Why do Jesus Freaks Start Drooling When They Talk About The Bible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJ Hobson
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2010

"Jesus Freaks", "chimps", "Rethuglicans", "Tea Baggers", "Demon Crabs", OH MY!!! ...

Originally posted by FORD
    Even more ironic is the fact that they put a Chimp in the White House.
    I'd sooner have a "chimp" in the White House, than Barack "Sodomy Hussein" Obama, LOL! ...

Originally posted by FORD
    Darwin's gotta be laughing at that one, wherever he is.
    Umm ... Hell, maybe? ... LOL!

"Jesus Freaks" rock! ... So do Tea Partying "Tea Baggers" -- Not to mention totally unbiased journalists who like to use the phrase "tea baggers", like Chris Matthews--who report while on totally responsible and unbiased cable news networks like (as Rush Limbaugh likes to call one of them) "PMSNBC" ...

P.S. Well, FORD, how did you like the "tea bagging" that Coakley, Obama, the DNC, and the "Demon Crabs"-ic Party got in Massachussetts a few days ago?

P.P.S. I know you won't mind me calling the Democrats by the term "Demon Crabs", since Demon Crabs only induce serious itching and a severe rash in their non-DemonCrabs-ic victims ... Not only that, but I hear the only cure for a DemonCrabs-ic infestation is the newly re-instated wonder drug, DDT, since Demon Crabs are a plague not only on my "system"--but THE whole free world's "system" ... LOL! ... Finally, prepare to be "tea bagged" in 2012, "Sodomy Hussein"--AND the DemonCrabs-ic Party! ... While Saddam Hussein (who was removed from power as Iraqi dictator on Dec. 14th, 2003), needed to be checked for lice, "Sodomy Hussein" (who WILL be removed from power on Nov. 6th, 2012), is a louse! (DemonCrabs-ic Louse, to be exact, LOL!) ...
    Also, hope that "Sodomy Hussein's" ouster isn't followed by a trial for war crimes and an execution-by-hanging, like was the case for Saddam Hussein ... And don't whine and moan about that last comment either, DemonCrabs! ... You were calling for George W. Bush to be tried for war crimes for years and years! ...

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EdZlIEVtzN8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EdZlIEVtzN8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Why do Jesus Freaks Start Drooling When They Talk About The Bible?
        Pavlov's dog...

Or maybe they have some S&M sessions behind them that involved the bible.
        (Now there's a thought...)
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Yeah there is a legend but it is untrue.

It wouldn't matter either way because he was a scientist not a prophet. What the creationists fail to realise all the time is that his work was just the start of a huge process.

When Dawkins dies someone somewhere will also claim that he converted on his deathbed. Its got to the point that notable athiests are making a point of releasing press statements on their deathbeds to say that they haven't converted.
          All scientists believe in a higher power, they can't talk that way and must skew thier data against that or they don't get funding .

Except those scientists who think vampires are real, they believe in a lower power.

Comment

• Robert McCall
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2010

I would say something about this, but the Irish blasphemy law prevents it.
            Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

According to your new law
              "Religion" excludes profit-driven organizations or those using "oppressive psychological manipulation".
              so evangelists and the catholic church aren't covered...

Comment

• Robert McCall
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2010

According to your new law so evangelists and the catholic church aren't covered...
                Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer.

Comment

Working...