X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grant
    Sniper
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    If it was a mob hit, the Govt. wouldn't have any incentive to cover it up; plus, the mob isn't stupid. What did they have to gain by killing a US President? Not worth the trouble. The Mob likes to avoid bringing investigations on itself. Only a fool would go after a US President.
    The mob possibly had the strongest motive for having JFK out of the way. It's no secret that RFK, as Attorney General, waged an all out war on the mob from the moment he took office. The statistics confirm that the Justice Department's investigations and convictions of mobsters were doubling each year - and that the Mafia, as organisation, was facing possible extinction with JFK elected for a second term. And as someone already said they helped JFK get elected by swinging the Chicago vote, so they obviously felt double-crossed. Even Joe Pesci's dialogue from Oliver's Stone's 'JFK' where he is discussing a plan to kill the President, "I'll kill him right in the White House. Somebody's gotta get rid of this fucker!", was taken directly from a Philadelphia mobster which was picked up on an FBI wiretap.

The FBI, under Hoover then, paid scant attention in investigating the mob which was the order from the Director himself. It's been speculated the resaons for this was that Hoover was blackmailed by the mob - that Meyer Lansky obtained raunchy photographs of Hoover, to keep the FBI - but not the Justice Department - at bay. After the assassination, for whatever reasons, Hoover deliberately misled and withheld information from the WC.

I do believe it was elements within the mob, mainly New Orleans mobster Carlos Marcello, along with the anti-Castro Cubans that orchestrated the assassination. They had strong motives, and much of the credible evidence ties them to both Oswald and Ruby.

So I say Oswald was shooting from the rear and a proffesional assasin made the final kill from the railroad parking lot.
    There's no concrete evidence that Oswald was indeed the assassin. Sure his rifle was discovered on the sixth floor but all the physical evidence we have reasonably suggests he was in the lunchroom as he claimed. The only eyewitness who said that he saw Oswald on the sixth floor firing the rifle, and which the WC used to bolster their conclusions, had a timeline of many inconsistent statements after the assassination. Other more reliable statements from other witnesses haven't positively identified that it was Oswald they saw as the gunman, and they're clothing descriptions of the assassin doesn't match that of Oswald's, neither the ones he was wearing at the time of the assassination nor when he was arrested, after which he changed his clothing.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jack Ruby (born Rubenstein) was BCE since 1947. The only motive the BCE would have to silence Oswald is if they knew he would never be convicted as "lone nut assassin" if he were alive to stand trial.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
        In the name of all that which does not suck...please make it stop...
        Find a nice girl and stick your dick into her. You soon will forget all the shit in this thread.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, except Oswald's own family (specifically his brother and Russian-born wife) think he was very capable of being a "lone nut gunman."

And most people that knew Jack Ruby have stated that he was a habitual "wannabe" and a bit of a nut in his own right...

And that both men actually had much in common, namely being self-important douche bags...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-23-2007, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Largely an exaggeration. And if the smack was used to fund ops, it was to fund the ops in the area, so hardly a profit boon to the agency...

No, actually, the Taliban is using the drug money, not the CIA...
            Nick, who do you think is transporting it?

I've always thought that Kennedy was killed because of his brother's rabid attacks on organized crime. When he failed to button him down, he became expendable. When Robert decided the only way he was going to get them back was to run himself he became the target too. The only organization that could possibly keep this entire matter a secret is the Mafia. Our government can't keep its mouth shut.

I'd never heard the Clinton ties to Ford's favorite enemy and strawman. I suppose you could tie it all in with Mena (look into Willow Run Airport...Romulus, MI as well) as the ribbon on the pig, but that was what toppled a sitting President with a favorable voter percentage. Clinton ruled Arkansas through the State Troopers. Once he caught wind what was going on in his own backyard he went from the backhills sorry ass governor of Arkansas to the clear front runner.

There's just something about a nation that wants to say "Just Say No To Drugs" and continues to push it on its citizenry.

