Ralph Nader said in 2008. Be prepared to be very dissapointed with Barrack Obama.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Ralph Nader said in 2008. Be prepared to be very dissapointed with Barrack Obama.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cE7PFbK5L88?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cE7PFbK5L88?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nader did his research and saw an intelligent but a flawed character in Barrack Obama. He caught shit for his public opinion but Nader was right on the money.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Most of us saw the flaws.....

What the FUCK were we supposed to do?......vote McCain/Palin????????????????????

McCain/Palin....the WORST ticket in history.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I voted Nader.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Wyoming was going to give McCain the electorial vote anyways but I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for either Obama or McCain. Basically where I stood, my presidential vote didn't mean shit in the whole scheme of things. So I voted the best candidate on the ballot which was Nader.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

You're right......

Your vote didnt mean shit.

But let's play make believe.....and Nader/Whatthefuck have been in office for 2 years.....

What exactly would've happened with congress?
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

I know! I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

The exact same fucking thing that did happen..............Reid and Pelosi are by far the two most useless leaders of any party, ever. Given their inability to get anything right or done, with the majority no less, the pendulum was going to shift over to the Repukes.

No matter who was President........I just thank God it wasn't Gramps and Psycho!
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jesus Christ
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

I'd run for the office Myself, but I'd have to start throwing swarms of locusts around if they tried that "birth certificate" crap with Me.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                You're right......

But let's play make believe.....and Nader/Whatthefuck have been in office for 2 years.....

They would have been vetoed by the president.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  I'd run for the office Myself, but I'd have to start throwing swarms of locusts around if they tried that "birth certificate" crap with Me.
                  Instead of an alcoholic communist, banging a barely legal whore, your mommy got knocked up without a penis. Yeah. That would complicate things.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Well, the Ralph Nader of today is hardly the same Ralph Nader of 30 years ago and I wouldn't be caught dead voting for him for anything greater than Dancing With the Stars under the best of circumstances. That said, it's also a fair statement to say that I'm kind of fucking furious with Obama right now. This is not the Democrat I voted for. Is there ANYTHING he's not going to end up compromising on? By agreeing to extend those tax cuts, he's enabled SIGNIFICANT economic damage in the years to come, and why? Because he's worried about getting re-elected and following Clinton's "Let's all play nice" centrist bullshit.

Honestly, he may as well have just surrendered the White House because NOW the Republicans own him and they fucking know it. Any of the good things that have happened over the last two years (and there have been more than a few) are all on the chopping block and we may as well forget doing anything to improve health care reform.

Over the last two years, Reid and Pelosi's mismanagement, Obama's centrist leanings and Faux Noise have managed to relegate the Presidency of the United States to a position of virtual worthlessness. Well, I certainly hope everybody's really fucking pleased with themselves. Were the notions of hope and change really all that bad?

For the first time in my entire life, I'm honestly considering moving out of the country to somewhere with leadership I can believe in.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      You're right......

Wyoming will always give the Republican candidate it's electorial votes. So if you want another option in this state, it's not happening so your vote does not mean shit. I live in a Democratic country. The only one in this state. This is due to Californians making their residence here because our taxes are low but they still think liberal. It's an interesting vortex here.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                        Well, the Ralph Nader of today is hardly the same Ralph Nader of 30 years ago and I wouldn't be caught dead voting for him for anything greater than Dancing With the Stars under the best of circumstances. That said, it's also a fair statement to say that I'm kind of fucking furious with Obama right now. This is not the Democrat I voted for. Is there ANYTHING he's not going to end up compromising on? By agreeing to extend those tax cuts, he's enabled SIGNIFICANT economic damage in the years to come, and why? Because he's worried about getting re-elected and following Clinton's "Let's all play nice" centrist bullshit.

Honestly, he may as well have just surrendered the White House because NOW the Republicans own him and they fucking know it. Any of the good things that have happened over the last two years (and there have been more than a few) are all on the chopping block and we may as well forget doing anything to improve health care reform.

Over the last two years, Reid and Pelosi's mismanagement, Obama's centrist leanings and Faux Noise have managed to relegate the Presidency of the United States to a position of virtual worthlessness. Well, I certainly hope everybody's really fucking pleased with themselves. Were the notions of hope and change really all that bad?

For the first time in my entire life, I'm honestly considering moving out of the country to somewhere with leadership I can believe in.
                        It's good news. Obama was hell bent on destroying this country and he just screwed his voting base. The conservatives want him gone. The Democrats want him gone. Too bad we can't toss him out with a vote of no confidence like they can in Britain. We are stuck with the loser for another two years while Rome burns and our enemies cackle and laugh.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Obama was hell bent on destroying this country
                          Do you REALLY believe that? Honestly? Well, the sad truth is that no matter how long you keep repeating the same bullshit, if it goes unanswered by those who need to answer it, it just becomes truth. Obviously Faux Noise has worked wonders for you if you DO believe that rubbish.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

George H. Bush screwed himself promising no tax hikes (read my lips) and then did the opposite. Obama now has done the same thing to his voting base. He basically eliminated a second term yesterday. Now we have to find someone who can shovel Monkey shit and Baboon shit to clean up after Bush and Obama. Maybe only Jesus can do that job.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

He basically eliminated a second term yesterday.
                              Short of divine intervention or Obama saving the world Flash Gordon style, I'd agree on that.

Now we have to find someone who can shovel Monkey shit and Baboon shit to clean up after Bush and Obama.
                              No, because a Republican is going to continue the business as usual approach, and after watching America slide down the toilet over the last thirty years in terms of economics, education, infrastructure and influence, you'd think that those cocksuckers would wake up and realize that making the rich richer doesn't fucking work. Any democrat is going to be demonized and villified beyond ALL common sense by cunts like Palin, O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh, so that won't work either, and even the most awesome among them (Dennis Kucinich) who really DO have most of the answers AND the balls to stand behind it aren't able to get ahead because they're not "moderate" enough.

Considering a third party candidate doesn't have the financial means to earn the White House regardless of what he or she stands for or what kind of ideas they happen to have, I have basically resigned myself to the fact that Americans apparently WANT this country to fail because it makes for good "news" on Faux.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...