Mr. Sulu calls out homophobic bully douchebags.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Mr. Sulu calls out homophobic bully douchebags.

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I take it this means you are a homoerotic advocate?

72 year-old Jap twinks turn your ticklebag huh..

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR

Racist Homophobe, sez wha?
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR

Well Gar, what's fascinating is that you're both obsessed with homosexual related issues, and have a keen sense of gay lingo...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I love it when George Tokai is on the Howard Stern show. It's always funny as hell.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-MMlk1C68M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-MMlk1C68M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              I love it when George Tokai is on the Howard Stern show. It's always funny as hell.
              George Tokai? That's the guy who made Captain Kirk's guitar?

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                Racist Homophobe, sez wha?
                When it is I who plow the old Hyundai wagon thru the crowded sidewalks off Santa Monica Blvd, it is the Gays that are garophobes.

Fear is on the other foot for good reason.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  George Tokai? That's the guy who made Captain Kirk's guitar?
                  He made the axe for this dude.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MlPq8W6W-04?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MlPq8W6W-04?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Homosexuality is just wrong. Period.

Not to say homos should be killed, but they should never be condoned. Homosexuality is a flaw in nature. A deviation. A fuck-up of nature. Every species exists for one reason only, and that is to procreate. Period. Homosexuality does not advance the survival of any species. Spare me the bleeding heart bullshit.

No other species has the male gender sucking the cock of the male gender. Just goes to show how fucked-up the human species is (as if American politics didn't already prove this). Show me two male elephants sucking each other off and I'll give you the keys to the vault......

Notwithstanding any of the above, nothing beats two hot lesbians. That is entirely acceptable, and yes, condoned......yum yum I want some as Bud Bundy would say.

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                      Homosexuality is just wrong. Period.

Not to say homos should be killed, but they should never be condoned. Homosexuality is a flaw in nature. A deviation. A fuck-up of nature. Every species exists for one reason only, and that is to procreate. Period. Homosexuality does not advance the survival of any species. Spare me the bleeding heart bullshit.

No other species has the male gender sucking the cock of the male gender. Just goes to show how fucked-up the human species is (as if American politics didn't already prove this). Show me two male elephants sucking each other off and I'll give you the keys to the vault......

Notwithstanding any of the above, nothing beats two hot lesbians. That is entirely acceptable, and yes, condoned......yum yum I want some as Bud Bundy would say.
                      Genetic Homosexuality runs through both male and female. If you select a female mate that is homosexual, a homosexual trait will be present. To dis-acknowledge female homosexuality would leave your genetic offspring at a disadvantage when they address the anomaly of homosexual sexuality.

And yes, homosexuality is a common trait in species other then human. this is common knowledge among husbandry professionals.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yup. Some people are attracted to the same sex even if they don't want to be. My nephew came out of the closet and he told me he would do anything not to be gay but he just is. I also have a friend who said the same thing. It's got to be hell and a lot of these people do commit suicide.

To be honest I know some gay people who are really decent members of society. If they want a legal domestic partnership then I have no problem. Where I have the problem is seeing gay couples adopting children. Sure a child might be better off with two gay parents who treat them well than a regular abusive father or mother. There's that argument. But I have to be honest, I cringe at the thought of it. A father and a mother is what a child needs and to stray from that is not a normal situation.

Some people should just not get married period. Tiger Woods should remain single. Charley Sheen should remain single. Jesse James should remain single. These men just can't help themselves and like a variety of women who are into kinky sex. Sadly, they marry and father children and then their dick takes over and they ruin the marriage with the mom due to cheating with a skank.

Gay people are not the normal couple either. Like the former I have reservations about these people being married. If they want to stay together then that's their choice and sure why not let them have the right to chose someone to be their legal partner for legal and medical reasons. But I think marriage should be reserved for a man and a woman.

I think some people are just perverts who fuck everything and some people are gay because of their natural preference and not because they chose to be. To be honest, I'm just glad I'm not gay and have to deal with all the issues they have to deal with. Anyone who would choose to be is nuts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I have a friend in Hong Kong who gave the best explanation on homosexuality. This person believes in reincarnation and believes until we clear our Karma we have multiple lifetimes and we choose what sex we are going to be for each lifetime. He said homosexuals are just holding onto their past desires of when they were the opposite sex of a previous lifetime. Their chi energy is unbalanced and much of what happens in the current lifetime is paying back karma for the previous lifetime.

Pretty wild but hey, it's the best explanation I've heard yet.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

When I did Yoga and released some of that pent-up cheeze energy I was asked to leave.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

Ummmmm...yeah, I'm going to leave this here.

Mind you I think gay sex is gross (minus lesbians of course ), but it's not an ananomaly in the animal kingdom, that only humans engage in.
                              Last edited by Unchainme; 11-05-2010, 08:54 AM.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...