"Same as it ever was..."
            Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 11-23-2007, 03:07 PM.
            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Find a nice girl and stick your dick into her. You soon will forget all the shit in this thread.
              Sorry, what? I didn't hear you, because I was busy scoring over the holiday.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                Sorry, what? I didn't hear you, because I was busy scoring over the holiday.
                It's fun to talk conspiracy theories but holiday fucking is even more fun!
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This thread is a huge pile of misinformed shit...

Why would the Mob kill JFK if RFK is the one hounding them? And did they really think that there would be no recourse from that? A federal jihad against them? Hence the Mafia prohibition in killing politicians, judges, bureaucrats, etc. --that was largely remembered and observed until the Mafia's "new young turks along with more vigorous FBI, local, and state police investigations caused its downfall in the 1970s...

Oh, and BTW, one of the reasons Hoover kept the FBI away from mob investigations was that he was afraid that what had happened to most city and state police investigative/detective entities would happen to his beloved feds, that they would become corrupt from Mafia payoffs and intimidation. And if you don't believe me about federal fears of Mafia power being too difficult of a challenge to take on, read about the mob control of the New York City docks in WWII, where the US Navy intelligence basically had to cut deals with them to insure security. I hate Hoover as much as anyone, but Jesus H, Christ, you people keep believing every piece of crap ever thrown out there on this subject EXCEPT what the Warren Commission had to say...

And as far as evidence of the CIA killing Kennedy to bring in LBJ, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!! There is none! Most of the 'evidence' is largely made up, exaggerations, and half-truths taken out of context.

In fact, LBJ thought that we were at war, and that Kennedy's assassination may have been a Soviet Spetsnaz hit team operation and part of a Soviet warplan to kill key political and military leaders on the eve of a surprise attack. N.O. Prosecutor Jim Garrison was a complete nutcase, having delusions about "troops and tanks in the streets of Dallas" (an opinion and example among many from one of his own staff), and Oliver Stone included a bevy of bullshit pseudo-evidence that had already been explained away (i.e. repeating the "magic bullet" lie over and over again despite the fact that there was nothing "magic" about it). The CIA had little to do with the drug trade in SE Asia directly, only through our Cambodian and Laotian allies did they get involved with the stuff, something that was part of the culture there. And most of the reasons why Oswald "couldn't have done it" are complete bullshit. One example being in Stone's film (another lie told often enough) that "Oswald 'couldn't shoot' was was a lousy marksman scoring low in the Marine Corp. In fact, he often scored expert, the highest ranking! And in Stone's own film, Oswald took his Carcano to a rifle range and practiced with it quite often..

Yeah, Lee Harvey was just a poor, poor "patsy" who couldn't shoot. Funny thing is, he managed to murder a Dallas police officer, shooting him twice and then finishing him off execution style with a shot to the head, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He could never have shot the President, despite the fact he was the only member of the infamous Book Depository that wasn't present when Dallas police immediately secured the building...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-28-2007, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The "Magic Bullet" Conspiracy theory and why it's all bullshit:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikIRB3lvFvw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikIRB3lvFvw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Grant
                        Sniper
                        • Feb 2005

Why would the Mob kill JFK if RFK is the one hounding them? And did they really think that there would be no recourse from that? A federal jihad against them?
                        Well as it's been relayed - over and over again to WC and Gerald Posner loyalists - that if the mob bumped off RFK only, then what do you think his brother, with all the power he has, is gonna do about it? But of course if RFK's brother was killed then his power is neutralised. Even when House Assassinations Committee was looking into the Mafia evidence they had to consider some sort of "disguise" that would've been needed to throw the authorities off. Oswald may have done just fine.

[
                        Oh, and BTW, one of the reasons Hoover kept the FBI away from mob investigations was that he was afraid that what had happened to most city and state police investigative/detective entities would happen to his beloved feds, that they would become corrupt from Mafia payoffs and intimidation
                        That's fuckin' funny! Poor ole Hoover, eh. LOL!

I hate Hoover as much as anyone, but Jesus H, Christ, you people keep believing every piece of crap ever thrown out there on this subject EXCEPT what the Warren Commission had to say...
                        Well, what do you suggest then since they neglected a great deal of evidence and witness testimony? And since at least 3 Commission members publicly stated that they never believed it's official conclusions then that doesn't give us a great deal of confidence in it.

