X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

It's the Mickey Jihad club!

After seeing this, I've given up on the notion of innocent civillians. I think Israel will probably have to level gaza and west bank for all I care:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZEGsnWZKh8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZEGsnWZKh8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Replace the words "Muslim" with "Christian" and "Allah" with "God" and "Palestine", "Jerusalem", etc. with "America" and their rhetoric sounds similar ours!
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I believe that was a real kids show just as much as this one was.......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J9kJ5IBFZmY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J9kJ5IBFZmY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      Last edited by FORD; 05-09-2007, 01:37 PM.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• scamper
        Commando
        • May 2005

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        Replace the words "Muslim" with "Christian" and "Allah" with "God" and "Palestine", "Jerusalem", etc. with "America" and their rhetoric sounds similar ours!
        Yours?

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

I don't remember Mickey Mouse saying anything like that over here.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            He might as well, with the hard right agenda ABC/Disney is supporting in recent years.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
              He might as well, with the hard right agenda ABC/Disney is supporting in recent years.
              Blame Michael Eisner, Dude turned Disney into some evil corporate Empire.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm just not buying this. I say this video is a creation of Daniel "Crack" Pipes and his Likud Zionfascist pals at Mossad Media INC (a.k.a. "Memri.org")
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                  Yours?
                  No, Dummy. Ours.

"We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
                  -- Ann Coulter, 2001
                  Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

I guess that makes you some kinda super genius.

Do you memorize everything that Mikey Mouse says?

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

I guess that makes you some kinda super genius.
                      No. But thank you. That's very sweet of you.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

No. But thank you. That's very sweet of you.
                        8=====D - - - - @

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          I'm just not buying this. I say this video is a creation of Daniel "Crack" Pipes and his Likud Zionfascist pals at Mossad Media INC (a.k.a. "Memri.org")
                          Wrong! It's for real! Sorry to ruin your conspiracy trip dude.

Militant 'Mickey Mouse' pulled off air By MOHAMMED DARAGHMEH, Associated Press Writer
                          Wed May 9, 8:46 PM ET

RAMALLAH, West Bank - Hamas militants have suspended a TV program that featured a Mickey Mouse lookalike urging Palestinian children to fight Israel and work for global Islamic domination, the Palestinian information minister said Wednesday.

Information Minister Mustafa Barghouti said the character — a giant black-and-white rodent with a high-pitched voice — represented a "mistaken approach" to the Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation.

He said that the program was pulled from Hamas-affiliated Al Aqsa TV at his ministry's request and "placed under review."

The character, named "Farfour," or "butterfly," but unmistakably a copy of the Disney character, preached against the U.S. and Israel each Friday on the show called "Tomorrow's Pioneers."

"You and I are laying the foundation for a world led by Islamists," Farfour squeaked on a recent episode. "We will return the Islamic community to its former greatness, and liberate Jerusalem, God willing, liberate Iraq, God willing, and liberate all the countries of the Muslims invaded by the murderers."

Children called in to the show, many singing Hamas anthems about fighting Israel.

A spokeswoman for Burbank, Calif.-based Walt Disney Co. did not return phone calls seeking comment, and the Gaza TV station had no comment.

The program was opposed by the Palestinian Broadcasting Corp., which is controlled by the Fatah movement of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, a Hamas rival that shares power with the militants in the Palestinian government.

Barghouti is an independent aligned with neither Hamas nor Fatah.

Loyalists of Hamas, which is sworn to the destruction of Israel, launched the Al Aqsa satellite channel last year. Bearded young men read the news and Islamic music is layered over footage of masked militants firing rockets into Israel. The channel also broadcasts talk shows, programs about the disabled and cartoons.

Hamas loyalists also run at least five news Web sites, a newspaper and a radio station.

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

No, Dummy
                            Hey, we're not on a first name basis yet.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I think should stop this Guantanamo BS (especially since they aren't giving up truthful info anyway) and just shoot the terrorists on the spot.

Comment

Working...