X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Show me a quote where Henry Ford said he respected Hitler. Hitler respected Ford's economic model and sent him a medal in the 1920's when Hitler was a nobody. I doubt Henry Ford cherished the compliment or the medal.
    Wrong wrong wrongity wrong.

This is Ford proudly receiving the medal in 1938.

I know the US was late turning up for WWII but by 1938 the jews were already getting persecuted to fuck in Germany and fleeing for their lives. Many pleaded with your pal not to accept this from the nazis but since he was a cunt and a fan he delighted in it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I know the US was late turning up for WWII .
      Look, we were busy, okay?

We may have shown late to the party, but at least we stayed to clean up the mess, no?

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Look, we were busy, okay?

We may have shown late to the party, but at least we stayed to clean up the mess, no?

And we weren't busy enabling hitler with gestures of 'appeasement'...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe Britain wouldn't have had to appease him(to give time to rebuild an army) if people like Henry Ford hadn't bankrolled and inspired Hitler in the first place...

I only mention the being late thing to redress a tiny bit the rewrite of history that Hollywood has done over the years.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Maybe Britain wouldn't have had to appease him(to give time to rebuild an army) if people like Henry Ford hadn't bankrolled and inspired Hitler in the first place...

I only mention the being late thing to redress a tiny bit the rewrite of history that Hollywood has done over the years.
            Touché.

Henry Ford was a bit of a cunt and definitely was a conspiratorial fuckwit and completely Antisemitic. But I think it would be an overstatement to claim be bankrolled that asshole, Hitler. The German war economy was a shambles from the beginning and remained so for most of the war, and I think it could be more successfully argued that Ford did far more for the collective Allied war economies than he did for Hitlers to be fair. And Appeasement we can argue about all day, as being an instance of a pussy gov't "giving-in", or we could think of it as a diabolically genius plan to bulwark Nazi-Germany while Britain rebuilt her defenses knowing they could not just rely on the French to win (The RAF wouldn't have won the Battle of Britain without Appeasement). In any case, any view that gives Ford a pass on history or overly indicts him is a bit simplistic IMHO...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-18-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              And we weren't busy enabling hitler with gestures of 'appeasement'...
              Well.... except for the BCE, who pretty much enabled him into power in the first place.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Henry Ford was a bit of a cunt and definitely was a conspiratorial fuckwit and completely Antisemitic. But I think it would be an overstatement to claim be bankrolled that asshole, Hitler.
                Did Ford not help bankroll Hitler very early on in the 1920s when he made his first grab for power? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  Well.... except for the BCE, who pretty much enabled him into power in the first place.
                  I'm surprised you named your alias after him.

Was Himmler taken already?

Comment

Working...