Will the BCE steal the 2012 election for Mittens in (where else) Florida??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Will the BCE steal the 2012 election for Mittens in (where else) Florida??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

They're going to try, that's for sure...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Why would they need to? They've already succeeded in putting forward an effective Xanatos Gambit.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Both the Democrat and Republican parties are controlled and financed by the same people. Guys like George Soros play both sides. Since the country is so evenly divided between liberals and conservatives, they run a two prong attack and win no matter who get's into office. Obama just grabbed the football from Bush and ran a little farther towards the tyranny touchdown. This shit isn't even worth arguing about because it's all rigged.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Both sides are corrupt, bought and paid for propaganda machines of the globalist bankers and corporate lobbyists...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

We need to stop calling ourselves Democrats and Republicans and just call ourselves citizens and go back to the constitutional republic and take our rights back. These two parties no longer serve the citizens. Fuck them.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  We need to stop calling ourselves Democrats and Republicans and just call ourselves citizens and go back to the constitutional republic and take our rights back. These two parties no longer serve the citizens. Fuck them.
                  Exactly. Which is why you should join The Justice Party.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

A little early to start up with your excuses for why your guy lost.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The thing is most people in both parties cherish their individual rights. What they choose to do with them may differ or what's important may differ but we need to realize all of us are being played in the classic divide and conquer game. Everyone really wants small government. Women don't want the government in their womb and people don't want a theocracy. People don't want unelected government agencies regulating everything in their lives in the name of keeping them safe. We are tired of having our money stollen and given to a bunch of mobsters that like to call themselves bankers. We are tired of politicians telling us they have the rights to everything and we no longer have any rights. We are tired of a smug government that works for us telling us we work for it and it can do whatever it damn well pleases including breaking it's own laws. We are tired of endless wars that seem to only exist to feed the defense industry.

One thing we need to go back to is I don't like what you are saying but you have the right to say it. We have gone into the area where we want people arrested for free speech. It's called political correctness. It's too easy to give up your overall freedom in the name of doing something good. What people really need to ask themselves is it worth losing your constitutional rights to shut someone up you don't like? If it can be used on your enemy it can be used on you. This is what too many people don't see.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-31-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well at least the fucking lunatics on the GOP ticket have gone now.

What you are really voting for is an administrator. Who is the guy least likely to do stupid shit in the event of a crisis? Almost every other issue that will be debated in the next few months is completely irrelevant to the power and scope of the job. Mitt can say he wants everyone in the country to wear magic underwear with a hole in the back and get fucked in the ass through it by coyotes but that doesn't mean that will become law.

It's all a big money exercise. A billion $ each? They should do the tree hugger Xmas present thing and turn around to voters and say that instead of commercials which cancel each other out they will save 500 000 children dying of preventable disease in the third world.

In a way they are actually effectively kind of killing those children instead.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

By that logic there are children in the world dying because you aren't donating everything you don't need to survive, Sesh.

Think of the children!
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

They don't give a fuck bout those children, or me or nitro or you or the environment or anything like that...

They care about themselves and power over people...

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              One thing we need to go back to is I don't like what you are saying but you have the right to say it. We have gone into the area where we want people arrested for free speech. .

Or the time when ...I don't like what you are doing but you have the right to do it....EVEN IF IT OFFENDS ME. So fucking sick of everyone being offended by everything and then forcing people to change their ways so as to not be "offensive" any more. Fucking bullshit. It's okay to find things offensive. You ignore them & move along. Worry about yourself first.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...