X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
    Where the FUCK DO YOU LIVE I'LL COME THERE PERSONALLY AND FUCK YOU UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!
    u mad?

yeah u mad
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Where the FUCK DO YOU LIVE I'LL COME THERE PERSONALLY AND FUCK YOU UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!
      You are a rather thin-skinned cunt, just like your fag/butt-buddy jhale, aren't you?

If you must, come on down here to Virginia Beach. I'll be happy to kick your teeth in.

You remind me when DoucheMachine was threatening to fly acrosss country to beat someone's ass. Then I saw what Lounge looked like on youtube...what a hoot!
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I honestly think she probably couldn't find Africa.
        Hell, I doubt she could find Mexico. The whole point of Bristol buying that foreclosed house in Arizona is probably so Sarah can claim she can see Mexico from her house.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Carloscda
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          You are a rather thin-skinned cunt, just like your fag/butt-buddy jhale, aren't you?

If you must, come on down here to Virginia Beach. I'll be happy to kick your teeth in.

You remind me when DoucheMachine was threatening to fly acrosss country to beat someone's ass. Then I saw what Lounge looked like on youtube...what a hoot!
          It has taken you almost a week to respond, had to get your heart up hugh!! Thank you for the invitation I'm on vac this week so I will be making the trip to FUCK YOUR PUNK ASS UP!!
          See you soon!! BITHCH

Comment

• Carloscda
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
            Yep, here is some change Mr. Obama has provided during his tenure so far.
            1. The debt has risen from 10 trillion to 14 trillion and he is looking to borrow some more money in the not to distant future.
            2. Gas prices have risen from a $1.80 to $3.13 a gallon.
            3. Unemployment has gone from 7.6% to 9.4%. He swore under his watch it would never rise past 8.
            4. 43 MILLION are now dependent on Food Stamps, up from 32 million when Mr. Obama came into office.
            And Nitro is right, people still love this guy.
            First get all your figures right!! All this started way before President Obama got into office!!
            You talk about the rising deficit with President Obama, he included the wars in the budget in-which Bush didn't?! Wars are not free somehow he forgot that?!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

First get all your figures right!! All this started way before President Obama got into office!!
              You talk about the rising deficit with President Obama, he included the wars in the budget in-which Bush didn't?! Wars are not free somehow he forgot that?!
              The American people were thrown off the bus when Nixon took us off the gold standard in 1972 to pay for the Vietnam war. Since then it's been all downhill. Now the executive branch has become so powerful with members of the president's cabinet running agencies who answer to nobody ran by unelected officials. It's gotten so bad now they just ignore our congressmen and senators while they spend our tax money and harass us. Most of these people exist in a revolving door between academia, Wall Street, and Washington DC. We have allowed the president to become a puppet while the dukes and earls in his cabinet run this country into the ground.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

It has taken you almost a week to respond, had to get your heart up hugh!!
                No, my name isn't Hugh, it is Brian.

And you must think I spend all damn day here like you. Not likely.

On vacation huh? More likely you got laid off from your trivial little job. Too bad.

Take I-64 exit 286B then take the right at the first stop light after you go over the overpass. I live in the first brick building there.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FAUX is looking pretty desperate when they have to edit Republicans to comply with their distortions. Of course, they have done that to Democrats for their entire existence.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...