Sniper
    • Jan 2004

only 4 more days,, WOO HOO!!

Comment

• jsadl
      Groupie
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
      Well, hanging on to my St Louis tix in case, but I'm heading to KC this Friday.
      I'm doing the same. I just bought 1 ticket, I have a few friends going to the show, but they had their tickets before me. Don't know much about that area of KC. Thanks for the info on the bar/restaurants Thome.

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Your all welcome, like I said I ain't much of a party planner but the bar is big and close .

I called the Sprint center this morning and really got alot of machines finally got a woman and I asked her what time does the parking garage open and do you charge if a person has tickets to the days event.

She said it opens 2 hrs befor said event and parking started at 5 bucks I have no Idea if she was a person of knowlege but she tried.

See you all here .

I am so ready to see this show!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2007

Hey thome, you think that Willie's place will hold all of us rowdy Roth army VH Fans?

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
            Hey thome, you think that Willie's place will hold all of us rowdy Roth army VH Fans?
            Hell No nothing can Hold the DLR ARMY WE RULE!!!

Ahh... enough of this pep rally BS Pep Rallies were just excuses for me to ditch and twist one up with my fellow loitering students.lol

The bar will be packed so get there early.

That still may not work the lil watress that I spoke with said there was a line out the door for Elton John last week.

I would have seen him in a New York second if it was 1973 and the Yellow Brick road was the tour.

I am shure some of the people there will be just regular downtown buisiness people looking for a drink. We shall RULE THEM! :bottle:

Comment

• naturochem
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2004

Originally posted by thome
              Hell No nothing can Hold the DLR ARMY WE RULE!!!

Ahh... enough of this pep rally BS Pep Rallies were just excuses for me to ditch and twist one up with my fellow loitering students.lol

The bar will be packed so get there early.

That still may not work the lil watress that I spoke with said there was a line out the door for Elton John last week.

I would have seen him in a New York second if it was 1973 and the Yellow Brick road was the tour.

I am shure some of the people there will be just regular downtown buisiness people looking for a drink. We shall RULE THEM! :bottle:
              Tom Jones, Elton John... am I sensing a trend here??

Thome, you may be a bit disaffectedly fucked up, but you're still ok in my book...
              um...I think(?)
              CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• davidbmc
                Full On Cocktard
                • Jan 2004

i'll be there in KC! coming from OKC with a friend. I have no idea what he will want to do but i might show up at Willies. How will I know you guys? Just walk in and yell SAMMY SUCKS or something?

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by diamondD
                  Well, hanging on to my St Louis tix in case, but I'm heading to KC this Friday.
                  Meet us at Willie's right across truman road from the sprint center. Will get there about 3:30. Wearing EVH 84 shirt. Let's Roth and Roll!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by davidbmc
                    i'll be there in KC! coming from OKC with a friend. I have no idea what he will want to do but i might show up at Willies. How will I know you guys? Just walk in and yell SAMMY SUCKS or something?
                    That would work or I will have the EVH 84 shirt on and drinkin shots to prime it up. Better yet I will get there around 3 and reserve a couple of tables with a sign that says ROTH ARMY HEADQUARTERS!!! Look for that plus a guy drinkin many shots! What time ya thinkin?

Comment

• jharp84
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

DAMN! I WISH I COULD BE W/YOU SONS A BITCHES!~ FUCKIN A! YOUR GONNA NEED HELP FINDIN THE SEATS! LOL!! JUICE

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
                        DAMN! I WISH I COULD BE W/YOU SONS A BITCHES!~ FUCKIN A! YOUR GONNA NEED HELP FINDIN THE SEATS! LOL!! JUICE
                        Tell work you have to go to KC for treatment...

Comment

• jharp84
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Fuck it! Maybe I will! Still hope! Love you all crazy motherfuckerts! Juice

Comment

• naturochem
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2004

I just checked TM & found (2) sec 106 row 2 seats!!

Fuck...now I'm thinkin' about going to fuckin MO...
                            CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2007

Do it!! Yeah, some more tiks got released today is what a buddy of mine in KC said. Let's party! Friday night, all the better.

Comment

• davidbmc
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
                                What time ya thinkin?

Probably around 4. But I'm not sure what my friend will want to do. Hopefully I can meet some of you.

Comment

Working...