X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Kansas City 10/26 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the Kansas City show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Ra Power
    Roadie
    • Aug 2007

I'd love to, but I think I've rasied too many eyebrows around here. :p
    ...I'm just skin 'n bones.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...74largehi6.jpg
    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9199/justfatwz4.jpg

Comment

• Howlin' Wolf

Is Alex going to have the cowbell? Will there be a gong?

Comment

• Howlin' Wolf

What can Van Rothin' learn from The Eagles, Page/Plant, Black Sabbath, and Cream regarding re-uniting/reconvening...and dealing with old grudges, etc. etc.??

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

www.van-halen.com now says Kansas City tickets go on sale Saturday September 8th, damn, hope I get to go, thats the closest they are playing to me so far on this touri

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

looks like im goin by myself, oh well, It will still be fun , are there hotels near the Sprint Center?

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Anybody get Kansas City tickets? I got mine, section 106, row 23, seats 5-6, they are selling fast!!

Comment

• Ra Power
                Roadie
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
                Anybody get Kansas City tickets? I got mine, section 106, row 23, seats 5-6, they are selling fast!!
                Yep, all I'll say is that my seats aren't far from yours.
                They are selling fast but not fast enough for a second show, IMO. Apparently few are willing to pay $150 for the seats at the back of the lower level. Unless they're holding back, all the uppers and behind the stage are gone, ALL the cheap seats. There are still onesies close to the stage in the LL. I kinda wish I'd gotten seats with my bud and his wife (I bought their tickets). They got row 7 sec 223, right side of the stage. They're not LL or floor but they're close and they only paid $80 each. :P

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

yeah, I feel pretty silly about for one thing, driving to Kansas City when you know they will be in Dallas sooner or later, and the price of the tickets, all I gotta say Is It better be worth it, when they do come here, I will probably just get the cheaper tickets

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

I just checked for the hell of it, I typed In for one single ticket in the $49.50 tickets and the $79.50 tickets, not even one single, all thats left is the back section of the lower balcony

Comment

• MrSwede
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Aug 2005

After all, this is MO. For $150 you get season tickets to the tractor pulls, five John Deer hats and AND 17 visits to the Cracker Barrel--thats a tough choice for many.

BTW, I got my tickets in the 106 section as well, seems to be the place!

Comment

• RedEye
                        Groupie
                        • Jul 2007

Section 107..... Almost took section 115 but Ticketmaster said they may be obstructed view... now looking at the photos from the rehearsal they would have been fine! Oh Well... 107 should be in line with the ramp so not too bad

Comment

• Ra Power
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by RedEye
                          Section 107..... Almost took section 115 but Ticketmaster said they may be obstructed view... now looking at the photos from the rehearsal they would have been fine! Oh Well... 107 should be in line with the ramp so not too bad
                          I feel your pain.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

I just got my tickets In the mail today!! WOW, Im surprised i got em so quick

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Bump
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...