X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by StalinsRedStorm
    I know it might not be the popular thing to say, but I'm very troubled about this new trend to hunt down African-Americans who are participating in Dogfighting matches. First it was Michael Vick, and now DMX. I have to say, this whole thing stinks of racism.

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans. White society doesn't like it. Why not? Because they don't understand it. And, because they don't understand it, they have begun to use it as a new tool to oppress the African-American minority in this country.

Soccer is not understood or enjoyed by many Americans. Yet, many Brazilian-Americans love, watch and play soccer. What next? Will we begin to arrest and persecute Brazilians because they love a sport we don't necessarily understand?
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Yo thome,

Pass me some of that catfish. You gonna use that coon tail?

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Throw those abusive bastards in a kennel full of angry and hungry pits. I don't care what color a man is, if he's abusive to animals he deserves worse than what the justice system will dish out to him. Awwww, poor little Vick is going to pay out the nose. Poor baby. FUCK YOU VICK, and the same to all those bastards involved. The color of their skin has nothing to do with it.
        A hearty FUCK YOU goes out to all those who participate in dog fighting. I would like to personally make each one of you pay the piper.
        Those fuckers do not know how lucky they are that I cannot be the one to make them pay.

Last edited by VanHalener; 08-26-2007, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

This has been discussed quite a bit and I can only recall 1 or 2 racist remarks..most are just disgusted at the fact this is being called a "sport"..
          I have seen some videos of stupid white folks doing the same thing.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Re: Re: Anti-Dogfighting...Racism?

Originally posted by kastco
            You're comparing dog fighting to soccer, WTF! It's part of their culture. Dog fighting was non-existant 30 years ago, how could it be part of their culture? Whites used to hunt escaped black slaves and hang them when they found them. shit togther and people like you need to stop making excuses for them.

DUDE!

Hope I don't piss you off to much really...next are you going to say that If whitey didn't instill so much anger in blacks they wouldn't
            promote dog fighting that was only invented thirty years go.

I agree with the comp of soccer and oranges but .....

When you put a face on a animal and give it the compasion of a soul you are living in fantasy land.

Take 3 yr old to see the movie Babe and then have him come with you to the bacon smokehouse.

All of this crap is a tool of Lesbian Bull Dykes trying to take away your BALLS!
            \

Be real, people have been fighting dogs since the beggining of time.

Saying it's wrong is just like saying it's rite.

Most of the world, eat the family dog, daily.

You ever seen a street guy in africa shake up and piss off a black momba to get it so stung out it is hyperactive and ready to burst at the seams then grap it cut its adreanal gland out and eat it raw.

Should he get twenty years and a million dollar fine?!!!!

You ever smak the sh!t out of fido for pissing on your 500$ cowboy boots?

Sak Up America!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans. White society doesn't like it.
              Dog fighting might be legal in Liberia. If a black man wants to be involved with that "cultural sport", maybe they should check the laws there. Or change the laws here.

"Liberia, which means "Land of the Free", was founded as an independent nation with support of the American government, for free-born and formerly enslaved Blacks..."

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

I know it might not be the popular thing to say, but I'm very troubled about this new trend to hunt down African-Americans who are participating in Dogfighting matches. First it was Michael Vick, and now DMX. I have to say, this whole thing stinks of racism.
                What the fuck kind of stupid racist fucking shit is this????

YOUR post stinks of racism.
                Were you born stupid, motherfucker, or did you learn to be that way?

If Joe Montana was discovered financing and overseeing dog-fighting matches, IT WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT!

Nobody is trying to track down only "African-Americans" who do this.

They are trying to track down ANYONE who does it!!!

Let me guess....you are like one of those lazy African-American fuckers who won't do their jobs, and then when they are threatened with being fired for being a lazy fucking cocksucker, they start screaming 'RACISM!'.

NO! It is NOT racist to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST WORTHLESS FUCKS WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO WORK!!!!

Same thing goes for Michael Vick!!!

THE COLOR OF HIS FUCKING SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

IF YOU ARE A FUCKING GREEN PERSON WHO GETS CAUGHT SPONSORING DOG-FIGHTS, YOU STILL ARE GUILTY OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!!

ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS?????

ARE YOU ONE OF THESE AFRO-AMERICAN CONSPIRACY BROTHERS WHO THINK EVEN GOD IS OUT TO GET THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE COTTON IS WHITE????

Take your 4-year-old Afro-American Conspiracy shit home and shove it up your fucking ass!!!!

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans.
                More of your racist fucking bullshit, loser!

Only a fucking retard would think something like that!

And also, why are you so concerned about Vick being black, when the main problem here is CRUELTY TO ANIMALS???

DON'T YOU GET IT?

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE ASSWIPES WHO THINK KILLING DOGS RUTHLESSLY IS SOMEHOW FUN???? OR SOME KIND OF FUCKING GAME??????

