X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Nikki Sixx -- It's 'Hard' to See Kat with Jesse James

Before Kat Von D began dating Jesse James -- she was in a relationship with Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx for more than two years ... and dude says it's been "hard" to see her move on so quickly.

Nikki was out in L.A. this weekend, where he told a photog, "You know, it's hard when you [were] just told by someone you dated for two-and-a-half years that you're the love of their life ... and then they move on so quickly."

Nikki and Kat broke up back in January -- but he claims he doesn't hold a grudge ... calling Kat an "amazing girl" and insisting that he "wishes her the best."

Yeah it sucks when you throw out a young chic and she goes out and finds another old man with more tatoos that you. Yeah that sucks I bet.
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

What is astounding in all of this is the idea that James' private life was recently exposed in one of the most hideous public displays in recent memory, in effect labeling him as not only an unfaithful husband, but as a bottom-feeding douchebag in general. Yet for one reason or another (more than likely having to do with issues of self esteem), women like this seem to have no trouble with the guy's past and are willing to forgive these sins, no matter how despicable they appear to the public at large. What I really want to know is where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
      where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards?
      At Sammy Hagar concerts...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money (that's the rules), but when I look at Kat I see a woman in dire need of a hard slam in the dumper.

FTW!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

What is astounding in all of this is the idea that James' private life was recently exposed in one of the most hideous public displays in recent memory, in effect labeling him as not only an unfaithful husband, but as a bottom-feeding douchebag in general. Yet for one reason or another (more than likely having to do with issues of self esteem), women like this seem to have no trouble with the guy's past and are willing to forgive these sins, no matter how despicable they appear to the public at large. What I really want to know is where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards?
          AA meetings?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

It would have been hilarious if Nikki said "Kat who?" she's just another chick now, and not an entirely unique one at that.

Like a lot of guys here probably I could think of a dozen chicks in a split-second better than Kat that I've scraped off my bumper that didn't deserve it.. you can only move on hindsight and all.

Jesse may not be all there mentally, but he's got money at least. Like Nikki once did... maybe that's what it was about to begin with?

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
              I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money
              .. or food stamps.

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money (that's the rules), but when I look at Kat I see a woman in dire need of a hard slam in the dumper.

FTW!
                I'll bet that girls fart box hangs open like the sleeve of a wizard
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money (that's the rules)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I was going to ask if they pay, but I'm sure your response would be "oh believe me, they pay...they pay dearly"

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Many women think they can change a man. I think therein lies the problem and why so many women keep going out with shitheads. A new women is only going to make a man act like he has changed...and that's only for a little while. Once the new car smell starts to wear off, men start to revert to their natural personalities & actions.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

This stuff is basically TMZ gossip...

They make a lovely couple..

James is a first class douchebag, guess she has lowered her standards from former junkie to trailer trash with ca$h...
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Isn't Jesse a junkie too? I thought that was the issue over the split with Firstwife on his cable show..

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Don't judge women based on one with such questionable morals. Her motives are clear to me.

Nikki can do much better...especially now that he's clean. Learn a lesson and move on.
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Note to Jesse:

Comment

Working...