Recently read interview with Ed...didn't sound promising...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • renee.eldridge
    Banned
    • Dec 2009

Recently read interview with Ed...didn't sound promising...

Hey Roth fans! The recent interview I read with EVH he said he was in the studio with Alex & Wolfie. No mention of Dave. If Ed & Alex say they tried SO HARD to work with Dave & begin another critical rant about him, I'll never buy another VH album. Dave WANTS to tour. I could see in his face in New Orleans, February 2008, that he was truly happy and wants the band he loves to work. Ed keeps marketing T-shirts, making brief appearances, selling his guitars & sneakers like he's trying everything he can to make money EXCEPT making music & announcing the 2010 tour he & Alex promised. Anybody else out there have any info to add? I am just joining this site & saw VH in '79 and on every tour they did with Dave after that...then I went the DLR way instead of the Van Hagar way. I wanted to know if anyone on the Roth Army site could provide me with some good news or opinions? No more blaming Dave for VH's problems. It seems like he's blamed every time there's trouble...Sammy too...MICHAEL TOO!! Doesn't this fact alone tell everyone who REALLY has a problem getting along with people?
    Last edited by renee.eldridge; 06-27-2010, 01:00 AM.
  • Doctor Dude
    Groupie
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by renee.eldridge
    I wanted to know if anyone on the Roth Army site could provide me with some good news or opinions?
    Good news? I hear the McRib sandwich is coming back.

Opinions? Steve Savicki shouldn't be left alone with minors. That's just an opinion.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Hey Roth fans! The recent interview I read with EVH he said he was in the studio with Alex & Wolfie. No mention of Dave.
      Welcome, Renee!

Where did you read the said interview?
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Anybody else out there have any info to add?
        For every human being on earth, there are about 200 million insects.
        The harmonica is the world's most popular instrument.
        The puck in ice hockey can travel at up to 118 mph (190 km/h).
        If you stretched all the nerves in the body from end to end, they would be about 47 miles long.
        Humans have more than 600 muscles in their bodies.
        Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
        Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
        The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
        A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
        There are more chickens than people in the world.
        Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
        The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
        All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
        "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."
        All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
        Almonds are a member of the peach family.
        Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
        Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
        The largest cabbage weighed 144 lbs.
        Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula" - and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size: "L.A."
        A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
        An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
        Tigers have striped skin, not just stripped fur.
        In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
        Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
        The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "Its A Wonderful Life."
        A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
        A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
        The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.

MORE

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."

MORE

any publicity is good publicity

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
            MORE
            Actually it's six.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Hey Roth fans! The recent interview I read with EVH he said he was in the studio with Alex & Wolfie. No mention of Dave. If Ed & Alex say they tried SO HARD to work with Dave & begin another critical rant about him, I'll never buy another VH album. Dave WANTS to tour. I could see in his face in New Orleans, February 2008, that he was truly happy and wants the band he loves to work. Ed keeps marketing T-shirts, making brief appearances, selling his guitars & sneakers like he's trying everything he can to make money EXCEPT making music & announcing the 2010 tour he & Alex promised. Anybody else out there have any info to add? I am just joining this site & saw VH in '79 and on every tour they did with Dave after that...then I went the DLR way instead of the Van Hagar way. I wanted to know if anyone on the Roth Army site could provide me with some good news or opinions? No more blaming Dave for VH's problems. It seems like he's blamed every time there's trouble...Sammy too...MICHAEL TOO!! Doesn't this fact alone tell everyone who REALLY has a problem getting along with people?
              Link to interview?
              Or we could have one of our bogus interview writers make one to save you.

OH wait a minute !!!

Dave doesn't have to be there when they're doing the music portion. He does the lyrics .
              *FLUSH*

I hear the Banana Splits are making a new album.
              Actually I saw it in Fleagle's face.
              tra la la
              la la la la

Comment

• renee.eldridge
                Banned
                • Dec 2009

Thank you ChefCraig

I read the interview on Blabbermouth. Thank you ChefCraig for you hilarious info. My 4 year old son said it was interesting that someone could know so much useless information. He also said he guesses that in any Army, including the Roth Army, there's always a retard that runs out and dies first. I put him in time out on your behalf. I did sit in the VIP section on the 2007-08 tour and really could tell Dave was having the time of his life. Wolfie seemed bothered; he was probably hungry. And Ed just acted annoyed. Does anybody have any info PERTINENT about a new cd or tour? And does anyone know if the 37 seconds of new music on youtube is recent?

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.

That sucks. Dragonflys are awesome. I think they should get at least a week. Especially those big fatties that will land on your finger if you hold it out.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I read the interview on Blabbermouth. Thank you ChefCraig for you hilarious info. My 4 year old son said it was interesting that someone could know so much useless information. He also said he guesses that in any Army, including the Roth Army, there's always a retard that runs out and dies first. I put him in time out on your behalf. I did sit in the VIP section on the 2007-08 tour and really could tell Dave was having the time of his life. Wolfie seemed bothered; he was probably hungry. And Ed just acted annoyed. Does anybody have any info PERTINENT about a new cd or tour? And does anyone know if the 37 seconds of new music on youtube is recent?

Your four-year-old's vocabulary now includes an average of 1500 words. By his fifth birthday, that number will expand up to 2500.

He can communicate elaborate stories by stringing up to eight words together at a time. His narratives will not only be about things that have happened to him, but also about dreams and fantasies.

For the most part, his speech is quite clear. However, 'f', 'v', 's', and 'z' sounds may still give him trouble until midway through his fifth year. Likewise 'sh', 'l', 'th', and 'r' can take even longer to perfect.

Grammatical errors occur less frequently. 'No, go there', for example, becomes 'Don't go there'. And 'Where my shoes?' turns into 'Where are my shoes?'

He asks questions using 'how' and 'where', and can even answer many of your 'why' questions.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

And does anyone know if the 37 seconds of new music on youtube is recent?

Finally a linked question that's possible to answer.

Yes , it's recent. In fact they recorded it last Tuesday.

Comment

• renee.eldridge
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2009

Thank you Blaze & Thrills&Spills

Blaze, thank you for the info on small children. I can help you get that GED from the internet if you'd like. And perhaps my son can tutor you on line before hand. Sorry Thrills&Spills, I heard that 37 second youtube music before last Tuesday. Do you guys just sit around on this site to insult new members? I live in Paris and am back in the US on the Gulf Coast right now helping with the oil rig crisis. What do you guys do in your spare time? I was told by a roadie on the last VH tour that this site would be helpful for getting new info on VH updates after the tour. So far it's been smart ass replies from men who are interested in small children and useless facts. Anybody with an IQ larger than average room temperature out there?

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Gee, how unique member number 25065 is. No one has ever seen a female persona that acts a cunt and bitches.
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by Blaze
                            Gee, how unique member number 25065 is. No one has ever seen a female persona that acts a cunt and bitches.
                            Uh, Blaze...being this person is from France, Renee just might be a male name. Just sayin'.

Comment

• renee.eldridge
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2009

Hey Blaze

What? I'm guessing you're about a 60? I hope the majority of Roth fans don't like reading messages with such terrible cuss words in them. Trailer Trash is what we Southerners call people like you. On a lighter note, I'll have VIP seats and passes for the next tour as well. Where did you sit on the last tour? Want to buy some of my old VH back stage passes? I guess asking you a question you don't have an answer to really strikes a nerve and all you are able to reply with are insults and perverse language. Just the type of fan Roth probably finds detestable and abhorrent. No wonder he keeps such a low profile...people like you!

Comment

Working...