Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Say what you may about this guy (or my posts), but he's got a point...

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/peiTfY7Bx4c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/peiTfY7Bx4c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Do you 2 know how difficult it is not to spend the rest of the day making scary conspiracy movies.
      Maybe, a few Jpegs will have to do.

Not mine, but it's a start.

David Lindes
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Opps.... supposed to be scary and money is the theme......

However, if you would like information on banking that limits usury and focus on ethical usage....

Oh... you would have to quit being scared if you took and aliened with people that thought usury was not a good thing...

I like the space alien talk better.... nottin' we can do about them space aliens.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
          I like the space alien talk better.... nottin' we can do about them space aliens.
          Don't get me started on that, or I'll post all 6&#189; hours of "Hoagland's Mars" up here!

Which reminds me...

Ever wonder why NASA censored most of the moon landing pics?
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Originally posted by Coyote
            Us Europeans do have that thing... what's it called... "critical thinking"?
            Or was it "suspicion"? The technical term slips me...

But, there is SOMETHING emerging. Luckily, these guys behind the curtain follow specific rules which state they must let us, "the victims", know what they're doing.

Even if they do so in covert ways. (subliminals, symbolism which only they recognize, etc.) I've yet to figure it out. Good thing is, it's easy to spot.

I'd trust these people more if there were different persons involved.
            The more ya see the same characters pop up in various places, the more one starts thinking...
            I know what you mean, but I actually think that these people are too stupid to be that devious....
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              I know what you mean, but I actually think that these people are too stupid to be that devious....
              Well, they're the ones who want to control the world for the sake of control.
              Like a kid wanting something for Christmas using "Because I want it!" as a reason why.

What're they gonna do when (if?) they get what they want?
              Go home?
              Retire?

I don't know, but my interest is fading rapidly... I actually pity da fools now.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global currency

The world is a step closer to a global currency, backed by a global central bank, running monetary policy for all humanity.

03 Apr 2009

A single clause in Point 19 of the communiqu&#233; issued by the G20 leaders amounts to revolution in the global financial order.

"We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250bn (&#163;170bn) into the world economy and increase global liquidity," it said. SDRs are Special Drawing Rights, a synthetic paper currency issued by the International Monetary Fund that has lain dormant for half a century.

It has been a good summit for the IMF. Its fighting fund for crises is to be tripled overnight to $750bn. This is real money.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the managing director, said in February that the world was "already in Depression" and risked a slide into social disorder and military conflict unless political leaders resorted to massive stimulus.

He has not won everything he wanted. The spending plan was fudged. While Gordon Brown talked of $5 trillion in global stimulus by 2010, this is mostly made up of packages already under way.

But Mr Strauss-Kahn at least has resources fit for his own task. He will need them. The IMF is already bailing out Pakistan, Iceland, Latvia, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia and Romania. This week Mexico became the first G20 state to ask for help. It has secured a precautionary credit line of $47bn.

Gordon Brown said it took 15 years for the world to grasp the nettle after Great Crash in 1929. "This time I think people will agree that it has been different," he said.

President Barack Obama was less dramatic. "I think we did OK," he said. Bretton Woods in 1944 was a simpler affair. "Just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy, that's an easy negotiation, but that's not the world we live in."

There will be $250bn in trade finance to kick-start shipping after lenders cut back on Letters of Credit after September's heart attack in the banking system. Global trade volumes fell at annual rate of 41pc from November to January, according to Holland's CPB institute – the steepest peacetime fall on record.

Euphoria swept emerging markets yesterday as the first reports of the IMF boost circulated. Investors now know that countries like Mexico can arrange a credit facility able to cope with major shocks – and do so on supportive terms, rather than the hair-shirt deflation policies of the old IMF. Fear is receding again.

The Russians had hoped their idea to develop SDRs as a full reserve currency to challenge the dollar would make its way on to the agenda, but at least they got a foot in the door.

There is now a world currency in waiting. In time, SDRs are likely evolve into a parking place for the foreign holdings of central banks, led by the People's Bank of China. Beijing's moves this week to offer $95bn in yuan currency swaps to developing economies show how fast China aims to break dollar dependence.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy said the summit had achieved more than he ever thought possible, and praised Gordon Brown for pursuing the collective interest as host rather than defending "Anglo-Saxon" interests. This has a double-edged ring, for it suggests that Mr Brown may have traded pockets of the British financial industry to satisfy Franco-German demands. The creation of a Financial Stability Board looks like the first step towards a global financial regulator. The devil is in the details.

Hedge funds deemed "systemically important" will come under draconian restraints. How this is enforced will determine whether Mayfair's hedge-fund industry – 80pc of all European funds are there – will continue to flourish.

It seems that hedge funds have been designated for ritual sacrifice, even though they played no more than a cameo role in the genesis of this crisis. It was not they who took on extreme debt leverage: it was the banks – up to 30 times in the US and nearer 60 times for some in Europe that used off-books "conduits" to increase their bets. The market process itself is sorting this out in any case – brutally – forcing banks to wind down their leverage. The problem right now is that this is happening too fast.

But to the extent that this G20 accord makes it impossible for the "shadow banking" to resurrect itself in the next inevitable cycle of risk appetite, it may prevent another disaster of this kind.

The key phrase is "new rules aimed at avoiding excessive leverage and forcing banks to put more money aside during good times." This is more or less what the authorities agreed after the Depression. Complacency chipped away at the rules as the decades passed. It is the human condition, and we can't change that.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

This is scary shit. Seems to me people are determined to sleep walk their way into an Orwellian society. Beats me how anyone can allow the concentration of power in a few hands, thinking it's ok ... it's all unfolding right before our eyes.

I feel sick at how Obama and Brown like their predecessors grin at the camera as they help further the globalists agenda.

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ya'll so goofy...

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hqUlBZJsAno&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hqUlBZJsAno&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                    sigpic

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

You thicko, that was a mainstream article up there. How unthinking can you get?

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Oh,, I thought we were talking about spooky signs and symbols and how it proves who is in the conspirecy......
                        Silly me....

Are you telling me Michael is not the Calbal...???
                        I know I saw a video of him with the Cabal spooky eletricty.....

Gee, I just notice... silly me... Cabal is the aliens.....

We are looking for symboling of a religious order.....
                        Oh wait....
                        Now I am confused.....
                        Explain to me... was or was not that a religious order using symboling to explain who is in on the United World Order conspiracy???
                        sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

David Icke a mentally ill ex TV sports presenter who for years walked around in a purple costume claiming to be Jesus and now says the world is being run by lizard people in disguise(like V) is 'mainstream' in your world....?

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

It's easier to pretend to be obtuse isn't it? I'm talking about the telegraph article in Elvis' post.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Blaze
                              Conspiracy Fail

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w3qFdbUEq5s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/w3qFdbUEq5s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                              <object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fan72an98yU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fan72an98yU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
                              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                                It's easier to pretend to be obtuse isn't it? I'm talking about the telegraph article in Elvis' post.
                                I am sooooo proud!!!!! You learned a new word and spelled it correct!
                                Makes me want to twittle toes! :hug:

BTW, wish you would have told me about and those gathered papers I heard from the Rmms .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...