Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Let's all play nice! Give 'em a good shakin' for BT!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Sorry, BT... I don't go there... and when I do, my husband is the only one allowed in the middle!

Fab and I will never make nice...

The real name IS Angel, Lisa, deal with it.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I played nice with Angel nice Once BT, I gave her a nice big I'm sorry and a big sweet kiss on the ass. She accepted my apology and we played nicey nice for days and then when I was banned from DDLR she immediatly started talking smack and telling her fellow Fab Bashing Bandwagoneers that she never meant a word of it. I may be lots of things but one thing I'm not is two faced. I was sincere in my apology and she mocked it... She won't get another. Fuck her.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Oh ok... I didn't mean to further any problems between the two of you's. Can I still be "friends" with either of you or both?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Angel
            Sorry, BT... I don't go there... and when I do, my husband is the only one allowed in the middle!

Fab and I will never make nice...

The real name IS Angel, Lisa, deal with it.
            Umm STUPID... when I said REAL name I WAS referring to ANGEL,
            Fake names would be, youllneverknow, Bob and What A Rocker remember

Why don't you get over me already you obsessive freak of nature!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

And by friends, I mean Can I see some breats! Im kidding! man Im 33 and masterbate while doing the dishes. Is this normal?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

My real name is Billy Huge-Cock, (it's Native) but I go by Big Troubles.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Uh oh...Im out the window
                  Out across the lawn...
                  I'm gone....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

BT you silly man... Geezus, I'm going to have to try and find that friggen titty shot and send it to ya myself!!! But first you have to send one to me...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Ok, but my tits are quite small and my nipples have hair on them.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

I have one pic of me from two years ago ( I have hair now...blonde actually) Im in a canoe up north fishing for pike. If you look close you can see my "nut".

People will say, You are crazy showing your pic on the net like that. I say thank you. Any of you stalkers wanna come get some...? Come fucking get some. I dont talk tough, I am. LMAO!

Comment

• lms
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          And by friends, I mean Can I see some breats! Im kidding! man Im 33 and masterbate while doing the dishes. Is this normal?
                          all that hot soapy water will do it every time...
                          "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

That and those damn dinner forks. You know they really do reach the good spots!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMBO! BT! Your nothing like I imagined! Your actually adorable!
                              and I love your nut!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                LMBO! BT! Your nothing like I imagined! Your actually adorable!
                                Why thank you! And by adorable you mean sexy or gorgeous...right? RIGHT?

Comment

Working...