X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Beware the NWO...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHvTy_fVdJ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHvTy_fVdJ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can tell you probably don't believe this. Do me a favor... spread it around...
    Last edited by Coyote; 03-24-2009, 10:14 PM.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I hear what your saying Coyote, I don't agree completely that the whole NWO concept is a horrible scare thing.
    I do thing that the consumerism and decadence as the standardized norm and glorified goal is creating a standard that cold lead to the scary things your video eludes.
    The lower standards of cheep goods fast is starving the world. And the glorification of debauchery as a goal and a standard to achieve is ripping the very fabric that creates a safety net to prevent a society that is safe and secure both in personal safety and in societal safety.
    I spent quite a bit of time looking for a graphic that explained the concept I am quickly trying to put in 100 words or less. But my file system a few years ago was non-existent and it is lost. I found a few things that state what I am trying to express but does not completely express to the full extent.
    Basically, accept that debaucheries (vices) are damaging to society as a whole and limit the scope of their exploitation, just because a society will consume a "thing" does not make it a good thing.

I guess, I will have to produce another graphic to fully explain, or maybe a video this time.

In the mean time here are a few things that are close....

A warning on consumerism.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGaOQKJik-s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGaOQKJik-s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

<DT class=quote>A functioning police state needs no police. <DD class=author>William S. Burroughs <DT class=quote>A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. <DD class=author>William S. Burroughs </DD>
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

The one thing I'd truly like to know about all this... is the motivation as to why go through such elaborate schemes.

To keep us on a tight leash? Possibly, but there's got to be a reason for that.

I want the truth, even if I couldn't handle it.
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

You might be over thinking it, coyote.
          The grand conspiracy, might be nothing more than corruption and ignoble manors.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/66pTPWg_wUw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/66pTPWg_wUw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

and some of it might just be the the growing pains of enlightenment and evolution of humans.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Speaking of the NWO, it's time to break out the tin foil hats cause it's ALEX JONES:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IfyyLz8cnlA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IfyyLz8cnlA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pet45DhvHnE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pet45DhvHnE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Conspiracy Fail

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w3qFdbUEq5s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w3qFdbUEq5s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
              sigpic

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Somehow I wish I'd written this tune...
                <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZVhF-QSWSs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZVhF-QSWSs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

At least some people are overcoming their brainwashing.

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Scary Consipes

~The Cabal~

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/zcQAGLUqvu8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/zcQAGLUqvu8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                    :P

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/umuoccH5my0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/umuoccH5my0&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                    sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

The New World Order will be upon us the second we have a one world currency with a central world bank...

That's also when the mark of the beast will be required to buy and sell...

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        The New World Order will be upon us the second we have a one world currency with a central world bank...
                        It's unlikely that'll happen in our lifetime though isn't it? We don't even have a unified system of bank regulations, let alone one unifed bank.
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

G20 Leaders To Give $1 Trillion To IMF, World Bank

LONDON — Anxiously assembled at the most perilous moment for the global economy since the Great Depression, the world's financial powers pledged more than $1 trillion Thursday for emergency loans to contain the contagion. But they rebuffed President Barack Obama's bid for new stimulus spending and made no guarantees of success.

"This was the day the world came together to fight back against global recession," declared British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, the summit host, as he led a choreographed show of unity designed to boost confidence in homes and boardrooms everywhere. "This is just the beginning," added Obama.

No one promised an immediate impact, and all agreed much remained to be done.

Besides promising $1.1 trillion for lending to less-well-off countries _ an effort to erect an economic firewall and prop up remaining markets for bigger nations' exports _ the Group of 20 industrial and developing countries vowed major efforts to clean up banks' tattered balance sheets and get credit flowing again, to shut down global tax havens and to tighten regulation over hedge funds and other financial high-flyers in the U.S. and elsewhere.

But French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel failed to get the powerful "global regulator" they sought with authority across borders, an idea opposed by the United States. The leaders did agree to some expanded international oversight, including cracking down on hedge funds and tax havens.

Collectively, the measures were an attempt to free the clogged pipes of capitalism, so spending, lending, borrowing and manufacturing can expand instead of continuing to retreat.

European and U.S. markets surged ahead of the concluding summit communique, and Wall Street held most of its gains after the results were announced late Thursday.

Unlike previous Western-dominated summits, this gathering included China, India and other economic giants as well as rising powers. Said Brown: "I think the new world order is emerging, and with it the foundations of a new and progressive era of international cooperation."

Obama, in his first major venture into international diplomacy, failed to get U.S. trading partners to spend more money on job-creating stimulus programs, as the U.S. and Britain have done. The proposal was opposed strongly by France and Germany.

"I think we did OK," Obama told reporters afterward. "When I came here, it was with the intention of listening and learning, but also providing American leadership. And I think the document that has been produced as well as concrete actions reflect a range of our priorities."

