I was banned from DDLR

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

I was banned from DDLR

That's right! First person ever banned from the DDLR. I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow! Thing is... I'm not sure WHO banned me. I doubt it was Von. I don't think he's a hypocrite. I'm really thinking it was Mike Bartels aka SpanishFly Guy. That pussy probably lost it when I revealed him for the punk in hiding that he is. Funny thing is that he should have know by banning me that I'd run right over here and feed him to SHARKS! I wonder how his moms CANCER is doing anyway. Maybe HITCH would like to ask him that ?...
  • diamond den™

Re: I was banned from DDLR

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    That's right! First person ever banned from the DDLR. I guess even the ruddest shit slingers are no match the the ever lovely Fabulous Shadow! Thing is... I'm not sure WHO banned me. I doubt it was Von. I don't think he's a hypocrite. I'm really thinking it was Mike Bartels aka SpanishFly Guy. That pussy probably lost it when I revealed him for the punk in hiding that he is. Funny thing is that he should have know by banning me that I'd run right over here and feed him to SHARKS! I wonder how his moms CANCER is doing anyway. Maybe HITCH would like to ask him that ?...
    I was the first person banned at DDLR.com

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

And they say they never ban anyone...

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamond den™
        I was the first person banned at DDLR.com
        I never saw you banned den... although sometimes I wished you were!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• diamond den™

And they say they never ban anyone...
          They banned me there like 20 times(I used Aliaes). I have been banned from here before too.

My record for getting banned at a site was 1 post(can't remember the site).

I did manage to get banned from the LINX in 4 posts(I am very proud of that accomplishment).

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by Angel
            I never saw you banned den... although sometimes I wished you were!
            Yeppers!!!!!, I was the first!!!!! But I did have like 20 Aliaes.......Bob Casey, Julie, Batman, Gerry McKenna etc, etc.

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

HEY FAB,DID NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR "BANNING". NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLRoswegony
                HEY FAB,DID NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR "BANNING". NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
                Enjoy her! I see she's here posting peoples personal shit now... good riddance FAB, look like I won, I'm still there and you're not!
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Catfish

You're a class act, bitch.

Glad we'll still be able to talk.

Comment

• SensibleShoes

So was that your goal? Getting banned? Well whatever makes you happy. Congratulations.

Comment

• SensibleShoes

So was that your goal? Getting banned? Well whatever makes you happy. Congratulations.

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamond den™
                        Yeppers!!!!!, I was the first!!!!! But I did have like 20 Aliaes.......
                        Maybe thats why your wife is still locked up in her basement, all those aliaes, and why the fuzz hasnt caught you yet......
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMBO!!! How ironic is that? They ban me yet the entire clan has come over HERE to say hello! Isn't that special!

Funny you'd think they'd want to keep the post count up at therir own site!!! LMFBO!

Yeah Catfish, we can carry on over here if ya want!

And no SS that wasn't my goal, not at all...

Angel, my apologies to you were sincere, I'm hurt to see you were playing me. So much for your religous beliefs huh... BTW what exactly did you win?

Mike B your still the biggest LIAR and two faced MORON on the planet!
                          I gave you a chance to come clean with me but your to much a jerk to do it!

And lastly, you guys still got a mod that's on my side... Banning me only changes one thing... what I can post on YOUR site... NOTHING ELSE!

Comment

• SensibleShoes

Well Fab, I don't think anything happened to you over there that warrants you bringing up SFG's mother.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

His mother never HAD Cancer SS. It was just another lie he told 1/2 of the internet sweetie... That's why he went into hiding in the first place. Ask around for details...

Comment

Working...