Van halen for super bowl xlvi halftime!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Firebrand
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

Van halen for super bowl xlvi halftime!!!

Why the hell not?? It would leave the manure we had to endure tonight six feet under!!!

WHY THE HELL NOT??????
    With a rebel yell, she cries "more more more!"...
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

no shit.......sarah butchered "sweet child".
    slash played well, though.
    only part of the whole disaster that was even remotely tolerable.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

I was cringing the whole time.
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Easy there, homeslice. Let's see first if there is a Mighty Van Halen.

I haven't seen hide nor hair.
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Halftime show?

If that doink Usher hadn't showed up I would have enjoyed the whole thing.

~SLASH~

Oh Hell Yeah!
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't know if Van Halen will ever do it or not, but this stupid shitty performance tonight was the absolute worst since the Titney/NSuck fest of 2000 or whenever it was.

New Rule: If you can't play instruments or sing without autotune, stay the fuck off the stage.

Christ, even Chickenshit would have been better than that crapfest. And if Axl was thinking about calling Slash to apologize, I think that just went out the window.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              New Rule: If you can't play instruments or sing without autotune, stay the fuck off the stage.

Christ, even Chickenshit would have been better than that crapfest.
              no, dude.
              intervention time here.
              that would have been just as bad, if not worse.........
              CVH or bust!
              Dave or the Grave!
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, Chickenshit has three good musicians. There would have only been one guy on stage who sucked ass. Which is the opposite of what you saw tonight.... One musician appearing for a small part of the time, with a bunch of useless hacks.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

I don't think Van Halen should even play halftime at a high school championship game in Buttfuck, Idaho until they ditch Jake Harper and get a real bassplayer.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    I don't think Van Halen should even play halftime at a high school championship game in Buttfuck, Idaho until they ditch Jake Harper and get a real bassplayer.
                    Maybe Charlie Sheen would do it. He already thinks he's a rock star.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Shit. The whole Super Bowl sucked except for Packers winning. Ice falling on people, People finding out there were no seats for them after paying for tickets and traveling there, Christina Agulera fucks up the national anthem, the half time show sucked. As much as this thing is hyped to the stratosphere you would think better planning would go into it.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Maybe Charlie Sheen would do it. He already thinks he's a rock star.
                        Sheen got his Keith Richards merit badge but now he's working on the Jim Morrison eagle project.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eddie: Charlie, you really should join the band, man. Fuck, I love my son, but he's eating all the goddamned MnM's backstage, ya know? Roth says he's gonna have to ask for them to put the brown ones back in, or there won't be any left.

Charlie: OK, I'll do it on one condition. I want it written in the contract that Dave can NOT steal my whores!

Eddie: Done. It's a deal!
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Shit. The whole Super Bowl sucked except for Packers winning. Ice falling on people, People finding out there were no seats for them after paying for tickets and traveling there, Christina Agulera fucks up the national anthem, the half time show sucked. As much as this thing is hyped to the stratosphere you would think better planning would go into it.
                            ya think?
                            what a total clusterfuck this whole damn thing was.
                            glad it's finally over with.

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Eddie: Charlie, you really should join the band, man. Fuck, I love my son, but he's eating all the goddamned MnM's backstage, ya know? Roth says he's gonna have to ask for them to put the brown ones back in, or there won't be any left.

Charlie: OK, I'll do it on one condition. I want it written in the contract that Dave can NOT steal my whores!
                              Eddie: Done. It's a deal!
                              2 bean burritos and a root beer float creates one hell of a fart symphony.....it inspired eddie to
                              run to the can and plop it all out on his guitar!
                              ford, you fucking asshole.........now i gotta clean of my screen again......

Comment

Working...