IDIOTS - Stop Whining - Dave's Solo stuff is better than anything Van Halen did!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave_is_vh
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

IDIOTS - Stop Whining - Dave's Solo stuff is better than anything Van Halen did!!!!!!

Is this the David Lee Roth board - or the Van Halen whiners board?

Most of Dave's solo CDs are better than the Van Halen CDs.

I've got a compilation CD of Dave's best solo stuff and another compilation CD of the best VH stuff and you know what - I prefer listening to the solo stuff. It is much more Dave.

Imagine what Dave thinks when he comes to this site and sees everyone bitching and moaning about Van Halen. It must make him feel like shit.

FUCK Van Halen.

All I want is Dave.

DAVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
    "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Dude your off your rocker if you think Dave solo is better than the stuff he did when he was in Halen!!

Comment

• dave_is_vh
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

The VH stuff may be more "classic", but Dave solo is more "better".

Comment

• dave_is_vh
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Anyone who thinks the VH stuff is better than Dave's solo stuff is both closed minded and living in the past!!!!!

Hello!!! It is no longer 1984!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take "No Big Ting" or "Drop In The Bucket" over "And The Cradle Will Rock" or "Jamie's Crying" any day of the week!!!!!!!!

You guys need to get your heads out of Eddie's ass.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

You have to be the dumbest fucker on this sight. Your right it's not 1984 anymore, but Dave wrote the fucking lyrics and melodies for the cradle will rock and jamie's cryin. You need to get out of Vai's ass. Anytrhing that VH or Dave put out after they split is nothing more than a shell or a hint of what they did togeither. stupid fucker!!!

Comment

• dave_is_vh
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

You are correct. I must be a real dumb fucker. But at least I know how to spell the word "site" as in "web site".

Comment

• Sarge
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I think everything Dave has done since Van Halen is way better than Van Hagar.

As far as Dave's music being better when he was in Van Halen..
              I would have to say tha I like a mixture..

All of the classic stuff is stellar...
              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

no way! lol

I love DLR solo but better than original VH ? thats just got to be a joke and you have got to be kidding. you might prefer to listen to it now over classic VH but better ? I think not. try again!
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by dave_is_vh
                  Anyone who thinks the VH stuff is better than Dave's solo stuff is both closed minded and living in the past!!!!!

I'll take "No Big Ting" or "Drop In The Bucket" over "And The Cradle Will Rock" or "Jamie's Crying" any day of the week!!!!!!!!

You win the prize....without a doubt the stupidest friggin' human being to ever breathe oxygen, let alone post here. Dave's solo stuff...at best...is Van Halen Jr. Closed minded? Stuck in 1984? Living in the past? You just describe DLR, and 99% of the people on these forums!!!! Get a grip and by some hearing aids.....cant help ya with the stupid part, that's just you.

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

You win the prize....without a doubt the stupidest friggin' human being to ever breathe oxygen, let alone post here. Dave's solo stuff...at best...is Van Halen Jr. Closed minded? Stuck in 1984? Living in the past? You just described DLR, and 99% of the people on these forums!!!! Get a grip and buy some hearing aids.....cant help ya with the stupid part, that's just you.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Drop In The Bucket...now there's an under rated classic! i've been saying to my friends since the day that Dave released his Best Of that he should have ended it off with that song.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                        You win the prize....without a doubt the stupidest friggin' human being to ever breathe oxygen, let alone post here. Dave's solo stuff...at best...is Van Halen Jr. Closed minded? Stuck in 1984? Living in the past? You just describe DLR, and 99% of the people on these forums!!!! Get a grip and by some hearing aids.....cant help ya with the stupid part, that's just you.
                        you are the most stupid fuck alive.

If he's the "stupidest" (WHAT AN ASSHOLE), you're a fucking dog turd with sever learning defects.

Go home and convince yourself that Van Hagar mediocrity is modern.

You fucking fecal parasite.

Comment

• EddieFan4Eva
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by pete
                          you are the most stupid fuck alive.

If he's the "stupidest" (WHAT AN ASSHOLE), you're a fucking dog turd with sever learning defects.

Go home and convince yourself that Van Hagar mediocrity is modern.

You fucking fecal parasite.
                          What was that? For a minute there it sounded like a dog fart...oh wait....that's just pete opening his mouth again!

Comment

• pete
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
                            What was that? For a minute there it sounded like a dog fart...oh wait....that's just pete opening his mouth again!
                            That fart smell is your wife who boycotted all things masengil long ago.

you're even dumberer! (I'm sure that qualifies as english in your ignorant little world)

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

I agree with you on this. Songs like Drop In The Bucket, Big Trouble, Baby's On Fire.......every bit as good as classic VH songs.

Dave solo has much more variety in sounds.

Comment

Working...