X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

Make HouseOfPaincakes MODERATOR!

Now that we have HOP back, not only is he welcomed to a standing ovation, he has been inducted in our 2009 Hall of Fame.

I thought I would beat everyone else to the punch, to nominate HOP to Mod in Nickdfresh's stead.

BENEFITS:

- less idle chatter, more maturity

- greater depth of understanding the Van Hagar sheep mentality

- he has a vocabulary

- and I believe he was once an EUAS moderator before, so he's gone beyond the operator's permit for the Batcave controls.

Can I get an AMEN on this, from the peanut gallery here?
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

No but here's a, Thinks BlimpyCHIMP™ is a JACKASS for this worthless post:

Admit it, you're afraid of Nick and he has put you in your place more times than you care to count, Gary.

You run this site and have so much influence why don't we post a challenge.........You get Nick fired as a Moderator here by then end of the month or you and your little si-gar persona get banned.

Man up, little pussy racist fucker.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
      Banned
      • May 2004

Clown down, ButtBozo.

This thread intends to support House of Pain as a new mod, not one of your Sheep Patrol co-defamers.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I guess swallowing so much of Jizzy's DNA must have given you his "I think I control the damn board" virus.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

So in other words.....you're too much of a pussy to back up your mouth.

Taunt any mothers today who sent their children off to war?
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I guess swallowing so much of Jizzy's DNA must have given you his "I think I control the damn board" virus.
            You post alot about men's DNA and swallowing. You do this alot.

This is not that kind of bord, ford.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now you're typing like a sockfucker. You two disciples of douchebaggery working out of the same library today?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
                Now that we have HOP back, not only is he welcomed to a standing ovation, he has been inducted in our 2009 Hall of Fame.

I thought I would beat everyone else to the punch, to nominate HOP to Mod in Nickdfresh's stead.

BENEFITS:

- less idle chatter, more maturity

- greater depth of understanding the Van Hagar sheep mentality

- he has a vocabulary

- and I believe he was once an EUAS moderator before, so he's gone beyond the operator's permit for the Batcave controls.

Can I get an AMEN on this, from the peanut gallery here?
                Um, GayerGAR™ -STFU...

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Here's a thought... How bout they keep Nick, Say hello to HOP and ban you sad ass?

I'm sure if he was apprised of your actions here and at DDLR, he'd feel the same as the rest of the board.

You're a shit-heel and deserve as much.....
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, he can have my job if he really wants it and the powers that be feel that I am not up to it...

But GayerGAR™ should be banned at this point. I'll take demodding if we can ban him and any and all of his faggity aliasses...

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

HOP goes back further than either of you.

He recalls how shit used to be, same as Wooda.

I say "fukkit" and send the FORD baby out with the bathwater and get some new mod turnover in here!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Come on Gary, you got the talking part done...........too much of a pussy to go up against these mods.
                        You've been called out bitch, care to back up your mouth?

Admit it, you're afraid of Nick and he has put you in your place more times than you care to count, Gary.

You run this site and have so much influence why don't we post a challenge.........You get Nick fired as a Moderator here by the end of the month or you and your little si-gar persona get banned.
                        Man up, little pussy racist fucker.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
                          HOP goes back further than either of you.

He recalls how shit used to be, same as Wooda.

I say "fukkit" and send the FORD baby out with the bathwater and get some new mod turnover in here!
                          I go back further than that, shit for brains. Which anyone whose opinion I actually give two shits about at this website already knows.

Now, as I said before, go die in a fire you racist Jizzy loving coward.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

It's like a trifecta of retardedness:

FORD starts shit, namecalls, slanders, and distorts. So it takes half a day to look up shit and then when you call him on it (he pulled this fuckin' bullshit relentlessly at DDLR the entire election) he conveniently changes the subject. Like all Spendocrats.

Nickdfresh, he just parrots Loungemachine.

Loungemachine, then takes from the other two and builds them up to a frenzy and then all three of 'em feed each other like a homoerotic daisy chain of idiocy and I'd like it stopped.

One of them has no maturity: Nickdfresh is my first choice to go.

However, the other two in light of other eligible member's service, should be rotated in all fairness. They have just shit the bed beyond the call of doody, but if it ain't for lack of trying, they got no material remaining in them beyond slander and I for one am illed by the constant reiterations of their homoerotic focus.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              Come on Gary, you got the talking part done...........too much of a pussy to go up against these mods.
                              You've been called out bitch, care to back up your mouth?
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              I go back further than that, shit for brains. Which anyone whose opinion I actually give two shits about at this website already knows.

Now, as I said before, go die in a fire you racist Jizzy loving coward.
                              Cowardice only plays a small part in this gents. The situation is entirely contempt-filled, yet unworthy of being dignified.

Let it go. Seriously.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...