• Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Get England Out Of Ireland

By Deborah McAleese
    Saturday, 6 February 2010

After years of political stand-offs and squabbling, at the stroke of a pen, policing and justice in Northern Ireland is finally to be handed over from Westminster.

But what are the main areas of policing and justice — and what changes will there be?

Policing: Unlikely to bring much change to police accountability, as the PSNI is already accountable to the Northern.....

First Ministers. It has been speculated the post will be filled by Catholic human rights barrister John Larkin QC. The Attorney General will appoint the Director and Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions. The director will not have to answer to the Assembly except in relation to finance and administration. The .....

The deal: How Northern Ireland's systems of policing and justice will change - Local & National, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Is this paper written in Belfast and the paper published/owned in England..?

How can we believe the bias..?
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Sheeat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

WTF are you talking about? What "bias?"

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7P23792a_BE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7P23792a_BE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tur "N" Ittup

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Come up with something better than YouTube links, or I'll flush this one too, hufferboy....

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you're interested in Northern Ireland, and the meaning of a "Catholic" vs. "Protestant", I suggest reading a book on it. They do have libraries in Kansas, don't they? Google "Tim Pat Coogan."

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              If you're interested in Northern Ireland, and the meaning of a "Catholic" vs. "Protestant", I suggest reading a book on it. They do have libraries in Kansas, don't they? Google "Tim Pat Coogan."
              I am interested about what The (IRA) Army members have to say about it but maybe it is played...

Oh on a side note Louinge wants to flush this because he didn't think about the importance of it first.

I am just trying to give this dismal wasteland some attention... I should have created a thread that had a political undertone to it ..mybad

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Or I could just get my info first hand from that little jockey guy that is sitting next to me at that pub every day...nah...some book would be better.

Why listen to it live when I can purchase/read some liability asset creating device.

You do know that books will be burned if Hillary gets her way ?

But, much like the Crown Jewels owning the press you still think that words are worth the reading.

What Words Worth!

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

WTF are you talking about? What "bias?"

First of all "Fukk You".

Now on to the Q & A part of our show.

I am very unjudgemental that way...

I am talking about the fact that the Belfast Newspaper is owned by a UK Company!!

Fuck the Story, what about the reality of the progressive memory lapse; the Irish have sold out for money.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
                    First of all "Fukk You".
                    I'm not your sister...

Now on to the Q & A part of our show.

I am very unjudgemental that way...

I am talking about the fact that the Belfast Newspaper is owned by a UK Company!!

Fuck the Story, what about the reality of the progressive memory lapse; the Irish have sold out for money.
                    You're an idiot simpleton. WTF do you know?

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

I'm not your sister...

You're an idiot simpleton. WTF do you know?
                      We all know that 10 years ago there wasn't person under the age of 25 left on the island of Ireland, they all were on the continent or looking for work in the city of Boston.

The state was a ghost town for the last 50 years.

Then the big legislation of the Microchip and suddenly, -Irish Pride- gave the kiddies a reason to stay on the mother they were born on.

Now, what about the fact that the average daily wage of the irish worker has increased 300% due to software technology over the last 10 years..?

All the reasons for the 500 years war has gone out the window.

Cant you see the clues .. that Irish workers have political and social movements and sentiment that used to be a Potestant movement but now it is a Catholic trend..?

That the Catholics are going to rob the Irish people by placating them with Cash and new vacations to Miami..?

"We of Republican are the nucleus, which represents represented,
                      the soul of Ireland,the prophetic shock minority, those who are neither purchased nor intimidated"
                      Last edited by thome; 02-07-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by thome
                        Is this paper written in Belfast and the paper published/owned in England..?

How can we believe the bias..?
                        If it comes from England expect anything but the truth(when it come to discussing truths about situations in Ireland).
                        The BBC is no different than FOX News.
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                          If it comes from England expect anything but the truth(when it come to discussing truths about situations in Ireland).
                          The BBC is no different than FOX News.
                          Well, I don't think they're THAT bad. Probably more like Global/CanWest (when it comes to reporting on Northern Ireland.

Sky News IS as bad as FAUX. Because it is FAUX.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Well, I don't think they're THAT bad. Probably more like Global/CanWest (when it comes to reporting on Northern Ireland.

Sky News IS as bad as FAUX. Because it is FAUX.
                            It is that bad,actually.
                            I was at an Irish friends house back around the time Jerry Adams was finally allowed to represent the Sinn Féin party in the Irish Parliament. We caught a Jerry Adams press conference on the BBC and they had some English twat interpreting what he was saying (mixed over top of what J.A.'s voice which could be heard in the background like he needed a translator to understand him... )
                            We listened to the BBC slant and then flipped over to the Irish news channel (on satellite).to actually hear what he had said. The BBC (dub) spin was enough to make you sick. Just pathetic...
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                              It is that bad,actually.
                              I was at an Irish friends house back around the time Jerry Adams was finally allowed to represent the Sinn Féin party in the Irish Parliament. We caught a Jerry Adams press conference on the BBC and they had some English twat interpreting what he was saying (mixed over top of what J.A.'s voice which could be heard in the background like he needed a translator to understand him... )
                              We listened to the BBC slant and then flipped over to the Irish news channel (on satellite).to actually hear what he had said. The BBC (dub) spin was enough to make you sick. Just pathetic...
                              you're starting to sound like some sort of lefty!
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...