Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gerald Ford admits to a BCE/CIA coverup of JFK's murder

Posthumous book claims Ford knew of CIA coverup in Kennedy assassination
    11/21/2007 @ 8:59 am
    Filed by David Edwards and Nick Juliano

Did the CIA orchestrate a cover-up in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

According to the publisher of a new book, who appeared on Fox News Wednesday morning, the last living words of former President Gerald Ford fingered the CIA in the orchestration a cover-up of Kennedy's assassination.

Ford, who died late last year, was the longest surviving member of the Warren Commission, which investigated Kennedy's assassination. The new book, "A Presidential Legacy and the Warren Commission," was written by Ford before his death, its publisher claims.

"This book, actually authored by Gerald Ford, finally proves once and for all that the CIA, our government, did destroy documents and cover-up many facts that day in Dallas," publisher Tim Miller told Fox & Friends Wednesday morning.

Kennedy was killed as his motorcade rolled through downtown Dallas Nov. 22, 1963. Officially seen as the work of a single shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, the Kennedy assassination has sparked myriad conspiracy theories placing responsibility for the assassination on a variety of suspects, including the CIA, the Mafia or Cuban President Fidel Castro.

Although Miller was given little time to go into detail about the book on Wednesday morning's show, a press release gives more detail on the book, being published by Flat Signed publishers.

In the book, Ford argues that the CIA destroyed information about the assassination, but he "contends with interesting specificity that Oswald was the only shooter," Miller says.

"There was a conspiracy to kill John F. Kennedy," says Tim Miller, CEO of FlatSigned.com, in the release. "There is no doubt that President Gerald Ford knew more about the JFK death. There is no doubt President Clinton knows more. Has he or any other US President since November 22, 1963 ever swore under oath that they know no more?"

Link

<embed src="http://www.rawprint.com/fvp/flvplayer.swf" width="400" height="320" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="file=http://www.rawprint.com/media/2007/0711/fox_ff_ford_jfk_muder_docs_071121a.flv&amp;image=h ttp://www.rawprint.com/media/2007/0711/fox_ff_ford_jfk_muder_docs_071121a.jpg&amp;logo=ht tp://www.rawprint.com/fvp/rsvidlogo04.png&amp;link=http://www.rawstory.com&amp;autostart=false&amp;lightcolo r=0x557722&amp;backcolor=0x000000&amp;frontcolor=0 xCCCCCC&amp;showicons=false" />
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not sure how this publisher thinks that Clinton would know more about the murder of JFK. Unless he believes that Clinton himself was CIA, and that accusation has certainly been circulating for a while.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL Don't you mean a publisher claims that Gerald Ford revealed CIA conspiracy?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a hoax, conveniently forwarded when no one can can differently since they're all dead...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Having been on the Warren Coverup detail, Jerry new damn good and well Oswald was not the "lone nut" as claimed.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          LOL Don't you mean a publisher claims that Gerald Ford revealed CIA conspiracy?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a hoax, conveniently forwarded when no one can can differently since they're all dead...
          Nick, you are making it very difficult for FORD to twist this story to fit his agenda. Please be more considerate in the future.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Having been on the Warren Coverup detail, Jerry new damn good and well Oswald was not the "lone nut" as claimed.

But he still contends with interesting specificity that Oswald was the only shooter?????

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

There had to be a shooter from the rear and a shooter from the front. The shot that took off part of Kennedy's head came from the front. I've shot enough animals with high powered rifles to know what a bullet impact looks like.

I personally believe Kennedy was killed because he was starting to expose secret societies that had become embedded in our govt. I believe the CIA was behind the shooting and coverup. The CIA would know about Oswald and probbably had a detailed dossy on him because of him living in the Soviet Union and he was picked to be a shooter and a scape goat.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I believe Oswald was shooting from the rear but the fatal head shot came from a proffessional sharp shooter from the railroad parking lot behind the grassy knoll.

