X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How business used to work before the BCE fucked up the country

An economics lesson from Elf-mer Fudd.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

On a side note, I think the entire existence of the Smurfs was stolen from this cartoon.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Henry Ford still managed to make a good living paying his employees twice the going rate, paying blacks and other minorities the same and providing night school to better themselves. They made enough to buy a Ford car.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

If you think the "poor" do not make a contribution...then please...shoot their mothers' in the head while conceiving them. I mean...wouldn't that just more simple? That would make your day go so much better. Giving them a piece of the pie might mean your teeth would not fall out sooner.
        Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-17-2011, 07:17 PM. Reason: :)
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Henry Ford still managed to make a good living paying his employees twice the going rate, paying blacks and other minorities the same and providing night school to better themselves. They made enough to buy a Ford car.
          Of course. What better way to advertise his product line than to have all his employees drive one. Henry had some dark sides to him, like hating Jews and sympathizing with Hitler, but his business model itself was solid.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Of course. What better way to advertise his product line than to have all his employees drive one. Henry had some dark sides to him, like hating Jews and sympathizing with Hitler, but his business model itself was solid.
            I don't think Ford was so much an antisemite as against the international banking cartels which like today had so called Jews running them. I really don't think the man wanted to see Jewish families tossed into gas chambers and burnt up in ovens. It's easy to label people. It's much like labeling someone antijewish because they don't care for Israel's government and their actions.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't think Ford was so much an antisemite as against the international banking cartels which like today had so called Jews running them. I really don't think the man wanted to see Jewish families tossed into gas chambers and burnt up in ovens. It's easy to label people. It's much like labeling someone antijewish because they don't care for Israel's government and their actions.
                I disagree that's a straw man argument. It's absolutely true that people do get labeled wrongly as being anti Semitic for criticizing the Israeli government, fuck someone once reported me to the moderators here on that premise.

Ford was much more than that, he was pretty fucking dodgy. You have to put peoples actions into the context of the times to a degree but he was praised in Mein Kamf for fuck sake. The Nazi's awarded him the cunting Grand Cross of the German Eagle for fuck sake. Get a grip.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Hitler was a big fan of Henry Ford. He even sent Ferdinand Porsche over the the US to tour the Ford River Rouge plant. Just because a dictator idolizes you and gives you awards does not mean you asked for them or like the dictator.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah but he did so your argument collapses utterly.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Show me a quote where Henry Ford said he respected Hitler. Hitler respected Ford's economic model and sent him a medal in the 1920's when Hitler was a nobody. I doubt Henry Ford cherished the compliment or the medal. The whole issue of Ford's so called antisematism can be debated because there are only assumptions and inferences. No hard quotes from the man on the matter. He grew up in a time and era where Jews and Catholics were viewed with suspect. People believed the Jews controlled Wall Street and the banks and much of the corruption was due to Jewish collusion. If anything Ford probably thought too many Jews have too much power and were exploiting their position. things haven't changed. America is still pretty much ran by the Jews. Good luck getting elected president without their blessing.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Which is the more correct cow?

Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-18-2011, 12:04 AM. Reason: Do you think cows care? Racism is just dumb.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Show me a quote where Henry Ford said he respected Hitler. Hitler respected Ford's economic model and sent him a medal in the 1920's when Hitler was a nobody. I doubt Henry Ford cherished the compliment or the medal. The whole issue of Ford's so called antisematism can be debated because there are only assumptions and inferences. No hard quotes from the man on the matter. He grew up in a time and era where Jews and Catholics were viewed with suspect. People believed the Jews controlled Wall Street and the banks and much of the corruption was due to Jewish collusion. If anything Ford probably thought too many Jews have too much power and were exploiting their position. things haven't changed. America is still pretty much ran by the Jews. Good luck getting elected president without their blessing.
                          And you're the same kind of paranoid idiot superstitionist that spawned the Nazis in the first place....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

You're the idiot who believed in that Arab Spring nonsense. Oh yeah, there's peace in the middle east now and Egypt is no longer a police state. What did you say about that? Oh yeah, I needed to read a newspaper.

I wish the world was as black and white as you think it is. You seem more like the hothead that jumps conclusions much like calling someone you know nothing about a Nazi. You are nothing more than a dime a dozen liberal that totes the line your propaganda feeds you. Go ahead and stay on that side while people smarter than you ever can imagine exploit your prejudices for their gain. The Nazis were nothing more than fodder to exploit as you are. Hotheads and those fast to judgement are always easy cannon fodder. The left are as bad as the teabaggers they claim to be superior to.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-18-2011, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're the idiot who believed in that Arab Spring nonsense.
                              Oh yeah, there's peace in the middle east now and Egypt is no longer a police state. What did you say about that? Oh yeah, I needed to read a newspaper.
                              I have no idea what you are specifically talking about. But how was is it when Egypt was a police state and that largely spawned al-Qaida?

I wish the world was as black and white as you think it is.
                              Really? You think that I think the world is "black and white?" You're the simpleton conspiracy buff that thinks things can so easily be "fixed."

You seem more like the hothead that jumps conclusions much like calling someone you know nothing about a Nazi. You are nothing more than a dime a dozen liberal that totes the line your propaganda feeds you. Go ahead and stay on that side while people smarter than you ever can imagine exploit your prejudices for their gain. The Nazis were nothing more than fodder to exploit as you are. Hotheads and those fast to judgement are always easy cannon fodder. The left are as bad as the teabaggers they claim to be superior to.
                              Call 'um as I see 'um!

Comment

Working...