X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azcrdnal
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

it's about time

david lee roth said in 2000 we recorded three tunes were talking the hands fell off the CLOCK folks. hands fell of the clock it's about time.unfucking believable. let me guess the next tune will be about a power plant. REACTOR.now they say it's about time is not corporate enough.im sure it was fine when dave did it.
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Ummmmm........huh?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

I dont think "its about time" was a Dave rehearsed song. I dont think they are using any songs they worked on with Dave. I think those 3 songs are finished. (the ones with Dave) and are prob gonna be saved for a box set or possible reunion(yes, a REAL one) next year.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

I'm still waiting for the big Dave reunion news AZ keeps telling us about...

Comment

• azcrdnal
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
          I'm still waiting for the big Dave reunion news AZ keeps telling us about...
          i've told what i no for now but there will be more.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

SO WHATS UP FOR BREAKFAST IN ARIZONA?

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

we will no aug 5th

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

why aug 5th? The furtherest Im willing to go on any Dave news, would be that at best he is finishing up the tour, replacing Sam half way thru. And that is stretching it. Second strong guess, with fingers crossed, would be that Dave reunites with VH next year and put out a full studio LP and have some sort of send off tour of all tours. Kinda like what the Rolling Stones have been doing for the last ten years. LOL Third guess is still a good one for me. And thats a return to the studio for a solo album that sounds more like DLR Band and a lot less than Diamond Dave. But that album has some charm with me. And my fourth guess, is a scary guess, from some perspectives. A return to...Las Vegas. This can be good. Like it does have some good exposure and some cash for him. (apparently millions) But its more likely to be just like his last stint there. Bad reviews. Bad press. He was lucky to be on Leno and that was it for big media hype. And thats not what we want for Dave. We want him to be happy touring with his band again. Roaring out tunes in the studio and making sure they are just perfect, because he knows, we've been suffering with this Sam shit and then Gary scare for awhile now. Like the joke is over now. Kiss and make up- and MAKE SOME GREAT VH TUNES AGAIN! Ok..Im done venting.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  I dont think "its about time" was a Dave rehearsed song. I dont think they are using any songs they worked on with Dave. I think those 3 songs are finished. (the ones with Dave) and are prob gonna be saved for a box set or possible reunion(yes, a REAL one) next year.
                  Keep dreaming faggot!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Oooooooooook? WTF is wrong with you? Have we met? LOL

Comment

• cwsmith17
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Alright, I'll stop.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

There was a quote from a band member a long while back when Dave first broke the silence and talked about it that they were only rough cuts and would never see the light of day because they were nowhere near finished.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

No seriously? I demand to know. I stand my ground. if Ive offended you or debated you before. say so. Either admit there is some past conflict or admit that you are just a shit disturcer looking to makehimself famous at the expense of my gracious time. I have nothing to gain, by wringing your ass out and hanging it in the wind. Nothing. Cause thats what you are. But yet, having me. Me. Spar with you, will certainly make you Mr Popular wouldn't it? Jesus man. Earn your stripes round here. Take your B.S like a fucking Roth soldier and move up the ranks, with respect. Got it? Jesus Christ. Sorry I kinda flipped there for a bit. But thats why Im me. BT.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

No seriously? I demand to know. I stand my ground. if Ive offended you or debated you before. say so. Either admit there is some past conflict or admit that you are just a shit disturcer looking to makehimself famous at the expense of my gracious time. I have nothing to gain, by wringing your ass out and hanging it in the wind. Nothing. Cause thats what you are. But yet, having me. Me. Spar with you, will certainly make you Mr Popular wouldn't it? Jesus man. Earn your stripes round here. Take your B.S like a fucking Roth soldier and move up the ranks, with respect. Got it? Jesus Christ. Sorry I kinda flipped there for a bit. But thats why Im me. BT.
                            You are a tool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              There was a quote from a band member a long while back when Dave first broke the silence and talked about it that they were only rough cuts and would never see the light of day because they were nowhere near finished.
                              Shitty. The only thing I remember was Dave being excited "hands fell off the clock" and "astonishing" comes to mind. I just assumed these tunes were finished, and then they never called Dave back. Like what is the fucking deal with that? Nothing like using Roth any time they feel eh?

Comment

Working...