X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Nice mention of Van Halen!!

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:517591" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3 Avh1.com%3A517591" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div><a style="padding:0px 4px 0px 10px; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:10px; color:#000000; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/ " onmouseover="this.style.textDecoration='underline' " onmouseout="this.style.textDecoration='none'"
    First few minutes...
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Eddie Trunk is an asshole. He couldn't be nice that Zakk brought him a vest as a gift? All he did was complain about it. And he acted like he is the huge guy from The Green Mile. Dude, you're a little overweight, but come on...you're not that big.

I never watch this show, but for some reason I was on the channel when it came on the other night. Trunk is a douche bag.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Zakk needs to do some lifting. His arms are getting that grandpa look, and he shouldn't go around showing off nonexistent guns.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Zakk needs to do some lifting. His arms are getting that grandpa look, and he shouldn't go around showing off nonexistent guns.
        I guess he's off the juice?

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          I guess he's off the juice?
          I dunno, but he makes some pretty odd comments about METRX (and his wife making him give some things up) in that clip.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

How much strength does it take to pull off a pinched harmonic?
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• tojoro
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2009

I'd guess with the blood-clot issue in his lungs and legs last summer not only got him off the booze, but probably kept him from doing any lifting as well.
              It must be a tough nut when you wake up one day and realize the reputation you've made for yourself when you were twenty is what is killing you at forty...
              Allegedly, Ozzy intends to play both Blizzard and Diary in their entirety on the upcoming tour. Aside from not knowing how he intends to pull that off successfully, how pissed do you think Zakk is that Gus G is in that spot and not him?

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                True enough, but he's beginning to resemble Bill Moseley in The Devil's Rejects.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by tojoro
                  Allegedly, Ozzy intends to play both Blizzard and Diary in their entirety on the upcoming tour. Aside from not knowing how he intends to pull that off successfully, how pissed do you think Zakk is that Gus G is in that spot and not him?
                  Now that's a show I'd like to see. Watching the Crue play Dr. Feelgood was a disaster...
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Ha! Ba-zing! That's some good comedy...
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                      Commando
                      • May 2004

Just read an interesting article this morning that Dweezil Zappa has listened to some new Van Halen material at 5150. Not getting my hopes up, but its a start.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                        Just read an interesting article this morning that Dweezil Zappa has listened to some new Van Halen material at 5150. Not getting my hopes up, but its a start.
                        Don't be shy... just admit you were browsing Links...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Don't be shy... just admit you were browsing Links...

You still go there ZZ? If so, tell both Seen and DIF to fuck off (nicely tho) from me?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Gladly... rotten basturds!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2006

I'll did a search but I didn't find any threads on here about the Guitar World interview of Eddie quoted as being "down on the music business" and doubting it's a good time for new music. Anybody???
                              "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Working...