New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gmoney

New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Here's is the link to Eddie's interview last Friday on Dwyer & Michaels of Davenport, Iowa.

More B/S from Van Heineken:

Eddie claims that Sammy quit to pursue a solo career, that he has not spoke to Michael Anthony in 2 years, that he's never not gotten along with Hagar and we can expect music sooner than later.
  • One Voice

Ed is a fucking jerk.
    How can anyone believe a word this drunk says.
    You will be hearing from us real soon, so party on.
    Yea fuck you Edward.

Comment

• Gmoney

Originally posted by One Voice
      Ed is a fucking jerk.
      How can anyone believe a word this drunk says.
      You will be hearing from us real soon, so party on.
      Yea fuck you Edward.
      He just sounds like a complete jag off, surprised anyone would want to work with him!!!

If a new VH release is as good as VH3, I can't wait........NOT!!!!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Re: New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Originally posted by Gmoney
        Here's is the link to Eddie's interview last Friday on Dwyer & Michaels of Davenport, Iowa.

More B/S from Van Heineken:

Eddie claims that Sammy quit to pursue a solo career, that he has not spoke to Michael Anthony in 2 years, that he's never not gotten along with Hagar and we can expect music sooner than later.

Like I said in a thread I started " So Eddie has NEVER been Mad at Sammy? Read on "

You'll see how full of shit Eddie Van Halen is about how him and Sammy have always been the best of friends and Eddie NEVER mad or as he put it in the radio interview, " Never Not gotten along with Hagar"

What bullshit!

Comment

• One Voice

King dipshit also said that he doesnt keep up w/ whats said
          on the internet because he has a life.
          Well i got news for ya cocksucker, ive got a life also
          that doesnt include drinking and smoking my wife away
          you fucking loser.

Comment

• powerage

what was that shit eddie said in 97 "sammy's a fuckin liar,I could never work with him again,at least dave never lied". also ed said he was to drunk to realize how bad sam's lyrics were....now that he(ed)is sober he can only write lyrics with glenn ballard,glen is like a brother"..what shit!!!

Comment

• One Voice

Comparing him to shit, insults shit.

Comment

• Gmoney

Van Heineken is sooooo full of shit.

He claimed in the interview that his kid Wolfdong never heard any of VH's music until he was 10year old?:confused:

Has little Wolfie been in a coma all his life?

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by powerage
                  what was that shit eddie said in 97 "sammy's a fuckin liar,I could never work with him again,at least dave never lied". also ed said he was to drunk to realize how bad sam's lyrics were....now that he(ed)is sober he can only write lyrics with glenn ballard,glen is like a brother"..what shit!!!

Actually, here is exactly what Eddie Van Liar said:

"I'll put it very simply: Dave and Sam both suffer from L.S.D.- lead singer disease. Except Dave never lied."

And just to remind everyone what a control freak Eddie Van Liar is:

"That's when I finally put my foot down and said; Sammy, if you're not here at the studio by six o' clock tomorrow, don't ever bother coming back."

"(With Gary) we did four old Roth songs, four Sammy songs... Just blew... just smoked them and immediately started writing. I mean, the guy had elephant balls and could sing like an angel. It was just incredible. Gary's a real talented guy with an incredible range that won't force me to write for him like I had to do a lot with Dave and some for Sammy."

Which explains what?

Eddie Van Liar was FORCED to write the way he did with Dave and Sammy unlike Gary. Well having Sammy back, won't you be forced to write differently now that Sammy is even older and his voice is shot? What a joke!

Comment

• Quote Master

Originally posted by Gmoney
                    Van Heineken is sooooo full of shit.

He claimed in the interview that his kid Wolfdong never heard any of VH's music until he was 10year old?:confused:

Has little Wolfie been in a coma all his life?

He's [Eddie Van Halen] got the spiritual spine of a chocolate eclair. - David Lee Roth,

Eddie Van Liar expects everyone to believe whatever he says and those Van Hagar fans buy into it all because they have no
                    logic.

Comment

• Catfish

I'm so sick of Ed's shit.

And enough of this "I've got 10 albums worth of material..."

Bro, if any of it sounds like VH3--or anything you've done the last 15 years--fucking keep it to yourself like YOU HAVE BEEN!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Ok be honest... the way y'all are goin on about all this... is this a meeting of the Edward Van Halen ex-wives/girlfriend's Club or what?

Geez what a bunch of whiney pussies!!!

Yeah but back in blah blah blah he said... blah blah blah He's got no spine... blah blah blah He is sooooo full of shit.... blah blah blah and just to remind you what he said blah blah blah... ad nasium...

Is this the Army or just a conversation with Flo, Gladys, & Mertle down at Ethels Beauty Parlor while they're all high on fingernail polish fumes..?
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• One Voice

Fuck you

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            Ok be honest... the way y'all are goin on about all this... is this a meeting of the Edward Van Halen ex-wives/girlfriend's Club or what?

Geez what a bunch of whiney pussies!!!

Yeah but back in blah blah blah he said... blah blah blah He's got no spine... blah blah blah He is sooooo full of shit.... blah blah blah and just to remind you what he said blah blah blah... ad nasium...

Is this the Army or just a conversation with Flo, Gladys, & Mertle down at Ethels Beauty Parlor while they're all high on fingernail polish fumes..?

Go back to the bitch about Edward Van Halen with all your other pussy loser friends at the Links where you belong.

Truth in writing about Eddie Van Liar hurts, huh motherfucker?

Comment

• Gmoney

Originally posted by One Voice
                              Fuck you
                              Yeah, what he said!!!

Comment

Working...