X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    Verily, even I cannot do that, and ye might say that I'm the "super moderator" of the entire universe.
    I hear ye, yer Lordship. Yet you can't deny the name conjures up this sort of imagery...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      Is it sad that I didn't even make the connection between VA and "Vabbitch" until I saw VA's post?
      Um, yes.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Little Texan
        Could we make the ban permanent? That low life sack of shit deserves more than a one week ban!
        Could they at least make it the month of August................it's a nice round number and all!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

This really is a monumental occasion...a guy starts a thread entitled "Don't be an ASSHOLE on the board!", and is such a twit that he winds up getting banned from the joint for a week because of his own asshole-like behavior and idiotic statements in the same thread!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Mind-boggling isn't it.........kinda like getting fired on your day off!
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              This really is a monumental occasion...a guy starts a thread entitled "Don't be an ASSHOLE on the board!", and is such a twit that he winds up getting banned from the joint for a week because of his own asshole-like behavior and idiotic statements in the same thread!
              When you compare the time to the crime(s), he fared better than Lohan. But hey...I'm not about to scoff at a bullshit-free week.

....I just read somewhere that we're going to start having 30-day weeks instead of the traditional 7.
              I'm not sure where I read that...but ya' know...we shouldn't go against the flow here.

Damn!....just when you think there's nothing in the world to celebrate....BOO-YAH!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Hey, did he really remove the javascript? I got a sort of perverse pleasure from clicking on the popup.

Please ask Sarge or Pojo or whatever powers that be to make the ban permanent.

I know I speak for more than just myself here.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Please ask Sarge or Pojo or whatever powers that be to make the ban permanent.

I know I speak for more than just myself here.
                  He'll do that to himself when he comes back from his week-long involuntary sabbatical seeking revenge.
                  You think the "Allah" shit that nearly took down this site was bad? Wait 'til he comes back! This place will be introduced to groups and factions we've never met or heard of before.
                  You have to anticipate some form of retaliation from someone who's been nothing but a total asshole for the last dozen years.

I would've banned him permanently....and stood by that decision to the one or two people in the last 12 years that might've opposed it.

What would everyones post-count look like if you subtracted all of the "STFU GARfail!" response posts? Most would still be "Groupies"!

He'll come back and make the powers-that-be wish this ban was permanent instead of temporary.....he won't be able to help himself. Hell hath no mercy like a bitch scorned!

Put money on it!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Gar will come back from his week long banning and...........

DECLARE US ALL OWNED

Bet on it
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What I don't understand is why this fucker has gotten away with as much shit for as long as he has without getting banned? Why has this shithead been "untouchable" for the past decade as far as bannings go? Is he sucking all the right dicks or what? Even when he was clearly involved in this site being attacked and brought down late last year, he still didn't get banned for that. What gives?

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Well your jokes ain't funny
                        and there's nothin' you say that I wanna hear
                        the sound of the door slammin' your ass out
                        is music to my ears........

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Dude, think about it...

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Mind-boggling isn't it.........kinda like getting fired on your day off!
                          Or, what he does best - he failed at FAILING.

Now, let's not speak of the idiot any more - and enjoy the week..or so

(I can only toss out ideas like seeds and hope they take root...)
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            What I don't understand is why this fucker has gotten away with as much shit for as long as he has without getting banned? Why has this shithead been "untouchable" for the past decade as far as bannings go? Is he sucking all the right dicks or what? Even when he was clearly involved in this site being attacked and brought down late last year, he still didn't get banned for that. What gives?
                            It's being handled....

Leave it at that.
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Nice to hear. Hope it is being handled in a manner that satisfies all of us, and not him.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                Nice to hear. Hope it is being handled in a manner that satisfies all of us, and not him.
                                The thing is, you can't legislate morality any more than you can change the behavior of someone through example. The creep has proven repeatedly that he is incapable of grasping, let alone learning from his mistakes. One or even a series of time outs will accomplish next to nothing, so forget about having any high hopes of resolution. The stool sample will be back next week, behaving with his usual impunity and disregard, disrupting the site more than any spambot could hope to. Sure, I'd love more than anything to be proven wrong, but at this late stage of the game, I highly doubt it.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...