X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Westboro baptist church gets owned.

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.
    On Saturday USMC Staff Sgt. Jason Rogers, who was killed in action in Afghanistan April 7, was buried in Brandon, Mississippi. That, by itself, is a sadly unremarkable – though certainly noteworthy and solemn – occasion for us to mark. And in fact when Sgt. Rogers’ body returned to Brandon it was greeted by hundreds, […]

Just always amazes me how pretty much everyone in the country thinks they're scum. Christians, Atheists, Rednecks, Homosexuals, Liberals, Conservatives. You name it. Makes you wonder if we're all alike, outside of minor differences.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Now THAT is fantastic news!

FUCK THOSE GODDAMNABLE FUCKS!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I'm amazed these people haven't mysteriously disappeared with nobody knowing anything about what happened or caring.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        Just always amazes me how pretty much everyone in the country thinks they're scum. Christians, Atheists, Rednecks, Homosexuals, Liberals, Conservatives. You name it. Makes you wonder if we're all alike, outside of minor differences.

Yeah dude...these people are way off. Oh well, what can you do really? I don't recommend beating the shit out of someone, but the car parking thing was pure genius!
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I'm amazed these people haven't mysteriously disappeared with nobody knowing anything about what happened or caring.
          I'm actually surprised the KKK hasn't taken a field trip to Kansas and did an old fashioned church burning. Even racist ass bigots like them hate the Phelps cult.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
            I'm actually surprised the KKK hasn't taken a field trip to Kansas and did an old fashioned church burning. Even racist ass bigots like them hate the Phelps cult.
            I keep imagining sage brush, thunder and holmes all in pink sheets, driving up in a 74 gremlin.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thunder? I think that guy would probably explode if you got him too close to an open flame

....a lot of methane gas generated from all the burritos he eats.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                I keep imagining sage brush, thunder and holmes all in pink sheets, driving up in a 74 gremlin.
                I believe you mean a 74 Pinto wagon...

Thunder? I think that guy would probably explode if you got him too close to an open flame...
                Oddly enough, a Pinto figures into this as well...

Last edited by chefcraig; 04-20-2011, 08:49 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Thunder? I think that guy would probably explode if you got him too close to an open flame

....a lot of methane gas generated from all the burritos he eats.
                  damnit..someone needs unban joey t.

worlds greatest punching bag right there.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Joey's trying to get some.......

Body's OK, but what's up with her mouth?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I can't wait until these westboro asswipes wind up pissing off a motorcycle gang.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

When does the Hale-Bopp comet come around again?

Maybe those Westboro cultists can ride the tail outta here....
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I was thinking of them being worked over with pliars and a blowtorch inside an abandoned salt mine. Worked and starved then fed soup later to find the soup was made from their wives and children. The KKK is pretty watered down for todays standards.

With all the sick shit they put in movies and games now, anything really sick you can think up has already been dreamed up by some script writer.
                          Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-21-2011, 12:08 PM.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

I sooo look forward to the day when they get destroyed, however and whoever does it.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I was thinking of them being worked over with pliars and a blowtorch inside an abandoned salt mine. Worked and starved then fed soup later to find the soup was made from their wives and children. The KKK is pretty watered down for todays standards.

With all the sick shit they put in movies and games now, anything really sick you can think up has already been dreamed up by some script writer.
                              Yeah, the scenario you just described is right out of a South Park episode!

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:104191" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e01-scott-tenorman-must-die">Scott Tenorman Must Die</a></b><br/>Tags: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s05e01-scott-tenorman-must-die">more...</a></p></div></div>
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...