Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    or maybe the fucking idiots that play the blame game on this site instead of fucking actually believing that there isn't one god-damned person here who knows it all.
    The blame game may be played, but the administration still goes out to drinks every night.

Just some advice I picked up from a relatively new, but respected member here.
    sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      The facts and logic are what cause you to slink away from some of the threads in the Front Line. As in when you find yourself confused and/or proven to be incorrect.

This statement is 100% true and accurate.

Warham is famous for this.

He'll ignore the post when he's beat, or can't back up his claims....

and then come back later and say he was too busy with "real life" to answer [and then post 20 responses to other threads]
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by THE EGO
        The Front Line is now gayer than a busload of male fashion designers reading Cosmo and bitching about bad hair days.
        That as well as http://rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=15 & http://rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=32
        sigpic

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

No Steve, the hicthworld dump was only gay when you posted dickpics.
          That's against site policy, along with spamming which you enjoy with your Branigan links.

What exactly does this post of yours mean?

"The blame game may be played, but the administration still goes out to drinks every night.

Just some advice I picked up from a relatively new, but respected member here."

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            While you, Brie, and AssVibe all call us unAmerican commies for saying it.
            If you can pull a quote where I've ever called you a 'commie', I'd love to see it.

But again, I think you're just blowing smoke out of your ass again, like you do all the time in the forum where geniuses like yourself reside.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Warham is famous for this.

Yeah, I'm so famous for it, only washed up rock stars seem to notice.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Actually, you appear to dislike anyone that doesn't agree with your religionist, extreme right wing views.
                From your perspective, anybody right of Bill Clinton is extreme. And I've never disliked you, but your complex might make it appear that way to you.

And BTW, you've got that backwards Mensa. Conservatives aren't bad, just Neo & Authoritarian-conservatives that attempt to shut down any discourse and debate on issues by grouping everything they disagree with into a big, empty generalization of "liberal."
                Yeah, they've managed to shut those big pieholes of Reid, Pelosi and Kennedy the last few years, among others. Democrats just are big blowhards, that's all. They talk a good game, but at the end of the day, they vote with the Republicans every time a measure comes up to pull troops out of Iraq.

BTW, your hero Reagan, despite his rhetoric, supported the welfare-state concept, and also raised taxes (before he lowered them). Because Reagan knew he had too and to some extent put moderation and governance before ideology.
                Ha ha! The first time I've heard moderate and Reagan in the same sentence. Blasphemous. Cutting taxes isn't moderation in the minds of liberals.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Oh would all of you shut the fuck up already.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    Oh would all of you shut the fuck up already.
                    Hey, Shark! Haven't seen you around much lately. You need to provide that cutting-edge humor in the Front Line more often.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Ha ha.

The Front Line sucks lately, I've been spending most of my time in the Locker Room.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Ha ha.

The Front Line sucks lately, I've been spending most of my time in the Locker Room.
                        Yeah, I can understand that. And with all the major sports being played now, it's getting fun talking about them more and more.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Steve, who cares what a GUNT aliass, obsessing over a guy who hasn't been here for six months now, has to say?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            From your perspective, anybody right of Bill Clinton is extreme. And I've never disliked you, but your complex might make it appear that way to you.

Yeah, they've managed to shut those big pieholes of Reid, Pelosi and Kennedy the last few years, among others. Democrats just are big blowhards, that's all. They talk a good game, but at the end of the day, they vote with the Republicans every time a measure comes up to pull troops out of Iraq.

Ha ha! The first time I've heard moderate and Reagan in the same sentence. Blasphemous. Cutting taxes isn't moderation in the minds of liberals.
                            Warham, you really are pretty unintelligent and are incapable of nuisance or articulating any specific points or criticisms. So you just repeat the same banal unsupportable, unprovable cliches devoid of actual facts or examples.

Seriously, why don't you just cut an paste the same dull responses.

Your analysis gets a D-

Lame and negative dude, like 90% of your posting lately.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ha ha.

Yeah, but your forum is a scream though.

Maybe Ford can post more, so you can tell him how crazy he is. That seemed to be your shtick when I started...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-13-2006, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Welp, I guess I'm on Nick's shit list now. The club that keeps on growing!
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

Working...