This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be an ASSHOLE on the board!

Don't be an asshole on the RothArmy board. I know, it sounds kind of weak to ask because the minute the rude ones see that it's like a freshly baked pie a 3-year old can't wait to stick his finger into.. they can't help it.

Well, if someone bothers you the way I get bothered, I just put 'em on Ignore.

It's easy to do! Click at the upper right corner My Profile, and select Edit Ignore List, then add the offending person or persons to it, click Save, and you're done!

There's a few people here I dont want to view, such as

.. so that's what I do, is ignore 'em. I'm not saying you have to use this function, but FYI, it is there.

So if you find your username experience a little beat behind the ears by something you saw addressed to you in a dirty way, go tell the Yard Duty Teacher that that certain someone did bad to you on the playground. And they will try to ignore it.

OR use the Ignore feature.

So, don't be an ASSHOLE on the board: people don't like it, chicks don't dig it and God only knows we're way too low in our females memberships, so please be cool and don't use the Dirty Language.

You never know who is watching you, so kids - play nice!

BEST,
    Gar!!

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi GAR! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Of course GAyR won't see this because he's a big pussy and proponent of the "ignore" function.

But for what it's worth, the phrase "Physician, heal thyself" comes to mind....
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Your ignore list is just about every one who posts on the board??

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
          Don't be an asshole on the RothArmy board. I know, it sounds kind of weak ....
          Aww, did GArY have a sore ass from having it handed to him over & over for being a proven lying sack of shit coward???
          Poor widdle baby dun got his feelings hurt and claims to hide (like the Coward he is) behind the ignore button, which is another cuntplete lie of his seeing that he can't resist a Wiki/Google supplemented reply.

Here, Pussy Bitch. Fill this out and send it to someone who gives a fuck!

Last edited by Diamondjimi; 07-14-2010, 04:13 PM. Reason: Fuckin GHEYEST THREAD OF 2010!!!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

"Don't be an ASSHOLE on the board"....by GAR

....holy mother of fuck!

I can't get over the insumountable IRONY of this...

That's one wicked sense of fucking humor you got there, pal!

Comment

Originally posted by fryingdutchman View Post
              Of course GAyR won't see this because he's a big pussy and proponent of the "ignore" function.

For GAR
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
                Aww, did GArY have a sore ass from having it handed to him over & over for being a proven lying sack of shit coward???
                Poor widdle baby dun got his feelings hurt and claims to hide (like the Coward he is) behind the ignore button, which is another cuntplete lie of his seeing that he can't resist a Wiki/Google supplemented reply.

Here, Pussy Bitch. Fill this out and send it to someone who gives a fuck!

For GAR
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

I find it hilarious he has Sarge's Little Helper on IGNORE

Even the BOTS own him......
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

For GAR!
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Very telling how he starts threads and constantly reply's and posts about the very people he has on ignore.....
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Originally posted by Igosplut View Post
                        Very telling how he starts threads and constantly reply's and posts about the very people he has on ignore.....
                        For GAR
                        Last edited by Guitar Shark; 08-02-2010, 06:48 PM.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fryingdutchman View Post

Now he can.

Comment

The topic of this thread, (a) when combined with the product of the poster (b) cancels itself out, as so:

a*b=0
                              Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X