Oswald was used as a scape goat and the shots being fired by oswald was to create a distraction so the final killing shot could be delivered.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  There had to be a shooter from the rear and a shooter from the front. The shot that took off part of Kennedy's head came from the front. I've shot enough animals with high powered rifles to know what a bullet impact looks like.

I personally believe Kennedy was killed because he was starting to expose secret societies that had become embedded in our govt. I believe the CIA was behind the shooting and coverup. The CIA would know about Oswald and probbably had a detailed dossy on him because of him living in the Soviet Union and he was picked to be a shooter and a scape goat.
                  I concur with you that there was multiple shooters, but I do not agree with the fact the CIA was behind it. I do believe there was a cover up by our gov. to not to reveal the responsible parties for national security reasons. I believe that it was a org crime hit and that all the evidence is there to support this The rigged election results in Chicago 1960 and the Kennedy's long history of affilation with org. crime. Kennedy became pres largely due to org. crime and he never made good on the return.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's always a "patsy" set up to look like the killer. Oswald in this case. Sirhan Sirhan even more obviously, as Bobby Kennedy was killed by a bullet to the back of the head, fired point blank behind his right ear, evidenced by powder burns on his neck. Sirhan was standing 10 feet in front of RFK the entire time and could not have possibly fired the shot.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      Nick, you are making it very difficult for FORD to twist this story to fit his agenda. Please be more considerate in the future.
                      Yeah, silly me! I mean, of course when a publisher or author claims that such and such said this in their death bed during an interview, or wrote this, I always believe them...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Really? Head shots from high velocity, small caliber ammunition?

And where was this second shooter? The grassy knoll? In the drainage culvert on the street?

You have any actual evidence for this?

I've never said that there's not more to Kennedy's death than we might know, but I've seen the "Warren Commission" theory of Oswald made entirely plausible when explained carefully, and I've also see the conspiracy evidence fall by the wayside...Including the factoids in Oliver Stone's film, which are largely heaping, steaming bullshit...

And I'd love to know the CIA's motive for killing JFK. I mean, despite the fact he was a liberal Democrat or whatever, Jack a huge fan of spy and special operations and he loved secret CIA and Navy SEALs stuff. He was also a big James Bond fan...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-21-2007, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The CIA and the "military-industrial complex" needed a war in Vietnam to make money. JFK was going to end it.

Also the BCE/CIA blamed Kennedy personally for their failure in the Bay of Pigs operation. When ever Richard Nixon is heard mentioning "Bay of Pigs" on his White House tapes, it must be understood that Nixon is not referring only to a failed overthrow of Castro, but to the fact that the very same wing of the CIA (the BCE wing) were the ones who killed JFK, and the ones who engineered the Watergate break-in, which was tied to the JFK coverup.

Nixon and Poppy Bush were both in Dallas on 11-22-63. So were BCE-CIA henchmen E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis, who were actually arrested near the grassy knoll and held by the Dallas police (until someone persuaded them to be released.)

Hell of a coincidence, huh?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            The CIA and the "military-industrial complex" needed a war in Vietnam to make money. JFK was going to end it.

How would have the CIA benefited from that?

Also the BCE/CIA blamed Kennedy personally for their failure in the Bay of Pigs operation. When ever Richard Nixon is heard mentioning "Bay of Pigs" on his White House tapes, it must be understood that Nixon is not referring only to a failed overthrow of Castro, but to the fact that the very same wing of the CIA (the BCE wing) were the ones who killed JFK, and the ones who engineered the Watergate break-in, which was tied to the JFK coverup.

Nixon and Poppy Bush were both in Dallas on 11-22-63. So were BCE-CIA henchmen E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis, who were actually arrested near the grassy knoll and held by the Dallas police (until someone persuaded them to be released.)

Hell of a coincidence, huh?
                            Wow! any proof of all of this?

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Let me get this straight, as my head is still fucking spinning: The CIA masterminds and pulls off the assassination of a sitting President of The United States, yet bungles the breaking and entering of a glorified Howard Johnsons? :confused:

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...