Why do Jesus Freaks Start Drooling When They Talk About The Bible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Why do Jesus Freaks Start Drooling When They Talk About The Bible?

I see so many of these goobers on TV, and have encountered quite a few in real life....Jerry Falwell does this...he has to lick his lips about every other sentence....

"Let uth tern to Thethalonions chapter three, verth theventeen....."

Of course some of these people start actually foaming at the mouth, getting all hysterical and wide-eyed like Robert Tilton (otherwise known as FartMan).

I had a boss once who sould start drooling whenever he talked about the Bible.....

Man...somebody get these people a bucket...

But then, I probably start drooling a bit talking about stuff like how I want to lick Phoebe Cates hot snatch, or the intricacies of tone through an overdriven tube amp......

• Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Because they read the Song's of Solomon and they get horny and need to bang something or wank one off.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UL6mI920SQM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UL6mI920SQM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UL6mI920SQM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UL6mI920SQM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Love your sig.

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• glensfallspaul
          Roadie
          • Oct 2004

Thankfully, Robert Tilton doesn't speak -- or pass gas -- for any Christian I know, "Jesus Freak" or otherwise.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Seem to remember that there was a Bill Hicks joke along the lines of "isn't it ironic that people who believe in Creationism look really un-evolved..."
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              Seem to remember that there was a Bill Hicks joke along the lines of "isn't it ironic that people who believe in Creationism look really un-evolved..."
              Even more ironic is the fact that they put a Chimp in the White House.

Darwin's gotta be laughing at that one, wherever he is.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by FORD

He's in heaven, scratching his head and looking at God saying "so dinosaurs didn't really exist at all, you were just planting them to test our faith - damn......"
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

He's in Westminster Abbey in London.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Or on a happy note from the website that I got the pic

Darwin doesn't have a resting place. When he died he entered eternal oblivion. Nothing he did, and nothing that any of us do, has any lasting significance or meaning.

One day our sun will turn into a red giant. When that happens its corona will expand beyond the orbit of the earth. The earth's atmosphere will be stripped away, the seas will boil away, the sands will fuse into glass, and all life will be exterminated. There will be no record of anything anyone has ever done, created, or thought.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Reminds me of 'Play it again Sam'...

Allan: That's quite a lovely Jackson Pollack, isn't it?

Museum Girl: Yes, it is.

Allan: What does it say to you?

Museum Girl: It restates the negativeness of the universe. The hideous lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of Man forced to live in a barren, Godless eternity like a tiny flame flickering in an immense void with nothing but waste, horror and degradation, forming a useless bleak straitjacket in a black absurd cosmos.

Allan: What are you doing Saturday night?

Museum Girl: Committing suicide.

Allan: What about Friday night?

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Re: Why do Jesus Freaks Start Drooling When They Talk About The Bible?

Originally posted by Hardrock69

But then, I probably start drooling a bit talking about stuff like how I want to lick Phoebe Cates hot snatch, or the intricacies of tone through an overdriven tube amp......

Yeah, but that is totally understandable.....
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Or on a happy note from the website that I got the pic
                          Wasn't there an old urban legend that he converted to Christianity on his death bed? Or am I remembering incorrectly

Eh, as for Hardrocks orignal post. Some people are just nutty as Christians and take it to the extreme. Sort of bums me out to see some one like Pat Robertson be the representative of Christian Faith in America and people like Katydid pop up all over the place, when there are perfectly sane Christians that are all over the place, and reject a lot of the homophobic/racist/whackjob rhetoric that come out of 700 Club. Hell, I don't even think I've wasted a secound of ever watching that dribble.

I auctually believe that it's possible that Evolution/Big Bang, whatever you may call it auctually doesn't conflict all that much with having Faith in a God.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                            Wasn't there an old urban legend that he converted to Christianity on his death bed?
                            DLR converted Saturday 10-21-1972, but apparently wasn't sincere about the issue for it to take root..

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme
                              Wasn't there an old urban legend that he converted to Christianity on his death bed? Or am I remembering incorrectly
                              Yeah there is a legend but it is untrue.

It wouldn't matter either way because he was a scientist not a prophet. What the creationists fail to realise all the time is that his work was just the start of a huge process.

When Dawkins dies someone somewhere will also claim that he converted on his deathbed. Its got to the point that notable athiests are making a point of releasing press statements on their deathbeds to say that they haven't converted.

Comment

Working...