Will the BCE steal the 2012 election for Mittens in (where else) Florida??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Those two globalist crooks also support planned parenthood and genocide...
    The rantings of a moron who seeks his "news" and information from entertainers on overnight radio...

And it's Bilderberg!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Oh no, I spelled something incorrectly...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS

First Estimate: $163,000 in free attack ads for Repubs disguised as "News". Wonder if we will ever see a fine?
        I guess you've never read the NYTimes, WashPo, or watched MSNBC or CNN (or the 3 major Networks and PBS, for that matter) and realized what shills they are for the Left.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          You're exactly right and the builderburg group is in Virginia now as I'm sure you know...

What strikes me as funny are all the smug liberal progressive types who somehow think they are on a higher plane than others and not just pawns in their globalist chess game, like the rest of us...

A few of them are on this board...
          Well, I'm on a lower plane myself, of course. But at least I'm on a plane. I can't complain.......

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            I guess you've never read the NYTimes, WashPo, or watched MSNBC or CNN (or the 3 major Networks and PBS, for that matter) and realized what shills they are for the Left.
            You mean actual journalistic organizations that do things like, oh, basic fact checking?

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I used to force myself to watch them at least once a week. Just to try & get a little balance or at least see for myself what the other guys were saying. Did that for maybe 3 months & then just couldn't stand it anymore. So blatantly obvious. Ohlberman and Maddow are so angry and miserable and refuse to be open minded on anything anyone with an opposing view says. Gross.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

As far as that 4 min anti-Obama video, I agree a "news" organization that calls itself Fair & Balanced should not be associated with it. But aside from that, the video is kinda hard to dispute without screaming "INHERITED!" the whole time. If Obama wants to win a 2nd term he needs to talk about what good he has done without bashing GW. That worked 1st time around....won't work this time.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

There are at least three other realistic scenarios that provide Obama with enough Electoral votes even if he loses Florida.

An overall low voter turnout is Romney's best chance.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Will the BCE steal the 2012 election for Mittens in (where else) Florida??
                    Doesn't matter. If a "repuke" wins, you'll believe they did. They might as well.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                      Doesn't matter. If a "repuke" wins, you'll believe they did. They might as well.
                      Well,the obvious solution to that is simple....

1) Repeal Shittyzens United.
                      2) Destroy every last "voting" machine and use only paper ballots.
                      3) Do not question the right of any American over the age of 18 to vote, and mandatory LIFE sentence in prison for anybody who interferes with this process.

That won't solve all the problems in your country, but at least you would know the bastards in office were actually elected.
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                        Do not question the right of any American over the age of 18 to vote, .

How would we know if they are over 18 without a proper ID? Or an American?

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

It's the liberal honor system, sadist...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, I don't know what kind of system Satan has down there in Hell, but here in the US, you get a voter ID card issued by the county auditor when you register to vote. And no, it ain't the "liberal honor system" as (sadly) the Thurston County government often falls to the Repukes.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

And registering to vote requires a social security number and a state issued ID card or drivers license...

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

I think the left agree with the having an ID thing...but they are going to fight it until death because the right brought it up as their idea. Both sides have too much pride to just say...you're correct, let's make it so.

Comment

Working...