X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Ky mani marley

We be jammin' ... then after Ky is covered with audience boo's and hisses it time to ROCK!!
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgZnQa5_jyE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgZnQa5_jyE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I think the reason this dude gets an opening slot is because he is dave's weedman. That's just my theory. Dave just my go onstage and say: If you boo Ky, then I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend pal.

This is about as odd as when Iggy Pop co-headlined with Bob Seger.

Comment

• franksters
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

i remember in 84 or 82 there was a weird band opening for vh ''as usual''....they were somehow rockabilly, I can vaguely remember one of those pink ''contrebasse'' like the straight cats..
      SUMMER'S JUST
      AROUND
      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
        i remember in 84 or 82 there was a weird band opening for vh ''as usual''....they were somehow rockabilly, I can vaguely remember one of those pink ''contrebasse'' like the straight cats..
        How long did they last onstage? LOL

Comment

• Loons The Great

Remember Roth's Bob Marley story from CFTH and from Hartford '02??

I've heard of Damien and Ziggy, but not Kaymani...

Comment

• Loons The Great

Birdshit, you never post without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Re: Ky mani marley

Originally posted by Douglas T.
              We be jammin' ... then after Ky is covered with audience boo's and hisses it time to ROCK!!
              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgZnQa5_jyE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgZnQa5_jyE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
              Pfft.!

Everybody, all together now.........
              GET OFF THE FUCKIN STAGE !!!
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I know knothing about this guy or his music, other than he's the son of Bob Marley.

But if a bunch of dreadlocked rastas come to the show and start passing around their sacred ganja, who the Hell am I to complain?

And if Kymani breaks out a couple of dad's songs, even better.

He certainly looks a lot like the old man here......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvgeHTCfCg4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvgeHTCfCg4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                Last edited by FORD; 08-23-2007, 02:08 AM.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2006

Another fuckin Marley? How many damn kids did Bobs stoned ass nut out before he clocked out .Wasn't the first one or two enough. When I used to get stoned out o' my gourd I was feelin' way too lazy to fuck. Old turdlocks must have had some real special ganja.

The lady and I will just have to get a few laughs while watching the disgust on the face of people in the crowd. Now that will make sitting thru their set quality entertainment.
                  [

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                    How long did they last onstage? LOL
                    People were throwing toilet paper roll at them!!!

I think havin shitty unrelated bands opening up for them has serve them well, the crowds get louder, and they anticipate even more VH!

maybe that's one of the reason why the crowds were so loud...
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Bonzo1026
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Loons The Great
                      Remember Roth's Bob Marley story from CFTH and from Hartford '02??

I've heard of Damien and Ziggy, but not Kaymani...
                      I think he just played here in Wilm, DE at some festival they have each year celebrating Bob Marley. This is his American home. Being of the caucasian persuasion, I did not attend. Not a big Marley fan regardless.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I can imagine sitting thru his set .... after waiting 20 years to see DAVE & Ed on stage together The adreneline will be bustin' out the roof!

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

I remember that VH once wanted James Brown to open for them. But he wanted 50k for each show....

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

If they really wanna get the crowd going, they'd put in a Tony Clifton-like act to open for them. Swearing at the audience and everything.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                              People were throwing toilet paper roll at them!!!

I think havin shitty unrelated bands opening up for them has serve them well, the crowds get louder, and they anticipate even more VH!

maybe that's one of the reason why the crowds were so loud...

Agreed.

Remember when VH opened for Black Sabbath and blew them off the fucking stage every night?
                              23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

Working...