And in Stone's own film, Oswald took his Carcano to a rifle range and practiced with it quite often..
                        I suggest you watch that scene again because it ain't Gary Oldman.

He could never have shot the President, despite the fact he was the only member of the infamous Book Depository that wasn't present when Dallas police immediately secured the building...
                        True, suspicious - but certainly not the kind of positive proof the American court system would've needed to declare Oswald guilty had he lived to stand trial.

BTW, judging from your keenliness to attempt to debunk every sort of fact or assertion that points to a conspiracy in this case, you've obviously read too much of Gerald Posner's muddied drivel. Here's some fresh reading for ya: (not that it would probably matter, only because I'm sure I've debated this type of thing with you before - at the Links).

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                          Well as it's been relayed - over and over again to WC and Gerald Posner loyalists - that if the mob bumped off RFK only, then what do you think his brother, with all the power he has, is gonna do about it? But of course if RFK's brother was killed then his power is neutralised. Even when House Assassinations Committee was looking into the Mafia evidence they had to consider some sort of "disguise" that would've been needed to throw the authorities off. Oswald may have done just fine.

Um, yeah, except that effectively vindicates and turns a murderer (Oswald) into some sort of martyr & victim, which he is not...

And Posner plays a part in my arguments, but he's far from the only one.

I've seen conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory debunked effectively through experiments...

Including those that attempt to offer an alternate assassination "plan." None of them stand up to the evidence, documentaries such as the BBC's "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" have been thoroughly debunked...

BTW, both investigations, including the 1976 one that used faulty acoustical evidence, still pointed to Oswald as the gunman.

That's fuckin' funny! Poor ole Hoover, eh. LOL!

Well, what do you suggest then since they neglected a great deal of evidence and witness testimony? And since at least 3 Commission members publicly stated that they never believed it's official conclusions then that doesn't give us a great deal of confidence in it.
                          Neglected? According to whom? Many of the so called witnesses have come out of the woodwork with little evidence that they were ever there...

What about the fact that modern technology has been used to explain anomalies such as a fourth shot heard on a police radio supposedly, that has been explained as acoustical chatter and not a gunshot...

What about the fact that Oswald's brother believes that he did it, and most that knew him thought him a megalomaniac psycho? Or that he defected to the USSR, and tried to defect to Cuba. Or that he was enamored with Fidel Castro?

BTW, all indications are that some on the Warren Commission thought that evidence may have pointed to a hit by Cuban intelligence under Castro in retaliation for Kennedy's repeated orders to have him killed...But even that is very circumstantial at best. And Castro was so paranoid that he'd be fingered, he even held his own version of "The Warren Commission" investigation in Cuba...

I suggest you watch that scene again because it ain't Gary Oldman.
                          Why would I bother? Stone presents one of the biggest collection of fantasies ever in there. It's complete fiction.

Most of the so-called evidence in the film has shown to be utter bullshit...

True, suspicious - but certainly not the kind of positive proof the American court system would've needed to declare Oswald guilty had he lived to stand trial.
                          For what? Killing Kennedy or the Dallas Police Patrolman Tippett?

He was caught red handed in the second murder, and acted just as a political killer would act --attempting escape and evasion...

BTW, judging from your keenliness to attempt to debunk every sort of fact
                          What fact? I've only heard speculations...

I have presented fact - like how the whole "magic bullet" theory is complete shit...

or assertion that points to a conspiracy in this case, you've obviously read too much of Gerald Posner's muddied drivel. Here's some fresh reading for ya: (not that it would probably matter, only because I'm sure I've debated this type of thing with you before - at the Links).

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKposner.htm
                          What have you got against Posner anyway? What would make him anymore dishonest than BBC producers that attempt to claim that Corsican snipers shot JFK from sidewalk storm drains (even though they never could have gotten their rifles up enough to get any sort of trajectory)...

But I guess a guy that shot Reagan wasn't really just trying to impress a lesbian actress?

Comment

Working...