUTH?

stay out.

That's it.

We've done it before, with the pen, state your take, and the underground.

This new and improved "can't we all just get along" crap is just that. Crap.

And the hypocrites and op-ed spammers will be given NO QUARTER.

Make it happen.

Because the great "Warham" experiment is a bust. He and his ilk haven't changed a bit.

But if they dare enter a forum where NO WHINING CUNTS are allowed......

Well, kill the head and the body will die......as HST always said.

GONZO BABY.
                What did the libs do the last four days you were gone, Lounge? This was supposed to be a team effort, not a 'the neocons take over' effort.

The great 'warham' experiment was predicated on the 'great Lounge experiment, but you were nowhere to be found for four days.

Thanks.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I'm tired of you whining about Brian whining.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, throw up your hands and cry foul!

There was never any "cool off" period!

YOU idiots only want to come here and spread your "I hate Bush" and "Bush is an idiot" posts.

Most of you post pics of fecal matter and homosexuals to push this forum even farther to the Left of a Centerist reality becase you lack clear debate skills. Tearing down on each other in personal rants and believing what you espouse.

ford, you CREATED this fucking mess with your conspiracy theories and hatred. The rest of your kind are blind with the reality that has been the Bush Presidency. There hasn't been any reaching across the aisle here or some "Come To Jesus" meeting to smooth over any ruffled feathers. Don't act like there was either!

If YOU don't like it, get out! There's no need to create yet another room for your stale rhetoric and obnoxious pictures to make up for the facts that you can't act civil or talk like an adult. If moderators would act like moderators and do what they're supposed to do instead of behaving like drunken frat boys at a kegger then the forum would run the way its supposed to. The only person I EVER heard cry and bemoan about posters leaving was nick! Lounge, even your post is filled with the bullshit that doesn't need to be here.

Giving the "keys" back? Oh, hell no! I say give the 4 the same entitlements you had and let them have a crack at righting the mess YOU created!

Don't come in here again and act like a scared dog.
                    Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 09-12-2006, 07:44 AM.
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Re: Re: A Simple Solution for The Front Line

Originally posted by Warham
                      The great 'warham' experiment was predicated on the 'great Lounge experiment, but you were nowhere to be found for four days.

Thanks.

Predicated on me?

LMMFAO

So you're saying you can't practice what you preach without me there to hold your hand and tell you when you're being a hypocritical, lying twat?

And I was "somewhere to be found" You just weren't looking on the right beach

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

You mean like Brie keeps doing?

YOU idiots only want to come here and spread your "I hate Bush" and "Bush is an idiot" posts.

. [/B]
                        Truth hurts, don't it?

Most of you post pics of fecal matter and homosexuals to push this forum even farther to the Left of a Centerist reality becase you lack clear debate skills. Tearing down on each other in personal rants and believing what you espouse.

LMMFAO

It's MOST now? Or one person who gets under your homophobic skin?

"Centerist reality"

There was never any "cool off" period!

The rest of your kind are blind with the reality that has been the Bush Presidency.

WTF????? does this even mean?

I've never ONCE read your "reality on the BushCO pResidency

If YOU don't like it, get out! . [/B]
                        Do you hear this, Brianna?

[B]

Giving the "keys" back? Oh, hell no! I say give the 4 the same entitlements you had and let them have a crack at righting the mess YOU created!

Okay, something I can actually agree with

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          • Jan 2004

If "hitchworld", if it's still even that, gets sub-forumed with The Sheep Pen, well hey, The Front Line is active enough to have Trenches as well.
                          After all, The Locker Room has it's own sub-forum.

So why not?

But who would mod these trenches?
                          sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

ford, you CREATED this fucking mess with your conspiracy theories and hatred. The rest of your kind are blind with the reality that has been the Bush Presidency. There hasn't been any reaching across the aisle here or some "Come To Jesus" meeting to smooth over any ruffled feathers. Don't act like there was either!
                            The "reality" of the Bush pResidency is that it is destroying this country in just about every way imaginable. What's worse is that they know this and they don't give a shit. Because as Chimpy himself openly admits, his base are "the haves and the have mores" He doesn't care about anyone else, even those who inexplicably call themselves Republicans while voting against their own interest. Look at Ohio. They have the most corrupt gang of criminals of any state in charge, yet they have been economically raped by BCE economic policy as anyone.

But then, recent studies do suggest that conservatism might well be a mental illness. Some of your rants are great examples.

If YOU don't like it, get out! There's no need to create yet another room for your stale rhetoric and obnoxious pictures to make up for the facts that you can't act civil or talk like an adult. If moderators would act like moderators and do what they're supposed to do instead of behaving like drunken frat boys at a kegger

then the forum would run the way its supposed to. The only person I EVER heard cry and bemoan about posters leaving was nick! Lounge, even your post is filled with the bullshit that doesn't need to be here.

I didn't create any mess. Partisan plants such as yourself and the "man from Langley whose name dare not be spoken or Porter Goss will fire him" did.

As for mods getting back their old powers, that certainly works for me. I'd love to ensure "ritetoolforablowjob" never stunk up Main again.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Re: Re: Re: A Simple Solution for The Front Line

Predicated on me?

LMMFAO

So you're saying you can't practice what you preach without me there to hold your hand and tell you when you're being a hypocritical, lying twat?

And I was "somewhere to be found" You just weren't looking on the right beach
                              I'm saying it's a team effort, not just one mod's doing. Apparently, this isn't going to work.

You can go on 'vacation' for four days, then come back and rant about how I'm doing a bad job in there?

Comment

Working...