X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Douglas T.
    I can imagine sitting thru his set .... after waiting 20 years to see DAVE & Ed on stage together The adreneline will be bustin' out the roof!
    Gotta agree on that. It's pure oldschool VH.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• letsrock
      Veteran
      • Mar 2007

Will be missing this crap.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
        Sniper
        • Jan 2006

Classic VH always seemed to have lame mismatched opening acts, After The Fire anyone?
        "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

I'll be making it through half way through his set...Feel bad for the dude having to open for VH lol..Not exactly his type of audience..Not a hug Reggae Fan...But have a ton of respect for His Dad...He's like the John Lennon of Reggae..I thought it would be pretty cool if Dave brought Ky-mani up to jam on "push comes to shove"
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Chuck a few rocks at his ass.......LMFAO

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
              Classic VH always seemed to have lame mismatched opening acts, After The Fire anyone?
              Yeah, I don't tknow what that one was all about. But all the trendies who only knew Van HALEN from "Jump" probably loved them.

Falco probably would hve been more entertaining.......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Guvo7gUdUnE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Guvo7gUdUnE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                I'll be making it through half way through his set...Feel bad for the dude having to open for VH lol..Not exactly his type of audience..Not a hug Reggae Fan...But have a ton of respect for His Dad...He's like the John Lennon of Reggae..I thought it would be pretty cool if Dave brought Ky-mani up to jam on "push comes to shove"
                Or bust out some acoustic guitars and do this one......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VN7OKk534Jk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VN7OKk534Jk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ellyllions
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

I'm sorry guys but I fucking LOVE Reggae and now, I'm actually stoked for an opening act!

Maybe a trip to Jamaica will help you understand the music....
                  "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                    Agreed.

Remember when VH opened for Black Sabbath and blew them off the fucking stage every night?
                    The old Lakeland Civic Center!

I remember Ozzy even said that they were really really good!
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                      I'm sorry guys but I fucking LOVE Reggae and now, I'm actually stoked for an opening act!

Always up for some Trenchtown Rock!

Walked the streets and toured his house. Loved every month the wife and I were able to be there.

Antigua is really nice too.
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Ellyllions
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

When I die, I'll be haunting Jamaica.
                        "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2005

What's with the Van Hagar t-shirt Ellyllions? I'd rather see you sticking out your tongue. LOL

Comment

• Ellyllions
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2006

You can't read it, but underneath the logo it says "1984". When I bought it, I didn't realize that the round thing meant Van Hagar. But the "1984" was what I was after anyway.

I got a BIG hoorah at a Green Day concert once by a whole mob of security guards. They loved my shirt.

I love my shirt.

LOL!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I love REGGAE too with all the LOVE & WEED and stuff .... but not before the show I've been waiting forever to see!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

As an avid drinker of Red Stripe and I also happen to love lotsa Bob Marly, Peter Tosh, etc... This isn't something to "understand" though, IMO. Honestly, I could care less about the opening act.

Do wanna give you a jab though...

Why do you have a Van Hagar logo in yer av? Tssk..Tssk...
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...