Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Coffee, Tea, or TSA groin grope?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i would prefer coffee
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I've flown charter since 2001 to avoid the airport shit and it keeps getting shittier.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Well Obama could get rid of the machines with an executive order because Napalitano is his Homeland Security Czar. Nice to know Bushe's FEMA fuck is making lot's of money off those Malaysian made radiation machines.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G_CxXGFyquA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G_CxXGFyquA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Does this mean "Andy Taylor" got a new job?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

If the TSA hires only hot chicks, I'm flying more often. They can frisk and grope me all they want.

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If one of those Government stooges tries to grab my junk I'll fart on his hand
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                  If one of those Government stooges tries to grab my junk I'll fart on his hand
                  You fart out of your dick?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

SEIG HEIL!

Now you can be 'detained' (unlawful detention, kidnapping, whatever) if you refuse to go through either a scan or a pat down.

Get the latest West Palm Beach news. WPBF gives you online, anytime access to the biggest Florida news and West Palm Beach weather of the day.

Now you can be thrown in jail and/or fined up to $11,000 for refusing to stick around after you refuse either one:

LUFTWAFFE AIRLINES - ONE NATION UNDER DER FOURTH REICH!

We had already become a police state, it just takes time for the evidence to accumulate to where people begin to become truly aware of it.

SIEG HEIL!

If you want to buy a car, a home, or even if you want to finance a major appliance, you must now prove you are not a 'terrist':

Well, I was happy I got to fly a few times in my life. If I have the choice either to submit to a DEATHSKAN or a pat down by a fucking faggot TSA screener, I guess I will not be flying anymore.

Certainly if I decide to tell them no, I do not want (one of the above), then it becomes a case of being sent to a slave kamp somewhere.

Next thing you know, going by train will not be an option.

Then the Gestapo will begin to have a cow if you decide to drive your car out of your state.

"VER AH YHOO GOINK ON DER BICYCLEKAMPFUNFLUGENWAGEN?!?!?!?!?

YOR PAPEZ PLEEZE!!!!"

Then you will not even be able to walk your dog without looking up and seeing this:

Only one place to go after that I guess

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What is the goddamn justification for grabbing a kid's package?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Welcome to fascism. President Mussolini welcomes you!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Here is some pleasurable airport music to listen to while you stand in line at the TSA checkpoint.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-jU-lEMXzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-jU-lEMXzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I think the israeli's have it correct on airport security.

Ever been through Ben Gurion (Tel Aviv)?

I have. Fairly quick, thorough, and efficient.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

What is the goddamn justification for grabbing a kid's package?
                              Gotta agree with you there, Ford.
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...