Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Funnily enough my good Irish friend was round at the weekend and he was completely convinced and angry that the US was trying to annex and take over Haiti.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Funnily enough my good Irish friend was round at the weekend and he was completely convinced and angry that the US was trying to annex and take over Haiti.
      Somehow I don't find this surprising...
      haiti oil 210
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He used to be very sane but last month it was the global warming conspiracy.

I suspect he may have started reading some silly websites, I'll need to find out before he goes ELVIS on me...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I thought Bono solved all of Ireland's problems.
          He didn't, nor ever claimed to have. But you could argue that a couple of simple U2 songs brought almost as much pressure on the belligerents in Northern Ireland than just about any campaign. I believe he was threatened by the PIRA during the Auchtung Baby, ZooTV Tour for "shredding" an Irish flag on stage into a white "surrender" banner by tearing off the green and orange...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9c4lLnY0rA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9c4lLnY0rA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NoMHYH7w26U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NoMHYH7w26U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Get England back into England.

Seriously, does a Commonwealth still exist other than
            in a token, dated, meaningless word ?
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

And before Sesh comments, Sesh are you English these days,
              or Scottish
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I have a Jewish friend who said if Moses turned right and settled in Kuwait instead of Palistine Israel would be the 51st state because it would be sitting on oil.

Why would we want to annex Haiti? What is there? It would make a nifty prison colony or a bombing range.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Ireland had the fastest growing economy in Europe a few years ago. Mainly due to the fact the Irish had lots of children and educated them well while the rest of Europe didn't have kids and is aging. Now the EU has indebted nations like Greece sucking on the only solvent country Germany. I don't see how the European Union is going to hold together long-term and bad economic circumstances always bring old rivalries and blame to the surface. From what I see Ireland was modernizing, embracing technology, and industry was coming in there. If anything Britian has dropped their ball harder and seem to be the bigger basket case. A has been.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I have a Jewish friend who said if Moses turned right and settled in Kuwait instead of Palistine Israel would be the 51st state because it would be sitting on oil.
                    Exodus, Moses and all that stuff is one part of the bible that just definitely empirically didn't happen.

Just didn't. It's historically been proven to be impossible.

So there goes 2 of the major world religions...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ireland had the fastest growing economy in Europe a few years ago. Mainly due to the fact the Irish had lots of children and educated them well while the rest of Europe didn't have kids and is aging. Now the EU has indebted nations like Greece sucking on the only solvent country Germany. I don't see how the European Union is going to hold together long-term and bad economic circumstances always bring old rivalries and blame to the surface. From what I see Ireland was modernizing, embracing technology, and industry was coming in there. If anything Britian has dropped their ball harder and seem to be the bigger basket case. A has been.
                      A lot of US commentators seemed to fear the EU just a year or two ago.

It wasn't that long ago people were saying Germany was fucked because of East Germany debt.

The UK is suffering from being the main financial centre of Europe so we need to pay for more of the thieving cunt bankers than most.

Ireland is really really fucked unfortunately. Half the population is probably technically bankrupt due to ridiculous speculating on property and the shit has seriously hit the fan.

I guess we will all struggle on. Personally I think that the US is the one with the biggest problems pissing all its borrowed money on pointless weapons against non existent enemies and unable to change itself due to it's political system.

I could be wrong though.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Exodus, Moses and all that stuff is one part of the bible that just definitely empirically didn't happen.

Just didn't. It's historically been proven to be impossible.

So there goes 2 of the major world religions...
                        Cognative dissonance is a hell of a drug. You could have absolute truth scientifically proven and it will do no good. Multi-generational brain washing, family, and peer pressure are bigger forces in the human realm than reality.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

A lot of US commentators seemed to fear the EU just a year or two ago.

It wasn't that long ago people were saying Germany was fucked because of East Germany debt.

The UK is suffering from being the main financial centre of Europe so we need to pay for more of the thieving cunt bankers than most.

Ireland is really really fucked unfortunately. Half the population is probably technically bankrupt due to ridiculous speculating on property and the shit has seriously hit the fan.

I guess we will all struggle on. Personally I think that the US is the one with the biggest problems pissing all its borrowed money on pointless weapons against non existent enemies and unable to change itself due to it's political system.

I could be wrong though.
                          I see Europe and the US in the same boat. Our central bank and your central bank have some of the same people on the boards. The US Dollar, The British Pound Sterling, and the Euro are all created out of nothing and the debts are created by these central banks. The sovergn countries themselves don't have all the debt, the central banks do. It's the central banks that borrow the money and then loan it to the nations at interest.

So you have to look at the central banks, their money, and their debt as separate from the nations. If people were smart they would let these banks fail and then replace the currency with state issued currency or even commercial bank currency.

We really don't need central banks because currencies can easily be converted and exchanged using software and computers. We could have a free market of various world currencies that are traded openly and people can buy and sell what they want. Then what's entered into your bank account is based on the price for that day. This would eliminate a few people controlling the economy with interest rates and fiat money.

This is where the world needs to go.

As far as the US military machine goes, it's being used to control the flow of oil so we can blackmail the world into using our dollars. The wars in the middle east are all about The Federal Reserve and the dollar. Without that military machine securing that oil, the world would dump the US Dollar and break the Federal Reserve. Follow the money and you will find the truth.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

So instead of being paid in one currency you could be paid in a bundle of currencies that match your wage. If a country or bank is issuing crap, the free market will weed the bad currencies out quick and what's left are the good currencies. This automatically would stabalize the exchange rates. It use to be banking this way before computers was a bookeeping nightmare but today computer networks can be used to communicate the current market price and software can do the conversion. Currencies could be traded in real time internationally and it would give us a global currency system without it being controlled by a few banking oligarchs. A true free market system that nobody can control behind the scenes. This would avoid dangerous bubbles and crashes.

Comment

Working...