X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Bill O'Reilly's interview with President Obama

Wouldn't even let the man get a full sentence in without interrupting him, what a joke!! He thought he would rattle President Obama but all he did was make himself look more like the idiot he is!

Wish Oberman was still on to ripe O Relly a new one!!

• Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Journalism has fallen so hard from what it was. Interesting political theater. Obama took his tie off to look less presidential. Good for a fireside chat but he should have left it on. I would have made O'Riley rise to my level. I guess his PR person thought he would look more like a man of the people or something.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

I think he was pretty forgiving. he didnt ask any real questions like, what the fuck were you thinking about prosecuting the uninsured ?.

I didnt see any disrespect at all.

The whole interview was bullshit.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I'd watch this and maybe, just maybe post a comment but then Chef would stoop in and give me unwarranted rebuttal over my alleged anger issues.

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I found it to be rude. Let's just put aside the fact that he was interviewing the President of the United States, and let's say they were just two regular Joes having a conversation....
          To ask someone a question, and then interupt them two words into their answer, I don't care who you are, that's just bad manners. Plain and simple. If you have a difference of opinion and want to counter-point the answer afterward, that's one thing, but you should at least allow someone to answer your question first.........that's just common fucking courtesy.

Bill was being an asshole on purpose, and he wanted people to talk about what an asshole he was. When Whoopi and Joy did their big walk-off on their little show, he got off on it and milked it for at least two fucking weeks. Billy doesn't give a shit about being serious journalist, he's far more concerned with being a rock star.
          His fellow Murdoch bootlicker Glenn Beck suffers from the same disease. Beck was on the Today show being interviewed for some book he was promoting. They asked him why he wrote it, and his answer was "I want to fix the country".....

.....and I'm thinking "Jesus Christ! FUX News have these peoples heads so blown up that they're walking around thinking they're their own gods!". They're completely oblivious to the fact that FUX News is nothing more than the MAD Magazine of news.....minus the humor, of course.

Now Sarah Palin is sounding off on Egypt, a country she couldn't locate to point to if you gave her a fucking globe, and I'm laughing my ass off. They are unintentionally the funniest people on the planet.

Rupert.....we're laughing at ya'!
          Last edited by hambon4lif; 02-08-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
            Wouldn't even let the man get a full sentence in without interrupting him, what a joke!! He thought he would rattle President Obama but all he did was make himself look more like the idiot he is!

Wish Oberman was still on to ripe O Relly a new one!!
            Olbermann always got owned by Bill O. Olbermann is a snivelling little cunt, just like you are.

I guess I'll have to watch this interview to see what you're whining about. Probably that Bill O wouldn't throw softballs to the man you worship like the rest of the state run media does.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I don't think it's a bad interview...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The whole interview was bullshit.
                  It's a waste of time. Obama is owned by the same Fortune 100 corporations that owned Bush. Bush finished the process of making the Executive Branch a dictatorship and Barrack is the spokesperson as his 43 czars actually run things. The big squeeze started with Bush, it's continued and increased with Obama and Company.

O'riley is just a well paid shill in this game of pro wrestling. It's all theater.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    I found it to be rude. Let's just put aside the fact that he was interviewing the President of the United States, and let's say they were just two regular Joes having a conversation....
                    To ask someone a question, and then interupt them two words into their answer, I don't care who you are, that's just bad manners. Plain and simple. If you have a difference of opinion and want to counter-point the answer afterward, that's one thing, but you should at least allow someone to answer your question first.........that's just common fucking courtesy.

Bill was being an asshole on purpose, and he wanted people to talk about what an asshole he was. When Whoopi and Joy did their big walk-off on their little show, he got off on it and milked it for at least two fucking weeks. Billy doesn't give a shit about being serious journalist, he's far more concerned with being a rock star.
                    His fellow Murdoch bootlicker Glenn Beck suffers from the same disease. Beck was on the Today show being interviewed for some book he was promoting. They asked him why he wrote it, and his answer was "I want to fix the country".....

.....and I'm thinking "Jesus Christ! FUX News have these peoples heads so blown up that they're walking around thinking they're their own gods!". They're completely oblivious to the fact that FUX News is nothing more than the MAD Magazine of news.....minus the humor, of course.

Now Sarah Palin is sounding off on Egypt, a country she couldn't locate to point to if you gave her a fucking globe, and I'm laughing my ass off. They are unintentionally the funniest people on the planet.

Rupert.....we're laughing at ya'!
                    Rupert is laughing all the way to the bank. Have you seen Fox's ratings? O'riley is stomping everyone. What does this have to do with reality? Nothing. Sarah Palin, O'Riley, Limbaugh, Olberman, Maddow, Mr. Ed and all the rest of them are paid shills. Red Herrings if you will to argue over while the multinational corporations and banks rob us blind.

Look at the presidential pattern. Unless there is a resignation or death, each party gets their president in after the previous party's president loses an election or finishes their second term. It's Republican, Democrat, Republican, Democrat. If you look at what has been accomplished and who benefits, it's the same people. The average person is dumb enough to really think the next party is going to offer any real change. Obama sold the country the Brooklyn Bridge and it amazes me that people still love the guy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The reality is North America and Europe have been had by the same corporations and banks. Now China is filling the void while Europe and North America pay the price for all the mismanagement and corruption. We will see more regulation, more inflation on food and energy, more angry people, less real jobs while the fat cats try and get another war going as a distraction and profit making opportunity. It's just history repeating itself. I would say right now we are 1933. The depression will be in full force and the governments won't be able to hide or bullshit the reality away any longer.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you just put a link to that post then it will save you having to type it out 5 times a day and save the rest of us having to scroll as much to skip past it.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Journalism has fallen so hard from what it was. Interesting political theater. Obama took his tie off to look less presidential. Good for a fireside chat but he should have left it on. I would have made O'Riley rise to my level. I guess his PR person thought he would look more like a man of the people or something.

He was going for the average Joe look on SuperBowl Sunday. "Hurry up with these questions Bill. I got burgers to cook & beer to drink." Dumb. I'm sure there is a team of professionals that told him to wear exactly what he did the way that he did. It's all a trick to project some image. Shit, people do it with people on trial all the time. This haircut, that sweater, etc... You have to look a certain way to not get convicted.

Anyways, I thought the interview was total weak sauce. It was like 2 friends sitting in a bar having a very slight disagreement. We had so much hype of how Bill was gonna not hold back & go after the tough questions. Was weak. O'Reilly is getting more & more tame every day because it brings in even more viewers. He didn't ask him anything really tough. He viewed this much hyped, HUGELY seen interview as nothing more than a way to get more people watching his normal show.

That's why Olbermann was lowest in ratings. He was so far left that he only appealed to a small fraction. The more you move to the center, the higher your potential audience. O'Reilly sees this and is really becoming a ratings whore.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My cat buries stuff with a higher IQ than O'Reilly.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              My cat buries stuff with a higher IQ than O'Reilly.

Your cat would probably ask Obama tougher questions too. Like..."why the fuck has the price of tuna gone up!?" "Why can't I just own an assault rifle to kill these damned mice?" "Why can't I carry a concealed weapon to protect me from the neighborhood bulldog?"

If all cats had guns, there would be no dog on cat violence.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...