Van halen for super bowl xlvi halftime!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I find it very funny that saying Jesus didn't believe in killing is so controversial you couldn't get radio airplay.

Only in America..

You can thank the liberals for shit like that. Can't even pledge allegiance to the flag you live under at the start of the school day.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jesus Christ
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

What does thy pledge to a piece of fabric have to do with John Mellencamp correctly referring to My teachings in a song?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        What does thy pledge to a piece of fabric have to do with John Mellencamp correctly referring to My teachings in a song?
        it's more than one pieace of fabric. jesus
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Symbolically, I suppose. But even that is tarnished when thy flags are made in China.....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Speaking of fabric, Your Most Holiness......is the Shroud of Turin real?
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                I read that it's real, alright. But the guy wrapped in it was actually a Templar, not Jesus.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                  That was debunked years ago, it's from the Middle Ages.

Relics were and still are big money.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Sorry, I'll wait for verification from the Man Himself before I'll listen to your heathen ass
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I have some bits of toast with the baby Jesus on them I'm happy to send you once you put some money in my Paypal account.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I have some bits of toast with the baby Jesus on them I'm happy to send you once you put some money in my Paypal account.
                        uhh, what kind of bread?

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

I only eat whole grains now, too and will only worship the same.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            I read that it's real, alright. But the guy wrapped in it was actually a Templar, not Jesus.
                            That it was a Templar is unknowable.

Most likely explanation is that no one was ever wrapped in it and that it was created by an artist in the the 14th century as a fake relic.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Yeah, I've read the same and the latest thing the believers try to use to explain the carbon dating is......the fire that happened and subsequent repairs to the Shroud.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Most of religion or what distinguishes it from cults or just craziness in the public eye is age.

Even if the shroud had been 2000 years old, so fuck?

How would that be proof of anything apart from it was an old bit of cloth with an image on it?

It's just the same as the toast except older.

Comment

Working...