X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwsmith17
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Shitty. The only thing I remember was Dave being excited "hands fell off the clock" and "astonishing" comes to mind. I just assumed these tunes were finished, and then they never called Dave back. Like what is the fucking deal with that? Nothing like using Roth any time they feel eh?
    Stop talking.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
      You are a tool.
      "Im the right tool for the job".

Seriously man. You dont wanna go off on me like that. I can be a serious pain in the fucking ass for months. Ask a few others. LSD and Hina will never recieve an ounce of praise from me in their posts. Ive tried to debate them, but they always like to fight and argue like kids. So I play that game a little too well. People want to be my friend. Im lovable. Besides that. Im the kind of Mother Fucker you'd want on your side if need be. I take bullets for people Cammando. LSD and Hina would throw you to the wolves. Life is easy with BT
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

No seriously? I demand to know. I stand my ground. if Ive offended you or debated you before. say so. Either admit there is some past conflict or admit that you are just a shit disturcer looking to makehimself famous at the expense of my gracious time. I have nothing to gain, by wringing your ass out and hanging it in the wind. Nothing. Cause thats what you are. But yet, having me. Me. Spar with you, will certainly make you Mr Popular wouldn't it? Jesus man. Earn your stripes round here. Take your B.S like a fucking Roth soldier and move up the ranks, with respect. Got it? Jesus Christ. Sorry I kinda flipped there for a bit. But thats why Im me. BT.
        Jimminy fucking crickets BT! That's some "napalm in the morning" shit there!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

I make you read what i write. What magnificant power I have. Keep replying. Your cute.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

"Im the right tool for the job".

Seriously man. You dont wanna go off on me like that. I can be a serious pain in the fucking ass for months. Ask a few others. LSD and Hina will never recieve an ounce of praise from me in their posts. Ive tried to debate them, but they always like to fight and argue like kids. So I play that game a little too well. People want to be my friend. Im lovable. Besides that. Im the kind of Mother Fucker you'd want on your side if need be. I take bullets for people Cammando. LSD and Hina would throw you to the wolves. Life is easy with BT
            Hey man I'm just trying to piss you off so I can see one of your epic long "screw off man" type of replys.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
              Jimminy fucking crickets BT! That's some "napalm in the morning" shit there!
              rustoffa! Hey man how's it going? Yeah smoked some good stuff earlier. have a few drinks. Piss some turds off. Too many Spammy fans around here Im thinking.

Comment

• Rubnose

I me think AZ is rite on the monie. Money on the nail on the head. august 5th is the day that all will be made clear to all who get all the money on the DLR "Reactor" me find and said it was before I realised that my typing skills and comprehension of the english languish are in bad problem.

Me have inside info so too like AZ but that iz all me now aloud to say for now and that is all I can say for now. Too. Me. Who? You?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                  Hey man I'm just trying to piss you off so I can see one of your epic long "screw off man" type of replys.
                  What a fine soldier quest your on. I am so proud of you. Its like looking down at a dog that finally figured it out, that shitting on the floor is wrong and thats why I must rub your nose in it- All the way to going to the door and simply scratching at it, for me to oblige.
                  One of those epics? You like. Thats why I like.
                  Were you the kid in pre-school that used to put bugs in your mouth and sing that song "Nobody loves me, Everybody hates me, Im gonna eats some worms"? He'd do a little jig, hoping to be noticed by someone other than a therapist?
                  You cant piss me off Jr. I feel every emotion peaking at different intervals throughout the day with any help from any outside party. That includes you. I go from Rage to making love to my wife in 15 mins. Did this epic entertain you?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rubnose
                    I me think AZ is rite on the monie. Money on the nail on the head. august 5th is the day that all will be made clear to all who get all the money on the DLR "Reactor" me find and said it was before I realised that my typing skills and comprehension of the english languish are in bad problem.

Me have inside info so too like AZ but that iz all me now aloud to say for now and that is all I can say for now. Too. Me. Who? You?
                    Fucking funny dude! LOL right on!

Comment

• cwsmith17
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

What a fine soldier quest your on. I am so proud of you. Its like looking down at a dog that finally figured it out, that shitting on the floor is wrong and thats why I must rub your nose in it- All the way to going to the door and simply scratching at it, for me to oblige.
                      One of those epics? You like. Thats why I like.
                      Were you the kid in pre-school that used to put bugs in your mouth and sing that song "Nobody loves me, Everybody hates me, Im gonna eats some worms"? He'd do a little jig, hoping to be noticed by someone other than a therapist?
                      You cant piss me off Jr. I feel every emotion peaking at different intervals throughout the day with any help from any outside party. That includes you. I go from Rage to making love to my wife in 15 mins. Did this epic entertain you?
                      Now that's what I'm talking about.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

why aug 5th? The furtherest Im willing to go on any Dave news, would be that at best he is finishing up the tour, replacing Sam half way thru. And that is stretching it. Second strong guess, with fingers crossed, would be that Dave reunites with VH next year and put out a full studio LP and have some sort of send off tour of all tours. Kinda like what the Rolling Stones have been doing for the last ten years. LOL Third guess is still a good one for me. And thats a return to the studio for a solo album that sounds more like DLR Band and a lot less than Diamond Dave. But that album has some charm with me. And my fourth guess, is a scary guess, from some perspectives. A return to...Las Vegas. This can be good. Like it does have some good exposure and some cash for him. (apparently millions) But its more likely to be just like his last stint there. Bad reviews. Bad press. He was lucky to be on Leno and that was it for big media hype. And thats not what we want for Dave. We want him to be happy touring with his band again. Roaring out tunes in the studio and making sure they are just perfect, because he knows, we've been suffering with this Sam shit and then Gary scare for awhile now. Like the joke is over now. Kiss and make up- and MAKE SOME GREAT VH TUNES AGAIN! Ok..Im done venting.
                        what i mean is they will be in az on aug 5th

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by azcrdnal
                          what i mean is they will be in az on aug 5th
                          Holy fuck. So I wrote all that for nothing? Jesus! Someone had better a been entertained my that monologue.

Comment

• Rubnose

I was better a been entertained my that monologue!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

There's a crackle to ya words. Your scaring me.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rubnose

there's my girl my sweet ruby

Comment

Working...