X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StalinsRedStorm
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2007

Anti-Dogfighting...Racism?

I know it might not be the popular thing to say, but I'm very troubled about this new trend to hunt down African-Americans who are participating in Dogfighting matches. First it was Michael Vick, and now DMX. I have to say, this whole thing stinks of racism.

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans. White society doesn't like it. Why not? Because they don't understand it. And, because they don't understand it, they have begun to use it as a new tool to oppress the African-American minority in this country.

Soccer is not understood or enjoyed by many Americans. Yet, many Brazilian-Americans love, watch and play soccer. What next? Will we begin to arrest and persecute Brazilians because they love a sport we don't necessarily understand?
    Workers of the World UNITE!
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

'Cause it involves two dogs, instead of two humans?
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

What in the hell do we have to gain by racially harrassing black people? We live in a society that if you are black and female, you run a better chance of getting a job because of affirmative action. I see black atheletes, rappers, singers, movie stars rolling in the dough. The richest woman in America is black and her name is Oprah.

Meanwhile they still cry and play the race card; even while, asian and hispanics are replacing them as minorities in this country.

It's not a black thing, it's what's socially acceptable. PETA is on white ass as much as black ass on this matter.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I love how StalinsRedStorm comes in here and tries to be a button pusher by supporting the torture and execution of dogs and trying to get on everyone's white guilt.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          I love how StalinsRedStorm comes in here and tries to be a button pusher by supporting the torture and execution of dogs and trying to get on everyone's white guilt.
          We should have the torture and execution of every human who tortures and executes animals. Now that would be good sport. I'd sign up for that in an instant.

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

Betting on a dog to kill another dog is just wrong man,just like rooster fights! Right on BOF! I always enjoy seeing the bull stomp a dumbass redneck when I watch the rodeo...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Joseph Stalin was a mentally ill fucking mass-murdering douche bag...

Maybe I should change my username to HitlersReichofLightening...

This guys a troll chump asshole...

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans. White society doesn't like it. Why not? Because they don't understand it.
                Every now and the somebody posts something that makes you wish that there was no internet.
                And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                  We should have the torture and execution of every human who tortures and executes animals. Now that would be good sport. I'd sign up for that in an instant.
                  Just make the humans do what they forced the poor animals to do. Caught cock fighting, Well, we will just strap some shapr knives to your arms and force you to fight another cock fighter to the death.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Petey says hello!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2007

Re: Anti-Dogfighting...Racism?

Originally posted by StalinsRedStorm
                      I know it might not be the popular thing to say, but I'm very troubled about this new trend to hunt down African-Americans who are participating in Dogfighting matches. First it was Michael Vick, and now DMX. I have to say, this whole thing stinks of racism.
                      With all due respect, you are an uninformed idiot. The Feds are starting to crack down on Dog-fighting. Starting from the top. I know a lot about Pitbulls and this guy is the Grandfather of Dog-fighting and he is white.:p

https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

I have been waiting for a thread about from this angle.

Is Himler trying to tell us blacks invented dog fighting ?.

This is as old as the hills.

If I take my hound coon hunting and the coon kills my dog in a fight cause you know a coon is a bad MF when pissed off.

Am I a Dog / Coon fight promoter?

A big coon will eat quite a few dogs lunch even on the dogs best day.

Should all dogs be fifi from poodle town?

I feel..... if dog fighting is against the law then whoever is caught dog fighting should be arrested..punished ,etc..

Is siamese fish fighting as brutal..... should you get 20 years?
                        Million dollar fine?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qD8Wx45VSL4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qD8Wx45VSL4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Me personally do not find dog fighting something I would go to..

But I would go coon hunting and watch a dog Rip a big 50 pound
                        coon to shreads.

I also have been known to pull large catfish out of a lake cut thier heads off with a axe rip thier guts out an fry them on a grill and eat them.

Am I a Human /Fish fight promoter?

What if I said I bet you 5Bucks i could catch one and kill it faster than you?

Is thier a spot in the local federal penn for me?

How soon will the emasculation af American men continue ?

The last question is the most Important .

You know damn good and well that is all that is really going on here and if you cannot see it are part of the PROBLEM!

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Get your duck tape ready pull your cock under your ass and tape your
                          tuck-under down if Hillary gets the chair.

Wake-Up American Men!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans. White society doesn't like it. Why not? Because they don't understand it. And, because they don't understand it, they have begun to use it as a new tool to oppress the African-American minority in this country.
                            I know! Same thing with crack. It wasn't hurting anyone! It's racism.

gnaw on it

Comment

• kastco
                              Roadie
                              • Dec 2006

Soccer is not understood or enjoyed by many Americans. Yet, many Brazilian-Americans love, watch and play soccer. What next? Will we begin to arrest and persecute Brazilians because they love a sport we don't necessarily understand?
                              You're comparing dog fighting to soccer, WTF! It's part of their culture. Dog fighting was non-existant 30 years ago, how could it be part of their culture? Whites used to hunt escaped black slaves and hang them when they found them. Was that part of white culture and therefore okay. I don't think so. Your reasoning is screwed up and one of the reasons why the black population is so screwed up. Instead of well respected blacks standing up and correcting the behavior of their fellow blacks they instead try to justify it. Bill Cosby stood up and tried to explain how black behavior needed to be changed for the better and he was critized by his own more often than not. I can almost guarantee that the majority of young blacks see nothing wrong with what Vick has done and that a shame. If they want to be looked upon as equals (which they are) than they need to start acting the part. The majority of black children come from broken families. Close to 50 percent of black children have at least one parent in jail. They complain about police brutality but a very large percentage of black teens die at the hands of another black teen. They need to get their shit togther and people like you need to stop making excuses for them.
                              SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
                              THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

Working...