X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Al Gore

ok FORD you can like me a little more....

i work at blockbuster, therefore i rent for free, and a friend told me to wacth An Inconvient Truth...so i used a rental and watched it and although Gore's politics may not match my own in every way i agree with him fully on the global warming issue he made amazing points that totally changed my view.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cool.... remember that in 2008 when he's running for President.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      Anyone that fails to beat fucking Bush when coming from VP in a popular presidency should not only never run again, he should actually have his US citizenship taken away and thrown out the country.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Yeah. With Lieberman as his running mate!
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• fe_lung
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Anyone that fails to beat fucking Bush when coming from VP in a popular presidency should not only never run again, he should actually have his US citizenship taken away and thrown out the country.
          Amen to that. He should have beaten Bush the way Reagan beat Mondale. The fact that it was even close enough to be questionable is totally a failure on Gore's part.

I watched the film and kept wishing he had been that engaging during the campaign. Gore is no Clinton, but he's shown way more charisma and passion since 2000. If we'd seen that in his campaign he'd be the president right now.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gore fucked up by allowing the DLC to hijack his campaign and leave him stuck with Holy Joe as a running mate, but that's beside the point. Florida was outright STOLEN and everybody knows it. Gore had the election if not for that.

It WAS his fault though, that the Whore Media got away with portraying him as some stiff and wooden monotone speaking bore, while also portraying a functionally illiterate brain dead chimp moron who never held a real job in his life as "a regular guy that you would drink a beer with".

The speeches that Gore has made from 2002 on up to today are the ones that he should have made in 2000. But then, thanks to the Iraq fuckup and the deliberate hostility to the environment from the Chimpministration, he definitely has a lot more material to work with.

Gore is the obvious choice for 2008. For the historical parallel with Nixon 1968. For the fact that he alone can truly use the words "are you better off now than you were 8 years ago" and have it resonate with every American voter. Because Gore was not the only one robbed in Florida, we all were.

And also because I haven't heard of any better options yet. Russ Feingold isn't running. Howard Dean isn't running. Obama is too damn young, politically speaking, and John Edwards not much better, though I'd probably accept either as VP.

Hillary? Don't make me laugh that hard, I've got a headache. Same with all the other DLC leeches sliding out of the slime lately.....
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

How many votes were actually stolen?

10 thousand? Less? None?

Anyone should have been able to beat Bush by a landslide.

Whatever, the guy is married to the queen of the PMRC cunts so that should raise warning bells right away.

I do thank him for inventing the internet so we can discuss him though...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The PMRC were pretty tame compared to what came after them. All they wanted was "parental advisory" stickers on records, which (as it turned out) probably HELPED record sales more often than it hurt them. Let's face it, in terms of actual rapping skills, 2 Live Crew was some of the lamest shit ever recorded, and WASP pretty much sucked ass as well. But slap those damn stickers on there and suddenly you got a hit record.

Compare that to what the FCC has done to TV and radio under the BCE, when they're now censoring songs like Pink Floyd's "Money" or the Rolling Stones "Start Me Up" which have been on the fucking radio for decades.

Michael Powell did a lot more to harm this country than Tipper Gore ever thought of. Tipper's goal was to put the choice in the hands of the parents, which is where it should be. Powell, like the rest of the BCE just outright suppressed whatever he didn't like.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AR5ZiAONmRo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AR5ZiAONmRo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                  Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 12-07-2006, 03:41 PM.
                  http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is that Jeb's druggie daughter?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Is that Jeb's druggie daughter?
                      Nope!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No fair editing videos after the reply, AssVibe
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

No fair editing videos after the reply, AssVibe

Not fair?

Fuck off cocksucker!

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

If Al Gore wants to do something about global warming (using his figures) he should quit flying around the world in jets and ride a bike. That would probably help that gut he's dragging around too.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                              If Al Gore wants to do something about global warming (using his figures) he should quit flying around the world in jets and ride a bike. That would probably help that gut he's dragging around too.
                              How the fuck is he supposed to get around the world on a BIKE?? :confused:
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...