• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Her motives are clear to me.

Yeah, everyone is talking about her now. I didn't know who she was until all this went down.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      What I really want to know is where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards?

Easy, the Sunset Strip! Doesn't matter how much of a fuck up you are. If you got cash, they'll be raw-dogging that cock as much as possible to get knocked up (literally) to a higher income bracket after the divorce.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi

ROFLAO!!! Seriously, a Cleveland Browns hat? The Lions kicked their asses both this season and last season. A certain quote from "Dumb & Dumber" comes to mind:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJ-GGmhdyqo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJ-GGmhdyqo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
          I'll bet that girls fart box hangs open like the sleeve of a wizard
          Someone watched Borat.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Jesse James lives in the moment. He should have never fathered children. He should have gotten a vasectomy. I would say he's the real deal biker scum who's work ethic, talent, and media promotion made him a well known name. James pretty much says "Fuck it!" and seems to get away with it. He's a bad boy for real and not a poser.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

He talks like a miserable 10 year old who's had 1 too many slaps and "time out"s. Almost like pouts when he talks...
              What can you say, he's wealthy white trash who's made enough money to last him a lifetime. Why should he give a fuck about anything.

And the cheating on Sandra Bullock thing? I'm sure he had his reasons. (There's always 2 sides to the story).
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Kat is disgusting...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Kat is disgusting...
                  She would be ok if she hadn't tattooed damn near every square inch of her body. That's what turns me off.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

She looks like she could use a good scrubbin.

Not really into that "look at me, I'm so Goth I shit bats" image...

Comment

• Northern Girl
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And the cheating on Sandra Bullock thing? I'm sure he had his reasons. (There's always 2 sides to the story).
                      There are no acceptable reasons. If he was unhappy, he should have been a man and left the relationship before screwing around.
                      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        There are no acceptable reasons. If he was unhappy, he should have been a man and left the relationship before screwing around.
                        I agree 100% .

A real man would step up and end it. Just goes to show he really didn't have any respect for her in the first place..

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

I think it's in the bible that when a woman goes on antidepressants, it's okay to fool around with other women because G-d did not create the vagina so it could sleep thru a marriage.

It's meant to be put to work, and it clearly wasn't doing its' libidinous job here. I can't fault the guy, unless he's the one on meds.

Maybe they were both on meds! In that case Kat could sleep with both of them and nobody would be having the forniculations~!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                              I think it's in the bible that when a woman goes on antidepressants, it's okay to fool around with other women because G-d did not create the vagina so it could sleep thru a marriage.

It's meant to be put to work, and it clearly wasn't doing its' libidinous job here. I can't fault the guy, unless he's the one on meds.

Maybe they were both on meds! In that case Kat could sleep with both of them and nobody would be having the forniculations~!!
                              I think I read in the Bible that it was OK to kill mentally retarded children but yet you're still here.........
                              Last edited by kwame k; 09-09-2010, 12:27 AM.
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

I did the same thing to my screen when perusing the Muff Thread. Different color though. Might wanna get yourself checked out.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...