MOTHERFUCKER, GO JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN!!!

You would do the rest of the world a favor, including any of the sad motherfuckers who are your friends and family. They have to suffer having a stupid fuck like you living around them, and I am sure they would be happy if they could live without your fucktarded bullshit!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69

ARE YOU ONE OF THESE AFRO-AMERICAN CONSPIRACY BROTHERS WHO THINK EVEN GOD IS OUT TO GET THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE COTTON IS WHITE????
                  https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                  http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    Petey says hello!

This is a black dog named Happy Jack. He was a belly brother to a dog I used to own. Both those dogs are dead now. Neither one of them died by hanging or drowning....just fucking old age. I remember the kids next door trying to ride the dog I used to own...little bittey kids. They'd try to hold onto his worn out ears...he'd just smile and give 'em a doggy bath if they fell off.

Happy Jack never bit anyone either!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

Happy Jack never bit anyone either!!!

I believe Pit Bulls are more predisposed to violence than other breeds. Which is why fucked up people get them. But it all boils down in how you raise a dog. When I was a kid I had a wolf that never bit anyone. He loved everyone...except cats. I think he tore through half a litter before we realized what was happening.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Re: Anti-Dogfighting...Racism?

Plain and simple, Dogfighting is a cultural sport enjoyed by many African-Americans. White society doesn't like it. Why not? Because they don't understand it. And, because they don't understand it, they have begun to use it as a new tool to oppress the African-American minority in this country.

Soccer is not understood or enjoyed by many Americans. Yet, many Brazilian-Americans love, watch and play soccer. What next? Will we begin to arrest and persecute Brazilians because they love a sport we don't necessarily understand?
                        Log out and fuck off!
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                          I believe Pit Bulls are more predisposed to violence than other breeds.

Your beliefs are correct!

Which is why fucked up people get them.

I sale Pitbulls once or twice a year and about 80 percent of the people who answer my ads are thugs. Luckily I know a couple of questions to ask them to see what their intentions are. If they answer them wrong, I say the puppies start at five thousand dollars and the next thing I hear is a Dail-tone. So you’re right again. Keep on going.....

But it all boils down in how you raise a dog.

Yup. Pitbulls are very sociable dogs, they absolutely love humans. People who tie up a Pitbull in the backyard all there lives with no human interaction other than the person who feeds it, they are only asking for trouble. The first breeder who made the Pitbull knew exactly what he was doing. He took the big headed powerful built English Bulldog, crossed it with the quick, loyal, smart, athletic American Bulldog and then he put the final touches on this breed by adding the crazy, highly intelligent, no quit willing to please Terrier. To this day, nobody has been able to breed a dog to match this amazing breed. I’m sad to say that’s part of the problem. You can’t give a Pitbull to a 7 year old kid for Christmas. They belong to responsible adult owners like Rustoffa.

When I was a kid I had a wolf that never bit anyone. He loved everyone...except cats. I think he tore through half a litter before we realized what was happening.

What the heck a wolf? And I thought I was a crazy kid. My pitbulls love my wife’s cat. I don’t know about any other cat. My wife doesn’t really love dogs. Dogs kill cats she says. And I always say that dogs kill cats, cats kill birds and birds kill worms. I’m quite sure that worms kill something, not sure what though. Nice post sadaist!

https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                            We should have the torture and execution of every human who tortures and executes animals. Now that would be good sport. I'd sign up for that in an instant.
                            I'd second that.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Good post Spurs!

The best dog I've ever owned was my pitbull. I had her from the moment she was born. She lived to the age of 16 . Not an enemy in the world. I was fully aware of the responsibilitys of Pitbull ownership.
                              The first two years was solid disipline. And it paid off big time . She had an amazing disposition. She grew up with cats in the house. She never chased strange ones.

I raised her as I would a Beagle. I never taught her to "sic 'em" or "get 'em". She loved playing with kids , but being a responsible master she was never left unattended with them.
                              Amazing breed , it's sad that pathetic mentally and morally weak fuckwits end up with these dogs and ruin it for the rest of us.

They've ruined it for people here in the promised land of Ontario.(sic..)
                              They now must be registered and muzzled and breeding and sale of them is now illeagal...

Fuckwits !
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                The first breeder who made the Pitbull knew exactly what he was doing. He took the big headed powerful built English Bulldog, crossed it with the quick, loyal, smart, athletic American Bulldog and then he put the final touches on this breed by adding the crazy, highly intelligent, no quit willing to please Terrier.
                                There is no way that a brachycephalic or "pushed-in nose" English Bulldog factored in the lineage of Bulldogs. I still love that term.....'Bulldog'. It's almost as old as the 16th century Flemish paintings with dogs that look like Petey in 'em!!!!

Comment

Working...