"In life there are no guarantees; in economics there are no guarantees," he said.

Both Brown and Obama were asked directly, "What happened today to help the world economy," and they both sidestepped the question.

Sarkozy, who at one point had threatened to walk out if he didn't get his way on international regulation, said he was happy with the outcome. Obama "helped me on tax havens," Sarkozy told reporters. "He's a very open man. It was completely in line with what we wanted."

Police were out in force, swarming the east London riverside meeting site Thursday as demonstrators protested world poverty and climate change. A French daredevil scaled a London insurance building to unfurl a banner, entertaining people on the ground. He was led away by police.

It was a high wire act inside the ExCel center, too, where summit partners gathered.

In an effort to offset their inability to agree on the more divisive proposals, the G-20 leaders outlined a raft of policies to rebuild trust in the financial system, including guidelines for new openness.

"The era of banking secrecy is over," said a statement issued by the G-20.

The meeting was a follow-up to one last Nov. 15 in Washington, when the group vowed to resist national protectionism that hampers world trade and to take steps to overhaul the global financial system. The economy is considerably worse now than it was then _ and expectations for breakthroughs had been limited.

Participants sought to trumpet the achievements and not dwell on what they couldn't accomplish. Obama called the summit "a turning point in our pursuit of global economic recovery."

The summit partners renewed vows not to turn inward or pass protectionist policies, even though since the November meeting 17 of the 20 core members, including the United States, have acted to protect domestic industries. In the U.S. those actions have included bailouts for Detroit automakers and a "buy American" provision in the $787 billion stimulus package passed by Congress.

The U.S., which has committed nearly $2 trillion to bailing out failed financial companies and trying to prod consumer spending and job creation, had urged other wealthy countries to do likewise. But European countries, fearful that such deficit spending would rekindle the kind of runaway inflation that marked the 1920s, resisted, suggesting that the stimulus steps they had already taken were sufficient.

Brown, the host, said the communique put out by the group "reflects a very high degree of consensus and agreement."

In the boldest moves of the summit, G-20 participants announced a tripling of loans available to the International Monetary Fund, to $750 billion, a $250 billion expansion in a special IMF fund to help members' foreign exchange reserves, and $250 billion to the IMF to support trade. They also agreed to sell IMF-held gold to poor countries.

The G-20 leaders also said that developing nations _ hard-hit and long complaining of marginalization _ should have a greater say in world economic affairs. Steven Schrage, a former U.S. trade official who is now an international business analyst with the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, gave the G-20 credit for bolstering the IMF, but said much more needs to be done.

"Given the circumstances, they handled it well. But when you look at this global fire that continued to spread over the last five months, there's still not a clear way forward on a lot of the critical challenges," he said. "There's still no real agreement on stimulus going forward."

Link

Such big words... Even if it is about money made out of thin air... and a self-perpetuated problem...
                          Last edited by Coyote; 04-03-2009, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

It's all rhetoric. A great proportion of that money has already been announced before in separate actions taken by individual countries - this is not 1.1 Trillion on 'new' money.

The 'unity' and 'single purpose' on display at the G20 is purely posturing - there is absolutely no chance of a 'New World Order' emerging. It seems clear to me that much of Europe is very wary of the relationship between Britain and America.

Given that the world banking system is so inter-related and inter-dependent, I think it's a good thing that dialogue and negotiations are open. But until banks are forced to disclose what 'toxic assets' they have, and until a system of regulation is enforced across the globe to prevent such ridiculous lending that has occured over the last 10 years, then pumping money into the system is pissing into the wind. This will not make the banks lend to one another, which is the REAL cause of the stagnation.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                              The 'unity' and 'single purpose' on display at the G20 is purely posturing - there is absolutely no chance of a 'New World Order' emerging. It seems clear to me that much of Europe is very wary of the relationship between Britain and America.
                              Us Europeans do have that thing... what's it called... "critical thinking"?
                              Or was it "suspicion"? The technical term slips me...

But, there is SOMETHING emerging. Luckily, these guys behind the curtain follow specific rules which state they must let us, "the victims", know what they're doing.

Even if they do so in covert ways. (subliminals, symbolism which only they recognize, etc.) I've yet to figure it out. Good thing is, it's easy to spot.

Given that the world banking system is so inter-related and inter-dependent, I think it's a good thing that dialogue and negotiations are open. But until banks are forced to disclose what 'toxic assets' they have, and until a system of regulation is enforced across the globe to prevent such ridiculous lending that has occured over the last 10 years, then pumping money into the system is pissing into the wind. This will not make the banks lend to one another, which is the REAL cause of the stagnation.
                              I'd trust these people more if there were different persons involved.
                              The more ya see the same characters pop up in various places, the more one starts thinking...

Comment

Working...