New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

I'll never understand who so many people continue to kiss Eddie's ball bag when he's done nothing but fuck EVERY ONE of his fans.

I've moved on. Piss on Van Halen. Edwardo needs to realize he may have lost as many as half of his fan base due to his douchebagness.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      I'll never understand who so many people continue to kiss Eddie's ball bag
      You can find all the ball lickers over at the----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You guessed it! The VHLINKS !

With the biggest Ball Licker of them all---- BRETT !

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Who can believe a word that Eddie says. The way he talks about Wolfie is the way he spun-up Gary Cherone in that '97 Guitar Player magazine interview.

Oh well, at least Eddie is drinking again. Ive always said that it was the booze that allowed his genius to flow.
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That guy can barely form a sentence.
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• audiospectrum
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

My first post since the demise of the old DLR army is going to have to be on a bad note.

FUCK YOU ED, I PUT MY FAITH IN YOU IN 1996-1998, I BELEIVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID ALL THOSE BAD THINGS ABOUT DAVE AND SAMMY IN THE PRESS. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT GARY WOULD BE AMAZING, BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE YOU TRICKED ME. YOU ARE A LIAR AND IT DOESN"T COME FROM THE INTERVIEWS, IT COMES FROM THE SPINELESS MUSIC, IT'S WEAK AND FULL OF LIES. TAKE A LISTEN AGAIN IF YOU CAN FOLKS. IT'S FULL OF FEAR AND HATE AND NEGATIVITY. THIS IS WHY DAVE IS NO. 1. HE MAY ACT UNCIVILLISED IN YOUR EYES ED, BUT HIS PASSIN IS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. SO FUCK YOU ED, YOU HAVE LOST ME. THERE WILL BE NO MORE MIGHTY VH LIKE HAVE ALWAYS HOPED. STARE HARD INTO THAT BATHROOM MIRROR ED, LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL.

sorry guys, the caps lock gets it off my chest.
            I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• inter27

Well,

My intial reaction to that interview was the same as yours audiospectrum. He's clearly fallin of the wagon and probably deserves your pity rather than your rage.

As a huge fan of EVH's guitar work, it's really, really sad to hear that interview. It was a massive cry for help.

He obviously has no 'management' that would have stop him from do that interview and the worse part is that just like a common 'sadcase' drunk, he probably wanted to talk to someone.

Remember that song he sang lead on (forget the name of it) on Van Halen 3. It's a window into the soul of man with alot of pain and bitterness. Can you imagine the faces on the execs at Warner bros when they first heard it? Ed would have been saying 'hey, were a multi platnum act, i'll put whatever the fuck I want on the record'. They obviously knew how bad the entire record was and the daggers were in place before the first CD hit the shops.

I've studied basic psychology at Uni and believe he clearly needs professional help. Futher, if it weren't for Wolfie, we'd most likely be hearing reports that EVH was found hanging from the rafters at 5150.

Fuck, what a mess!

I love Diamond Dave Lee Roth for who he is on stage, regardless of his perceived "LSD' :-) or whatever else you could call him. If he did fuck Ed's missus or not (see the Rothism for the quote), that's old news. Back in the day, he was that fucking charasmatic AND good looking that I woulda kept my wife at least 100 metres from the bastard.

BTW, is it just me or does Micheal Anthony have one of the worst hair plug jobs this side of Bert Newton.

I wonder what Alex is up to, he's probably had enough of Van 'Spinal tap' Halen.

It's time to accept the fact the Van Halen are gone. The guy who ran the Van halen news desk is selling the domain name on ebay at the moment. His decision to finally bail after years of blind faith is the ultimate and final indication to me that it's over.

All I hope is that we don't get an album of EVH doing a Tom Waits covers.

Chris
              Last edited by inter27; 01-13-2004, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• One Voice

Ed definately needs professional help, but you cant help someone who wont help themselves.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
                  With the biggest Ball Licker of them all---- BRETT !
                  And I thought you were going to say Bradman

Satan Starks to hitch
                  $tark$ to FORD

Hey, if this is a new interview, why isn't there news about it on Ed's official page

sigpic

Comment

• One Voice

No news on the official page?
                    Gee thats a surprise.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      • Jan 2004

So do you blame the brothers, Brad, or both?
                      sigpic

Comment

• One Voice

The brothers of course, Brad is just a lap dog.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

I'm sorry I was so angry inter27, I've held onto the slim hope of seeing the real VH for all four years of my uni life. I was ready to drag down all my mates to see the maestro in action, backed up by ball blasting guitar and drums. Everyone on the residence where I lived knew it was my one solitary wish. I got ribbed about it, but noone could doubt my passion for Van Halen. I still have that faint glimmer of hope, but it's not the hope of yesterday, when I would feel a hunch and run down to the computer labs to check the mighty torch on my own web site. Still not burning!! Maybe tomorrow.
                          It's hard to feel sympathy for Ed, and I could be real depressed about this now, except Dave helps me put a smile on my dial. He is the motherfuckingtoastmastergeneral and a big inspiration in my life.
                          The big question is, would I buy a new VH CD regardless of the singer?
                          I can almost safely say that I wouldn't even bat an eyelid. Now how sad is that from a once diehard fan (sheep)?
                          So long Eddie, I mean Edward.
                          I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• Gmoney

What do you guys think Eddie is doing right now?

or

or

Comment

• One Voice

This time of day i would say he is sleeping it off.

Comment

• Catfish

Hopefully if Eddie's a drunk again, he will allow Dave to control him and his guitar genius will return with the correct frontman.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...