Recently read interview with Ed...didn't sound promising...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenBayLA
    Sniper
    • Jan 2006

I just wasted 10 minutes scrolling thru this troll topic and still NO LINKS to alleged Blabbermouth story or "new" Van Halen music on YouTube. I searched Blabbemouth.net for EVH and found no interviews from this year.
    Hey renee.eldridge put up or shut up.
    "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      Spelling is as bad as any Jag post..only unlike RE, he forgets entire words sometimes...

Uh, Renee (not your real name) - clearly you HAVEN'T seen Candy Girl's "real" pics...Just sayin'... I have.

She's neither fat nor ugly. But I'm betting you are.
      Renee was actually the inspiration for the flour in the wet spot joke.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by renee.eldridge
        Thought there'd be more talk about VH & DLR here, but it's mostly joking around. I worked at the beach (cleaning oil spill)for 3 hours this morning and came home to look once more for something substantial. There's nothing. Most members just find it amusing to cuss like middle schoolers, post pictures of themselves that they obtained from the picture in a sleazy Halloween costume package, (Candy Girl - and when I said you weighed 375 lbs and were 51 years old, that was wrong of me; your real pics look closer to 450 and 60), lascivious pictures & commentary about women (in other words, the men on this site aren't gettin' any) and Blaze, (60 IQ at best). I found out who 2 other members REALLY are, and in language you can understand, it would truly FUCK THIS SITE UP if I told - it would have to shut down - or my info removed by a "moderator" (what a laugh) before you read it. You should be ashamed of trying to pull this on your DLR fans. You see what you've attracted! I've asked the administrators to take me off the site due to excessive profanity. In words you can understand GO FUCK YOURSELVES (and ChefCraig-you'll miss me-I look way better than the girl in your profile pic)
        Well, in words YOU can understand, go FUCK YOURSELF.

You do not have to hang out here. All you do is show up and start bitching about everyone here, about this forum, yadda yadda yadda.

Get a thick skin and quit acting like such an easily-shocked small-town Christain school-marm.

If you want info about DLR or VH, this IS the place to find it.

IF our goddamnable fucking foul language bothers you, you are not required to hang around here, though we do welcome ADULTS here.

Not only that, for you to come onto this forum and threaten us by saying you could provide personal info of people who are members here is not going to win you any friends, DARLING.

Now if you would shut the fuck up and be a good little gurlie, SWEETIE, you might find some info on DLR or VH if you bothered to take the time to search this forum.

But then that is not your true intention is it, SWEET CHEEKS?

Welcome to the Roth Army, TrollBitch.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I got you all fucking beat because I live in a truck in Dave's basement. Anybody here with more than 20 posts gets an instant IM about that, so not many of you should be surprised by this knowledge. Dave lets me out to do interviews with Eddie once a week, which I then promptly submit to Blabbermouth, but Bori posts these interviews secretly and you have to have a special code in order to be able to read them all - a random search for it wouldn't reveal it.

That's the way Ed wants it. And everybody knows the Ed gets what the Ed wants.

See, the only way you can get access to these interviews is by not calling Bori, any other user, or any band on the site "Fag" and then sending Bori and Edward a Western Union money order for the amount of $51.50. Renee is obviously one of these elite Blabbermouth readers, thus privy to the secret Van Halen articles I submit to Blabbermouth every week.

Did I forgot to tell you guys what Encore's track listing and cover art are?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            I got you all fucking beat because I live in a truck in Dave's basement.
            Just to clarify things, do you mean a trunk in Dave's basement, or a truck in Dave's underground garage?

Either way, it beats the hell out of living in a van down by the river...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              - clearly you HAVEN'T seen Candy Girl's "real" pics...Just sayin'... I have.
              Post the nekkid ones!

And Renee, you too!
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I believe our old "friend" Kuntie has returned, folks.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Who are you people talking to?

It left.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Be nice if true.

Comment

• smorgdonkey
                      Roadie
                      • Jul 2004

Ed's a dick and he has been for quite a long time now. The evidence has only mounted over the years to show this and Ed continues to blame everyone and everything for things that go wrong.

...and Valerie Bertinelli is looking GREAT now that she's away from Eddie Crack Headlen.

Comment

Working...